Author Topic: bws 5 or connected 4  (Read 1242 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: bws 5 or connected 4
« Reply #165 on: September 30, 2008, 02:24:06 PM »
That's like comparing Soulja Boy Tell 'Em to Doggystyle, shit shouldn't even be brought up in the same sentence.

BWS Radio 5 no doubt, and that was just a lil quick fix for the streets, let's not get into REAL BWS Mixtapes, them shits are like albums on the real my nigga.

I fucks with Connected 4 and so does a lot more people because it had more downloads than BWS ;D Last I saw BWS was at 194 when Connected was over 100,000.
keep riding baycrap dick bitch

Why you mad? lol
why do u support shitty artists, i mean shit i downloaded the tape shit straight trash :P

That's cause you already had your mind set on hating I've never seen you give it up to Spider Loc ...ever! The Loc isn't trash he's just spit that real shit so since you stay listenin' to that same stereotypical bull shit the lyrical authenticity becomes foreign to yo mind.....that's yo problem. Why does it matter to you who I support anyway? It shouldn't matter that's how I know you're a hater 'cause who I support shouldn't bother you not one bit. You should've just said Im feelin BWS and kicked rocks but naw you gotta hate on Supreme's favorite artist real quick thinkin to yourself "I don't like that shit right there" lol

BAYMAACIN' IN THE WHIP ALL DAY ...FUCK WHAT YA'LL HATERS GOT TO SAY! :D Connected 4 damn near 200,000 D/L's
200,000 d/l's & spider joke is still broke, bitch if he release an album he would push 2,000 if that bum is lucky :-[

If that's true then shame on you for hatin on a broke man ...that should let you know that you'll never amount to shit but an insecure chicken shit white bred bastard.. now put yah head back and suck on that :D euro-peon
i can stand being called a hater, but white bred euro-peon ::) bitch i live in canada hoe & why u throwing race into this since u popped off fuck urself u nappy headed hoe

Cause you're a white bred chicken shit mufucka and your people originated in europe therefore you're an euro-peon lol You mad???? Shouldn't have responded to me with that bull shit when you could've just sat back and shut the fuck up like I said now get angry and stay that way bitch boy. What I said wasn't racist neither so don't start cryin' she pulled the e-race card 'cause that shit ain't even in the deck.
africa is that where u originated from, i think it was the zoo u monkey go kill your own people thats what you do best u nasty bitch

This might get me banned but oh well here it goes lol

I didn't originate from Africa u dumb fuck but my ancestors did now u wanna get racist with the monkey and zoo shit? Well click your heels and go back to hell you pal faced white devil ;D That only goes for you 'cause I know all white people aren't devils just your blood line lol canadian cracker. Enough of the bull shit I mean what I said and I said what I meant GET BACK ON TOPIC FRUIT CUP if you want we can continue this in PM so I can really piss you off with some facts and history.

I choose DJ Whoo Kid Presents: Connected 4 and next time don't reply with that hater shit because of my choice ....act like you don't have no hate in your blood for once.
pale faced ??? bitch my mom is from spain & my dad is from portugal get ya facts straight

You said that as if it made a difference :firedevil: I got the best of you! Stick to music and go back to the topc which is BWS 5 or Connected 4....I'mma be nice and leave you alone about the other shit.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #166 on: September 30, 2008, 02:25:25 PM »

Ayo niggaz need to chill with that kid stuff.

I mean Spider Loc is a punk for him doin that shit with Games momz, and Game (even though he's my dude) is a punk for sayin the shit about 50s dead momz. But damn niggaz involve kids now?

Thats not cool whoevas doin that real talk.
maan checc this out!!! get off my dicc!!! i dont care what this weirdo or any other weirdo on here gotta say...any nigga on here talking shit but wont put up a picture is some punk shit(including you) fucc game he should have done something  if he was that distraught about it...thats shows you how much of a bitch he is in real life,cuz u diss my mom and i know where u at,then im coming bottom line!!! if he couldnt find spider then go to ec hood and get it craccin,thats how real gangbangas like game suppose to handle it or send somebody to do it big shot!!!

