Author Topic: bws 5 or connected 4  (Read 1238 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: bws 5 or connected 4
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2008, 01:46:27 PM »
That's like comparing Soulja Boy Tell 'Em to Doggystyle, shit shouldn't even be brought up in the same sentence.

BWS Radio 5 no doubt, and that was just a lil quick fix for the streets, let's not get into REAL BWS Mixtapes, them shits are like albums on the real my nigga.

I fucks with Connected 4 and so does a lot more people because it had more downloads than BWS ;D Last I saw BWS was at 194 when Connected was over 100,000.
keep riding baycrap dick bitch

Why you mad? lol
why do u support shitty artists, i mean shit i downloaded the tape shit straight trash :P

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2008, 05:13:50 PM »
Baymaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaac!!!!! Ha
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Wild Luke

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2008, 05:18:57 PM »
yall sound like a bunch of weirdoz, both tapes are cool,
its obvious that BWS tape is better even though someone on their was biting (juice), but at the end of the day, BWS has more swag than baymaac, but that doesn't necessarly mean baymaac is wack, they come with it every so often.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2008, 06:03:54 PM »
That's like comparing Soulja Boy Tell 'Em to Doggystyle, shit shouldn't even be brought up in the same sentence.

BWS Radio 5 no doubt, and that was just a lil quick fix for the streets, let's not get into REAL BWS Mixtapes, them shits are like albums on the real my nigga.

I fucks with Connected 4 and so does a lot more people because it had more downloads than BWS ;D Last I saw BWS was at 194 when Connected was over 100,000.

Why you mad? lol
why do u support shitty artists, i mean shit i downloaded the tape shit straight trash :P

That's cause you already had your mind set on hating I've never seen you give it up to Spider Loc ...ever! The Loc isn't trash he's just spit that real shit so since you stay listenin' to that same stereotypical bull shit the lyrical authenticity becomes foreign to yo mind.....that's yo problem. Why does it matter to you who I support anyway? It shouldn't matter that's how I know you're a hater 'cause who I support shouldn't bother you not one bit. You should've just said Im feelin BWS and kicked rocks but naw you gotta hate on Supreme's favorite artist real quick thinkin to yourself "I don't like that shit right there" lol

BAYMAACIN' IN THE WHIP ALL DAY ...FUCK WHAT YA'LL HATERS GOT TO SAY! :D Connected 4 damn near 200,000 D/L's
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Bookie Cash

• Lil Geezy
  • Bookie Cash aka 100 Rounds - Flaucy Ent.
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2008, 06:40:35 PM »
that BWS was a'ight nothing compared to Connected 4, Connected 4 goes way harder, thats my opinion!

<a href="http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/</a>

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2008, 07:05:11 PM »

Why you mad? lol

That's cause you already had your mind set on hating I've never seen you give it up to Spider Loc ...ever! The Loc isn't trash he's just spit that real shit so since you stay listenin' to that same stereotypical bull shit the lyrical authenticity becomes foreign to yo mind.....that's yo problem. Why does it matter to you who I support anyway? It shouldn't matter that's how I know you're a hater 'cause who I support shouldn't bother you not one bit. You should've just said Im feelin BWS and kicked rocks but naw you gotta hate on Supreme's favorite artist real quick thinkin to yourself "I don't like that shit right there" lol

BAYMAACIN' IN THE WHIP ALL DAY ...FUCK WHAT YA'LL HATERS GOT TO SAY! :D Connected 4 damn near 200,000 D/L's

how thick are u? shit looks thick but it might be the way u sittin..

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2008, 07:10:15 PM »

Why you mad? lol

lol....I'm not thick I just gotta nice shape for my size...so I've been told and I wasn't sittin I was standin up

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2008, 07:26:17 PM »

Why you mad? lol

lol....I'm not thick I just gotta nice shape for my size...so I've been told and I wasn't sittin I was standin up

cool cool. i bet spiders hittin that huh

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2008, 08:57:53 PM »

Why you mad? lol

Lmao....that would be nice...sexy as he is
« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 09:01:14 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2008, 11:54:16 PM »

Why you mad? lol

200,000 d/l's & spider joke is still broke, bitch if he release an album he would push 2,000 if that bum is lucky :-[

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2008, 11:58:33 PM »

Why you mad? lol

shit the only thing that looks thick is this bitches head :-*

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2008, 12:09:38 AM »

Why you mad? lol

200,000 d/l's & spider joke is still broke, bitch if he release an album he would push 2,000 if that bum is lucky :-[

If that's true then shame on you for hatin on a broke man ...that should let you know that you'll never amount to shit but an insecure chicken shit white bred bastard.. now put yah head back and suck on that :D euro-peon

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2008, 03:15:24 AM »

So BWS just got 194 new fans while Spider Loc and his bum niggaz lost a 100.000 more potential fans. Congratulations. And by the way, BWS Radio 5 wasn't a free mixtape, shit leaked so it's all over torrents, different download hosts, different forums and so on... Connected 4 was for free so there was no need to spread it to other sources, all websites provided the same link. Therefor u can't compare the downloads.

Again, in the end of the day Spider Loc lost 100.000 potential fans and didn't make a dime outta all the hard work he put into this wack mixtape, lol.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 03:50:08 AM by Kalonjii »
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2008, 03:47:40 AM »

Why you mad? lol

lol

manson

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2008, 08:51:38 AM »

Why you mad? lol

"she was just a groupie, sheeee was just a groupie"