Author Topic: bws 5 or connected 4  (Read 1245 times)

Kalonjii

• 'G'
Re: bws 5 or connected 4
« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2008, 11:16:16 AM »

lmao so we in a era now where people compare DOWNLOADS vs ACTUAL SALES?

haha this shit is ridiculous.

ayo Paybaac, if Spider is so hot how come he aint dropped his album yet he been out since the late Death Row days?

Spider Loc and his Baymaac niggaz r too real for us, only a few real OG niggaz can appreciate their music, u have to put in work in the streets or be locked up to understand how great they are. LOL

Let me guess your a blackwall fan right? Day after day yall make it your job to hate on baymaac. Im pretty sure if we go in a game topic yall niggaz suckin his dick in peace and aint nobody talkin bout how gay you niggaz is for lovin a nigga with a backround as solid as michael jacksons when it comes down to the streets. Baymaac fans don't make no game topics and be on some hatin shit,we let it do what it do with the bitch nigga, so that right there lets me know the fanbase between the two camps. And best believe we aint the weird ass niggaz. When yall niggaz stop gargling baymaacs nutz hit the exit. 

Nigga, at the end of the day Game fucks with legends in this HipHop shit from every coast, where is Spider Loc? All those years he put in work in the streets ain't gonna give him shit in HipHop, we in a fucking Recession my nigga, ain't no one gonna buying a retarded streets niggaz cd out of sympathy for his tough life in the streets, that's the reason why his boss (5-0) ain't want shit to do with him. lol
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2008, 11:17:40 AM »

ayo Paybaac, if Spider is so hot how come he aint dropped his album yet he been out since the late Death Row days?

Spider Loc and his Baymaac niggaz r too real for us, only a few real OG niggaz can appreciate their music, u have to put in work in the streets or be locked up to understand how great they are. LOL
LISTEN JUMANJI , IM STILL WAITING ON THAT PROOF YOU GOT ON US NOT MAKING ANY BREAD OFF THE MIXTAPE,I ONLY CAN RESPOND TO ONE BITCH NIGGA A DAY!!! ALL THAT EXTRA SHIT U TALKING BOUT IS NOVICE...WHERES THE PROOF OPIE!!!
everybody is gettin money even your cousin thats working at mc donalds. shit your more trash than spi, hes better off on 50's dick big setbaac
WIGGA PLEASE,GET THE FUCC OUTTA HERE STEVE NASH!!! IM TRASH LOL...U WISH,I KNOW IM THE SHIT!!! STAY OUTTA GROWN FOLKS CONVO WONDER BREAD!!!

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2008, 11:18:15 AM »
Big Paybaac used to throw up that Blood shit, jumpin hoods now just like his homie Spider Loc. But shit this is back when he use to be good..now he goes by a different name cuz he dont want niggaz to recognize him rollin with a busta ;D ;D

waz happenin Big Paybaac..u my nigga keep makin your money.

TheRealSupreme i'd still nut in your hand even though u ridin Spiders dick too much.
WOW... HE COMES THE BULLSHIT!!! I AINT NEVA BEEN NO RED RAG PATNA!!! NO AMMO HUH??? STOP ACTING LIKE U KNOW ME CUZZ!!!

you used to be dope back then smh at rappers nowadays changin their lyrics just to go by image now.

u used to be dope real talk.

LMFAO!!! NIGGA U KEEP ETHERING THIS NIGGA, SHIT SAD FOR THIS NIGGA HAHAHAHAHAHA
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2008, 11:20:13 AM »

LISTEN JUMANJI , IM STILL WAITING ON THAT PROOF YOU GOT ON US NOT MAKING ANY BREAD OFF THE MIXTAPE,I ONLY CAN RESPOND TO ONE BITCH NIGGA A DAY!!! ALL THAT EXTRA SHIT U TALKING BOUT IS NOVICE...WHERES THE PROOF OPIE!!!

So u'r saying The Almighty Spider Loc made a online distribution deal with www.zshare.com to get paid for hosting a free mixtape on their server? LMAO! Don't make a fool outta u'rself u dumb ass nigga.
WHERE'S THE PROOF...CORCCY!!!

Nigga, are u really that dumb? LOL! Just shut the fuck up and go slang some rocks or go call for backup, u stay getting clowned.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2008, 11:22:22 AM »
Big Paybaac used to throw up that Blood shit, jumpin hoods now just like his homie Spider Loc. But shit this is back when he use to be good..now he goes by a different name cuz he dont want niggaz to recognize him rollin with a busta ;D ;D

TheRealSupreme i'd still nut in your hand even though u ridin Spiders dick too much.
WOW... HE COMES THE BULLSHIT!!! I AINT NEVA BEEN NO RED RAG PATNA!!! NO AMMO HUH??? STOP ACTING LIKE U KNOW ME CUZZ!!!

you used to be dope back then smh at rappers nowadays changin their lyrics just to go by image now.

THATS A DOPE FLICC OF KILLA MIKE,I THROW UP THE SAME LETTER ALL THE TIME, GANGSTA'S MOOOVIN!!! AND THAT BLACC RAGG IS HARD TOO..."OH NOW I GET IT" MAN THAT WAS CORNY!!!