Then again, Game is worth a 100 million $ and no disrespect to u homie, but how much r u worth? 10.000$? I mean come on, if anything Game would put out a hit on the nigga in a couple off years if he's smart and have his name cleared once this dumb ass Spider Loc nigga gets popped.

GAME IS WORTH 100 MILL??? HOW YOU FIGURE, WHAT BUSINESSES/VENTURES HE GOT THAT GENERATED THAT MUCH CASH? HE'S NEVER PUT OUT ALBUMS ON HIS LABLE TO MAKE A NET WORTH OFF OF.....LAST TIME I SAW HIM ON FORBES LIST WAS ONCE OR TWICE AND BOTH TIMES IT WAS UNDER 10 MILL EACH.......WHERE YOU GETTING YOUR FACTS FROM, WHAT'S YOUR SOURCE? ENLIGHTEND ME....I WANT TO KNOW HOW GAME MADE 100 MILLION DOLLARS ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU TALKING ABOUT HIS SALES CAUSE WHAT MAJOR LABLE PAYS MORE THEN CHANGE TO A DOLLAR PER ALBUM SOLD? COME ON LET ME KNOW, OR YOU JUST HATING AGAIN TALKING OUT YOUR ASS.

Album sales (8 million records sold to date), worldwide tours, movies, sneaker deals, label deal (Capitol), sponsors, mixtapes (for those of u that don't know, YKWII Vol. 3 and Ghost Unit sold over 100.000 copies each! And that's money that goes straight down the niggaz pockets).... nigga he caked up, but why u mad? He's worth enough to where he's at a point where it's not worth it for him to get engaged in street shit. Ask Nipsey Hussle what it is, ya'll niggaz thought them crip niggaz was pressuring Game? Go read the niggaz interview u dumb fuck.
u better stop believing  everything u hear, that what he said,he speaking on his hood nigga,its over 300 crip gangs in la county!!! ask game how much of that money went to 50 CENT,DR.DRE,AND D-MACC MY NIGGA FROM MANSFIELD GANGSTA CRIP 3X MOOOVIN!!! DONT GET ME WRONG CUZZ GOT CAKE BUT SO WHAT!!!

Nigga, go cop L.A.X. (Westocast Album of the year) ... Game has a special shoutout to u on a skit called "Hard Liquor" lol... ofcourse some of his money went to Dre and 50, them niggaz are part of the reason why he's a millionaire today! Just like Eminem and Dre be splittin that 50 cent money, 50 ain't making his money off of records sales. Why u mad tho? The nigga living good.

50 aint gettin money off his sales yet game is the super rich nigga now. Shut the fuck up. The nigga got hands in everyone of his pockets including the cell phone 1. And didnt 2t'z squeeze 60 g'z out of the bitch nigga to get him out of his own house?
YES HE DID!!!

What's 60 g'z to a millionaire? 50 Cent pays 50.000$ a MONTH for his security, so what's u'r point?

He has said on more than 1 occasion the label provides security for the artist at times. Didnt 211 say he saw him in LA dolo? When he got stopped in the city and got arrested wasnt he dolo,and he has said security aint the real support the little guy on the side has the hammer. Ask them Wackwalls about it pnut know what time it is. And so what if does Mike Tyson has security does that make him a bitch? Security is to keep weirdoz like yaself away from niggaz.

homie u gotta be the biggest 50 dickrider...so u're sayin "oh game gave bla bla money" when hes the same shit you just explained about 50? :laugh:

You stupid motherfucker you gettin me upset with your unavailabilty to understand. 2t"z MADE GAME MADE HIM GIVE HIM 60GZ TO GE OUT OF HIS HOUSE THATS THE POINT HE HUMPED HIM OUT OF THE MONEY YOU DUMB ASS NIGGA DO U UNDERSTAND NOW.

