Author Topic: SHOULD YOU BE ALLOWED TO RAP ABOUT BEING IN PRISON IF YOU NEVER BEEN ?  (Read 2115 times)

BigO

Re: SHOULD YOU BE ALLOWED TO RAP ABOUT BEING IN PRISON IF YOU NEVER BEEN ?
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2008, 11:35:31 PM »
I love it how some people in here type in capitals as if their lives depend on it.
ME TOO!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: October 02, 2008, 04:22:17 AM »
99% of all gangsta rappers is actors...snoop, dre, cube, kurupt, daz, game, mac 10, 2pac, glasses malone, crooked i, kokane, dresta, soopafly...all 'em niggas is fake..they pretend. most real gz dont even rap. at the same time snoop is on stage singin 187 on a cop there is a muthafucca out on the street actually doin it.
ALOT OF THEM CHANGE FOR THE FAME, PERFECT EXAMPLE BEING 50 CENT, HE STARTED OUT STRAIGHT G, THEN SEEN THE MONEY WAS WITH TALKING YOUR SHIRT OFF AND DANCING, NOW LOOK AT HIM, "CANDY SHOP" U FEEL ME, THATS WHERE THE MONEY AND THE PUSSY WAS AT, I CAN'T HATE, BUT I CAN'T DO WHAT HE DID NEITHER, A REAL NIGGAH HAS TOO MANY MORALS TO DO THAT SHIT, SO THEY WON'T MAKE IT

So a real nigga got morals to where he can't fuck with bitches right? That seems like a nigga pretending and not comfortable enough with his backround to act like I can't make a song for the bitches,I can't take my shirt off. Nigga shut ya dumb ass up you sound like some nigga sittin on the outside tryin to anaylze real niggaz. What's wrong with a nigga doin shit for the bitches. Im in the gym because of bitches,I get fly cause of the bitches,I coped my car for the haters and the bitches, aint shit wrong with likin bitches. Stop tryin to brainwash these niggaz into doin shit for the bitches is wrong. Aint shit wrong with takin a bitch to the candy shop.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 04:27:10 AM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

ABN

« Reply #77 on: October 02, 2008, 04:38:49 AM »
lol at all the fake thugs in these threads. do any of y´all actually believe these weenies that are talking about how they used to bust their guns and shit? get the fuck outta here with that ho shit, if y´all was real thugs y´all sure as hell wouldn´t be on no forum bragging about it. and no, i´m not no gangster or anything like that. you fake fucks are just like those rappers that y´all are talking shit about.

Lucifuge

« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2008, 05:04:26 AM »
2 pac was rappain gangsta but fuck no he aint no gangtsta,and list goes on. but tell me whou is real nigga? whou realy gangsta and all that shit?
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #79 on: October 02, 2008, 05:15:38 AM »
lol at all the fake thugs in these threads. do any of y´all actually believe these weenies that are talking about how they used to bust their guns and shit? get the fuck outta here with that ho shit, if y´all was real thugs y´all sure as hell wouldn´t be on no forum bragging about it. and no, i´m not no gangster or anything like that. you fake fucks are just like those rappers that y´all are talking shit about.

thank you my nigga.

this is what trav teezy needs to learn..

this nigga said, "its funny that im the reason the crime rate in my city went up" lmaaaao man its sad because the mufucka doesnt reliaze what a clown ass nigga he is.

BigO

« Reply #80 on: October 02, 2008, 06:14:37 AM »
^^
shut up niggah, why you mad we in here talking bout some shit, niggahs is in here having a convo, stating some facts, if you speaking on me,im not bragging, i was stating a fact,
letting niggahs know how i was raised, this ain't no movie you weirdo, this how alot of niggahs in the inner city of the ATL came up

Ain't no fake thugs where I rest at niggah, you got offended cuz niggahs like me used to rob faggets like you on your way to school for your lunch jack!

ABN

« Reply #81 on: October 02, 2008, 06:17:57 AM »
^lol at you robbing me. like Jay said "there´s only so long fake thugs can pretend". and how is it stating a fact when no one knows if it+s true?

BigO

« Reply #82 on: October 02, 2008, 08:21:38 AM »
^lol at you robbing me. like Jay said "there´s only so long fake thugs can pretend". and how is it stating a fact when no one knows if it+s true?

you lost me homie, i don't know what you talking bout, and don't even care

swallow back!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2008, 04:32:57 AM »

Was that comment made towards me? Cause no where  on this shit have I ever talked about street issues in my town nor have I said shit bout guns. Hey my nigga I can't help how you feel when you read my shit. I guess you never been around a hood nigga. Never act hard my nigga im me. Just come the the city and see what im bout my nigga that's it. Youtube it up or whatever. Im not no rapper so I don't brag about street shit so take that shit and stick in ya ass.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2008, 04:41:34 AM »

thank you my nigga.

this is what trav teezy needs to learn..

this nigga said, "its funny that im the reason the crime rate in my city went up" lmaaaao man its sad because the mufucka doesnt reliaze what a clown ass nigga he is.

Nigga im still waiting for you to produce that post you sweden hump. Nigga I don't give a fuck bout what nan nigga say bout Trav on this shit cause when I flip the screen dowm on my sidekick im me nigga and who the fuck are you a nobody some bigga stuck in sweden suck dick over a computer. Im good in my town nigga hahaha I even get love in bridgeport ha. Come on nigga you sound stupid it don't even matter cause you from sweden.

ABN

« Reply #85 on: October 03, 2008, 04:49:09 AM »

Was that comment made towards me? Cause no where  on this shit have I ever talked about street issues in my town nor have I said shit bout guns. Hey my nigga I can't help how you feel when you read my shit. I guess you never been around a hood nigga. Never act hard my nigga im me. Just come the the city and see what im bout my nigga that's it. Youtube it up or whatever. Im not no rapper so I don't brag about street shit so take that shit and stick in ya ass.
lol it wasn´t aimed at you but if it hits home..

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: October 03, 2008, 05:06:39 AM »

lol it wasn´t aimed at you but if it hits home..

Haha nah not even its just the sweden boy cosign it and made it seem like it was to me. My bad my dude.

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2008, 07:54:24 AM »
If the skirt fits wear it. 

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: October 03, 2008, 03:22:20 PM »
If the skirt fits wear it. 

My dick is too big for ya mouth still try to suck it some more.