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2008, 11:23:46 AM »

THATS A DOPE FLICC OF KILLA MIKE,I THROW UP THE SAME LETTER ALL THE TIME, GANGSTA'S MOOOVIN!!! AND THAT BLACC RAGG IS HARD TOO..."OH NOW I GET IT" MAN THAT WAS CORNY!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2008, 11:27:24 AM »

LMFAO!!! NIGGA U KEEP ETHERING THIS NIGGA, SHIT SAD FOR THIS NIGGA HAHAHAHAHAHA
THAT SHIT IS BOO BOO,ONLY A COMPUTER NERD WOULD THINK THAT WAS FUNNY..."OH OK" HE PUT UP A FLICC OF KILLER MIKE AND SAID IT WAS PAYBACC,HARDY HAR HAR...LET ME RUN TO PHOTOSHOP AND GET ANOTHER FLICC AND SAY ITS HIM, HA HA HA WHITE HUMOR AT ITS BEST!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2008, 11:29:46 AM »

HOW DID I KNOW U WAS GONNA DO THAT CORNY SHIT!!!  :loser:

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2008, 11:33:00 AM »
damn paybaac why u so mad ??? ;D

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2008, 11:37:55 AM »
That's like comparing Soulja Boy Tell 'Em to Doggystyle, shit shouldn't even be brought up in the same sentence.

BWS Radio 5 no doubt, and that was just a lil quick fix for the streets, let's not get into REAL BWS Mixtapes, them shits are like albums on the real my nigga.

I fucks with Connected 4 and so does a lot more people because it had more downloads than BWS ;D Last I saw BWS was at 194 when Connected was over 100,000.

but Connected is an official mixtape. BWS radio is just some put together shit by DJ Haze with most songs that already been released.

ahhhh you gotta love the excuses haha you just gotta love the excuses.

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2008, 11:40:32 AM »

HOW DID I KNOW U WAS GONNA DO THAT CORNY SHIT!!!  :loser:

LMFAO!!! Yo homie u mad funny, ever considered stand up? I mean this rap shit ain't working out for u, right? U still in the hood, so why not do 1-2 shows and see how that works out instead. All u gotta do is bring u'r baymaac niggaz with u to the show and start "rapping" and the audience will be cracking up.

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2008, 11:42:06 AM »
LMAO MAN IT'S HILARIOUS HOW THESE FUCKEN CLOWNS ON THEIR COMPUTERS ARE TRYING TO SAY SHIT ABOUT BAYMACC NOT MAKING MONEY OFF CONNECTED 4 LIKE THEY SEE THEM IN PERSON ON THE REGULAR TO KNOW, AND IT'S FUNNY HOW THESE DUMB BITCH ASS DUDES TALKING SAYING PAYBACC USE TO THROW UP BLOOD BUT THEY NEVER KNEW PAYBACC BEFORE HE STARTED RAPPING, YOU LIVING IN OREGON HOW YOU GONNA SPEAK ON A NORTH HOLLYWOOD DUDE'S PAST? EXACTLY, OH AND ITS CONNECTED 4 ALL DAY.....DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN !!!!

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2008, 11:42:27 AM »

everybody is gettin money even your cousin thats working at mc donalds. shit your more trash than spi, hes better off on 50's dick big setbaac
WIGGA PLEASE,GET THE FUCC OUTTA HERE STEVE NASH!!! IM TRASH LOL...U WISH,I KNOW IM THE SHIT!!! STAY OUTTA GROWN FOLKS CONVO WONDER BREAD!!!
wigga wonder bread :o  stay out of grown folks convo nigga if u grown what the fuck u doing on the computer most grown folks that i know dont know how to use a computer go & get a job u fat fuck

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2008, 11:44:01 AM »
STOP POSTING PICTURES, WHAT KIND OF INTERNET THUG/COMPUTER VIRGIN NERD SAVES PICTURES ON THEIR COMPUTER JUST TO PUT UP TO DISS SOMEBODY??? GET PUSSY AND STOP BEING SO FUCKEN SAD, ITS BAYMACC YOU BITCH ASS DEPRESSED ASSHOLES....STOP GIVING US WHITE PEOPLE A BAD NAME WITH THAT CORNY ASS RETARDED HUMOR YOU HOMOS GOT ON HERE !!!

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2008, 11:44:45 AM »
LMAO MAN IT'S HILARIOUS HOW THESE FUCKEN CLOWNS ON THEIR COMPUTERS ARE TRYING TO SAY SHIT ABOUT BAYMACC NOT MAKING MONEY OFF CONNECTED 4 LIKE THEY SEE THEM IN PERSON ON THE REGULAR TO KNOW, AND IT'S FUNNY HOW THESE DUMB BITCH ASS DUDES TALKING SAYING PAYBACC USE TO THROW UP BLOOD BUT THEY NEVER KNEW PAYBACC BEFORE HE STARTED RAPPING, YOU LIVING IN OREGON HOW YOU GONNA SPEAK ON A NORTH HOLLYWOOD DUDE'S PAST? EXACTLY, OH AND ITS CONNECTED 4 ALL DAY.....DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN !!!!

wow...just wow... lol...