SAYS WHOOOO????

how do u know this info???

cuz Paybaac said it?

thats what im sayin u a easy fooled ass nigga.

Paybaac himself said THATS WHAT HE HEARD so youre goin off a nigga that supposedly heard something adn then runs with it?

gullible ass muthfucka.

and you the one who cant read...Big Paybaac didnt say that..he said that HE HEARD..that Game OWED 2 Teez money and said he wasnt gonna give up his shit until he got the money he OWED him for WORK...you dumb ass nigga.

not "give me 60 gz or i wont leave your house" and because Game was scared he gave him money

lmao dumb muthafucka.

But thats just some made up shit.

Cuz i asked 2 teez and thats not what he said.

Your bitch ass cant even read.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 02:32:00 PM by Purple Haze »

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #167 on: September 30, 2008, 02:31:22 PM »

I mean Spider Loc is a punk for him doin that shit with Games momz, and Game (even though he's my dude) is a punk for sayin the shit about 50s dead momz. But damn niggaz involve kids now?

maan checc this out!!! get off my dicc!!! i dont care what this weirdo or any other weirdo on here gotta say...any nigga on here talking shit but wont put up a picture is some punk shit(including you) fucc game he should have done something  if he was that distraught about it...thats shows you how much of a bitch he is in real life,cuz u diss my mom and i know where u at,then im coming bottom line!!! if he couldnt find spider then go to ec hood and get it craccin,thats how real gangbangas like game suppose to handle it or send somebody to do it big shot!!!

Then again, Game is worth a 100 million $ and no disrespect to u homie, but how much r u worth? 10.000$? I mean come on, if anything Game would put out a hit on the nigga in a couple off years if he's smart and have his name cleared once this dumb ass Spider Loc nigga gets popped.

GAME IS WORTH 100 MILL??? HOW YOU FIGURE, WHAT BUSINESSES/VENTURES HE GOT THAT GENERATED THAT MUCH CASH? HE'S NEVER PUT OUT ALBUMS ON HIS LABLE TO MAKE A NET WORTH OFF OF.....LAST TIME I SAW HIM ON FORBES LIST WAS ONCE OR TWICE AND BOTH TIMES IT WAS UNDER 10 MILL EACH.......WHERE YOU GETTING YOUR FACTS FROM, WHAT'S YOUR SOURCE? ENLIGHTEND ME....I WANT TO KNOW HOW GAME MADE 100 MILLION DOLLARS ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU TALKING ABOUT HIS SALES CAUSE WHAT MAJOR LABLE PAYS MORE THEN CHANGE TO A DOLLAR PER ALBUM SOLD? COME ON LET ME KNOW, OR YOU JUST HATING AGAIN TALKING OUT YOUR ASS.

Album sales (8 million records sold to date), worldwide tours, movies, sneaker deals, label deal (Capitol), sponsors, mixtapes (for those of u that don't know, YKWII Vol. 3 and Ghost Unit sold over 100.000 copies each! And that's money that goes straight down the niggaz pockets).... nigga he caked up, but why u mad? He's worth enough to where he's at a point where it's not worth it for him to get engaged in street shit. Ask Nipsey Hussle what it is, ya'll niggaz thought them crip niggaz was pressuring Game? Go read the niggaz interview u dumb fuck.
u better stop believing  everything u hear, that what he said,he speaking on his hood nigga,its over 300 crip gangs in la county!!! ask game how much of that money went to 50 CENT,DR.DRE,AND D-MACC MY NIGGA FROM MANSFIELD GANGSTA CRIP 3X MOOOVIN!!! DONT GET ME WRONG CUZZ GOT CAKE BUT SO WHAT!!!

