Author Topic: bws 5 or connected 4  (Read 1239 times)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
Re: bws 5 or connected 4
« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2008, 12:13:00 PM »
Man, ya'll killing this topic. I want to hear more from Paybacc about this supposed "online distribution deal" for their wack free mixtape that these intelligent baymaac niggaz negotiated with www.zshare.com ... lol
NO FAGGOT,U SAID WE AINT MAKE NO MONEY OFF OF THE MIXTAPE AND I SAID PROVE IT!!! IF U CANT THEN SHUT THE FUCC UP!!! CUZZ SPI GOT PAID AND THEN I GOT PAID,MAN ITS HARD BEING A HATER HUH???

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2008, 12:14:31 PM »
I think everybody on this forum is MOSTLY white besides supreme, paybacc, glasses malone and other west coast rappers.....Cause these pictures is far from me and thats coming from a fellow whitey people........never knew this many losers would fit in one spot, LOOK OUT FOR PAYBACC'S MIXTAPE COMING SOON...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2008, 12:19:49 PM »
I think everybody on this forum is MOSTLY white besides supreme, paybacc, glasses malone and other west coast rappers.....Cause these pictures is far from me and thats coming from a fellow whitey people........never knew this many losers would fit in one spot, LOOK OUT FOR PAYBACC'S MIXTAPE COMING SOON...

Be on the look out for Pipe Da Snipe's mixtape titled Bottom of the Barrel....it's comin real soon, too!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2008, 12:23:10 PM »
WHAT UP CUZZ!!! THIS MY FAVORITE WHITEBOY...BAYMAAC KNOCCIN DOWN ALL COLOR BARRIERS,OUR FAVORITE COLOR IS GREEN,AND BLUE OF COURSE...WE GOT THE TOPIC CRACCIN REAL QUICC FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES STRAIGHT!!! WHO WANNA FIGHT???
                                                          A HIStory OF VIOLENCE...hosted by DJ FLIPSIDE coming soon...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 12:24:57 PM by Big PaybaCC »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2008, 12:26:01 PM »
WHAT UP CUZZ!!! THIS MY FAVORITE WHITEBOY...BAYMAAC KNOCCIN DOWN ALL COLOR BARRIERS,OUR FAVORITE COLOR IS GREEN,AND BLUE OF COURSE...WE GOT THE TOPIC CRACCIN REAL QUICC FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES STRAIGHT!!! WHO WANNA FIGHT???

lol

If any white people took offense to what I said to K-Macc even the haters that I don't like my apologies go out to you but I had to show the dumb fuck the difference between racism and insults.

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2008, 12:27:04 PM »

Big Paybaac used to throw up that Blood shit, jumpin hoods now just like his homie Spider Loc. But shit this is back when he use to be good..now he goes by a different name cuz he dont want niggaz to recognize him rollin with a busta ;D ;D

waz happenin Big Paybaac..u my nigga keep makin your money.

TheRealSupreme i'd still nut in your hand even though u ridin Spiders dick too much.

Ey, I'm a female I supposed to ride dick ...what's your excuse??? You're ridin Spider Loc's and Paybacc's dicks harder than anybody tho I see you tried to keep it cool but you're another alias lol dummy

how was that a diss though? i didnt say "the bitch be ridin spider too much" all i said was i would nut in your hand but you ride spider loc too much for me to get a shot of doin that. thats what i meant..bitch.

lol naw j/p.

but u agreed to being a spider loc dickrider so why u acting like that was an insult then?

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2008, 12:29:33 PM »
and if you gonna hate on Paybacc download and listen to his mixtape when it drops first and see if you don't have a change of heart about if you think he's wack anymore......and if you gonna still hate on him after that, atleast really download and give the mixtape a listen....

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2008, 12:30:38 PM »
Man, ya'll killing this topic. I want to hear more from Paybacc about this supposed "online distribution deal" for their wack free mixtape that these intelligent baymaac niggaz negotiated with www.zshare.com ... lol
NO FAGGOT,U SAID WE AINT MAKE NO MONEY OFF OF THE MIXTAPE AND I SAID PROVE IT!!! IF U CANT THEN SHUT THE FUCC UP!!! CUZZ SPI GOT PAID AND THEN I GOT PAID,MAN ITS HARD BEING A HATER HUH???

No, we were talking about the 200.000 downloads that u niggaz were bragging about... if we're talking money that u made by sucking niggaz dicks in the streetz and handing out this mixtape for free at the same time, then yeah I'm sure u made a couple of dollars.
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2008, 12:31:42 PM »

Big Paybaac used to throw up that Blood shit, jumpin hoods now just like his homie Spider Loc. But shit this is back when he use to be good..now he goes by a different name cuz he dont want niggaz to recognize him rollin with a busta ;D ;D

TheRealSupreme i'd still nut in your hand even though u ridin Spiders dick too much.

Ey, I'm a female I supposed to ride dick ...what's your excuse??? You're ridin Spider Loc's and Paybacc's dicks harder than anybody tho I see you tried to keep it cool but you're another alias lol dummy

how was that a diss though? i didnt say "the bitch be ridin spider too much" all i said was i would nut in your hand but you ride spider loc too much for me to get a shot of doin that. thats what i meant..bitch.

lol naw j/p.

but u agreed to being a spider loc dickrider so why u acting like that was an insult then?
cuz you a loose booty bitch ass wigga...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2008, 12:31:53 PM »

lol naw j/p.

ummm no...noticed I said "I'm a female I supposed to ride dick" so with that response how do you figure I took it as an insult? How low did you score in school on the comprehension test?

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2008, 12:33:08 PM »

Nigga u a clown.
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2008, 12:34:55 PM »

Nigga u a clown.

and your white, guess saying that words makes you feel better huh....scream it out loud slim shady, be the man you want to be !

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2008, 12:35:13 PM »

lol naw j/p.

ummm no...noticed I said "I'm a female I supposed to ride dick" so with that response how do you figure I took it as an insult? How low did you score in school on the comprehension test?

I love u.

Simp niggaz stand up, real niggaz have a seat.

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2008, 12:35:29 PM »
TheRealSupreme, I thought u were Big PayBaccs daughter? How u gonna be up in here talking about ridings his boss dick, show some respect for u'r pops.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2008, 12:35:39 PM »

No, we were talking about the 200.000 downloads that u niggaz were bragging about... if we're talking money that u made by sucking niggaz dicks in the streetz and handing out this mixtape for free at the same time, then yeah I'm sure u made a couple of dollars.
i dont succ dicc bitch thats your moms job!!! dont break it down now...we made a lot of dollars!!! not CURTIS JACCSON DOLLAS,but enuff to make internet haters wanna commit suicide...