Nigga, go cop L.A.X. (Westocast Album of the year) ... Game has a special shoutout to u on a skit called "Hard Liquor" lol... ofcourse some of his money went to Dre and 50, them niggaz are part of the reason why he's a millionaire today! Just like Eminem and Dre be splittin that 50 cent money, 50 ain't making his money off of records sales. Why u mad tho? The nigga living good.

50 aint gettin money off his sales yet game is the super rich nigga now. Shut the fuck up. The nigga got hands in everyone of his pockets including the cell phone 1. And didnt 2t'z squeeze 60 g'z out of the bitch nigga to get him out of his own house?
YES HE DID!!!

What's 60 g'z to a millionaire? 50 Cent pays 50.000$ a MONTH for his security, so what's u'r point?

He has said on more than 1 occasion the label provides security for the artist at times. Didnt 211 say he saw him in LA dolo? When he got stopped in the city and got arrested wasnt he dolo,and he has said security aint the real support the little guy on the side has the hammer. Ask them Wackwalls about it pnut know what time it is. And so what if does Mike Tyson has security does that make him a bitch? Security is to keep weirdoz like yaself away from niggaz.

homie u gotta be the biggest 50 dickrider...so u're sayin "oh game gave bla bla money" when hes the same shit you just explained about 50? :laugh:

You stupid motherfucker you gettin me upset with your unavailabilty to understand. 2t"z MADE GAME MADE HIM GIVE HIM 60GZ TO GE OUT OF HIS HOUSE THATS THE POINT HE HUMPED HIM OUT OF THE MONEY YOU DUMB ASS NIGGA DO U UNDERSTAND NOW.

SAYS WHOOOO????

cuz Paybaac said it?

Paybaac himself said THATS WHAT HE HEARD so youre goin off a nigga that supposedly heard something adn then runs with it?

gullible ass muthfucka.

See me in the streets nigga you talk too much. And it sounds about right he already getin extorted silly bitch. I bet white boy could get a quick 10 gz not cause game got love 4 him but because he dont want whiteboy on his ass. And i did hear whiteboy was involved in the shit that got poppin after 2pac got killed in compton. And that came from my people out west.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #168 on: September 30, 2008, 02:33:48 PM »

YES HE DID!!!

SAYS WHOOOO????

cuz Paybaac said it?

gullible ass muthfucka.

See me in the streets nigga you talk too much. And it sounds about right he already getin extorted silly bitch. I bet white boy could get a quick 10 gz not cause game got love 4 him but because he dont want whiteboy on his ass. And i did hear whiteboy was involved in the shit that got poppin after 2pac got killed in compton. And that came from my people out west.

Haha this nigga always acting hard...you aint hard homie! you're not scaring anybody especially on the net. Go play somewhere u lame ass mufucka

N whatchu talkin about after 2pac got killed? U talkin about the retaliation?

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #169 on: September 30, 2008, 02:35:05 PM »

YES HE DID!!!

SAYS WHOOOO????

cuz Paybaac said it?

gullible ass muthfucka.

and you the one who cant read...Big Paybaac didnt say that..he said that HE HEARD..that Game OWED 2 Teez money and said he wasnt gonna give up his shit until he got the money he OWED him for WORK...you dumb ass nigga.

not "give me 60 gz or i wont leave your house" and because Game was scared he gave him money

lmao dumb muthafucka.

he know its true...lol!!! so why did he leave game then??? explain,fucc what u clamed i said i heard!!! spill the beans...lets see if u gonna keep it real!!! i know the biz...this is your only chance to prove u aint a dicc ryda...

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #170 on: September 30, 2008, 02:36:46 PM »

YES HE DID!!!

SAYS WHOOOO????

cuz Paybaac said it?

gullible ass muthfucka.

lmao dumb muthafucka.

he know its true...lol!!! so why did he leave game then??? explain,fucc what u clamed i said i heard!!! spill the beans...lets see if u gonna keep it real!!! i know the biz...this is your only chance to prove u aint a dicc ryda...

lol at killer mike...i didnt say i know the story..but i told him about the story U TOLD and he said it wasnt true..thats what i said boooooooooooooooooooooooooy!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #171 on: September 30, 2008, 02:37:04 PM »

YES HE DID!!!

SAYS WHOOOO????

cuz Paybaac said it?

gullible ass muthfucka.

Haha this nigga always acting hard...you aint hard homie! you're not scaring anybody especially on the net. Go play somewhere u lame ass mufucka

N whatchu talkin about after 2pac got killed? U talkin about the retaliation?

Then see me my nigga.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #172 on: September 30, 2008, 02:38:29 PM »
Its funny though how every Spider Loc fan or niggaz thats affiliated with them always play that tough guy role on the net.

haha this nigga above said "its funny that im the reason the crime rate in my city went up"

haha who the fuck says that? and on the net?

haha this nigga is the lamest nigga ive seen on the net this far.

Im done blessing this thread though...seee yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

i gotta run from these tough guys runnin up on me...

« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 02:40:10 PM by Purple Haze »

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #173 on: September 30, 2008, 02:42:33 PM »

YES HE DID!!!

SAYS WHOOOO????

cuz Paybaac said it?

gullible ass muthfucka.

lmao dumb muthafucka.

Suck my dick nigga. Regardless of how he didnt he humped him for the money. A nigga gonna tell you i aint leavin unless u give me my shit is like a challenge you non knowing bitch. A real would have told him ill pay u next week if he didnt accept it take the fair one with him. He probably didnt have no intention on paying that nigga at the moment therfore he humped him for hit. Stop actin like game ya husband nigga.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #174 on: September 30, 2008, 02:42:42 PM »

YES HE DID!!!

SAYS WHOOOO????

cuz Paybaac said it?

gullible ass muthfucka.

lmao dumb muthafucka.

lol at killer mike...i didnt say i know the story..but i told him about the story U TOLD and he said it wasnt true..thats what i said boooooooooooooooooooooooooy!

YEAH RIGHT!!!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #175 on: September 30, 2008, 02:45:18 PM »
Its funny though how every Spider Loc fan or niggaz thats affiliated with them always play that tough guy role on the net.

haha this nigga above said "its funny that im the reason the crime rate in my city went up"

haha who the fuck says that? and on the net?

haha this nigga is the lamest nigga ive seen on the net this far.

Im done blessing this thread though...seee yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

i gotta run from these tough guys runnin up on me...

Prove it al my past post are available bitch nigga. I aint claimin to be tuff i just want u 2 see me my nigga. You might beat my ass b hahaha. And when you on thisis50.com today when you see that when a rap battle goes bad video that was in my hood.Even though its some bitch shit thats how the hood go sometimes.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 03:04:13 PM by Trav Treezy »

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #176 on: September 30, 2008, 02:52:19 PM »
That's like comparing Soulja Boy Tell 'Em to Doggystyle, shit shouldn't even be brought up in the same sentence.

BWS Radio 5 no doubt, and that was just a lil quick fix for the streets, let's not get into REAL BWS Mixtapes, them shits are like albums on the real my nigga.

I fucks with Connected 4 and so does a lot more people because it had more downloads than BWS ;D Last I saw BWS was at 194 when Connected was over 100,000.

Why you mad? lol
why do u support shitty artists, i mean shit i downloaded the tape shit straight trash :P

That's cause you already had your mind set on hating I've never seen you give it up to Spider Loc ...ever! The Loc isn't trash he's just spit that real shit so since you stay listenin' to that same stereotypical bull shit the lyrical authenticity becomes foreign to yo mind.....that's yo problem. Why does it matter to you who I support anyway? It shouldn't matter that's how I know you're a hater 'cause who I support shouldn't bother you not one bit. You should've just said Im feelin BWS and kicked rocks but naw you gotta hate on Supreme's favorite artist real quick thinkin to yourself "I don't like that shit right there" lol

BAYMAACIN' IN THE WHIP ALL DAY ...FUCK WHAT YA'LL HATERS GOT TO SAY! :D Connected 4 damn near 200,000 D/L's
200,000 d/l's & spider joke is still broke, bitch if he release an album he would push 2,000 if that bum is lucky :-[

If that's true then shame on you for hatin on a broke man ...that should let you know that you'll never amount to shit but an insecure chicken shit white bred bastard.. now put yah head back and suck on that :D euro-peon
i can stand being called a hater, but white bred euro-peon ::) bitch i live in canada hoe & why u throwing race into this since u popped off fuck urself u nappy headed hoe

Cause you're a white bred chicken shit mufucka and your people originated in europe therefore you're an euro-peon lol You mad???? Shouldn't have responded to me with that bull shit when you could've just sat back and shut the fuck up like I said now get angry and stay that way bitch boy. What I said wasn't racist neither so don't start cryin' she pulled the e-race card 'cause that shit ain't even in the deck.
africa is that where u originated from, i think it was the zoo u monkey go kill your own people thats what you do best u nasty bitch

This might get me banned but oh well here it goes lol

I didn't originate from Africa u dumb fuck but my ancestors did now u wanna get racist with the monkey and zoo shit? Well click your heels and go back to hell you pal faced white devil ;D That only goes for you 'cause I know all white people aren't devils just your blood line lol canadian cracker. Enough of the bull shit I mean what I said and I said what I meant GET BACK ON TOPIC FRUIT CUP if you want we can continue this in PM so I can really piss you off with some facts and history.

I choose DJ Whoo Kid Presents: Connected 4 and next time don't reply with that hater shit because of my choice ....act like you don't have no hate in your blood for once.
pale faced ??? bitch my mom is from spain & my dad is from portugal get ya facts straight

You said that as if it made a difference :firedevil: I got the best of you! Stick to music and go back to the topc which is BWS 5 or Connected 4....I'mma be nice and leave you alone about the other shit.
fuck it ima give it a listen later on & ill give my honest opinion :-[

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #177 on: September 30, 2008, 02:59:23 PM »

Why you mad? lol

OOH U TOLD US...LOL!!! MANKIND ORIGINATED FROM AFRICA STUPID,DO YA HOMEWORK!!! NOW GO BACC TO LISTENING TO BLACC MUSIC...NO ONE ON YA CORNA GOT SWAGGA LIKE US!!!"OH CANADA" "OH CANADA"
whats wrong with canada if u keep acting hard 1 day someone might put a cap in ur ass & u cant afford your hospital bill lets thank america 4 that :(

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #178 on: September 30, 2008, 03:04:05 PM »

[/quote] fuck it ima give it a listen later on & ill give my honest opinion :-[
[/quote]

That's cool that you're going to finally listen to it but in all honesty I'm not even interested in your opinion after seeing you come into this thread with illegitimate criticism when you haven't heard Connected 4. I respect honest opinions but I don't care for hatin'.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #179 on: September 30, 2008, 03:09:17 PM »

Why you mad? lol

OOH U TOLD US...LOL!!! MANKIND ORIGINATED FROM AFRICA STUPID,DO YA HOMEWORK!!! NOW GO BACC TO LISTENING TO BLACC MUSIC...NO ONE ON YA CORNA GOT SWAGGA LIKE US!!!"OH CANADA" "OH CANADA"
whats wrong with canada if u keep acting hard 1 day someone might put a cap in ur ass & u cant afford your hospital bill lets thank america 4 that :(
I JUST REALIZED THAT YOUR A LIL KID A FEW POST AGO...SO IMMA LAY OFF THE INSULTS,BUT STOP BEING A HATER AND LISTEN TO THE MIXTAPE BEFORE U START VOICING YOUR OPINION...OR NOT!!! I DONT BOTHER ME!!! AND I LOVE CANADIAN BACON!!!