Author Topic: U guys See This LOL dubcc on youtube  (Read 717 times)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
Re: U guys See This LOL dubcc on youtube
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2008, 08:24:25 PM »
This Sumo Wrestling, poor excuse for a "rapper", has almost reached Clint Dogg status!!!!!

You didn't drive your own car because you didn't have to!?!?! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many men you got living in that house with you? Lookin like a gay bar with Uncle Crackhead forgetting to go grocery shopping for ya'll!!!

Look, all you need to do is ask nice. Ask Nima nice. And he'll probably allow us to put a "Donation" button up here on the DubCC community page for you. Some folks can only donate a dollar a two a week, but anything is better than the NOTHING you make right now. 

I almost think that Spider Loc sent you on this website, knowing that we will make fun of you & bash your "good name" in our spare time, hoping all the while that we forget about how much he sucks haha......  8)
WHITE HUMOR...ITS SO CORNY!!! YOUR FATHER IS ASHAMED OF YOU,YOUR MOM IS EMBARASSED BY YOU,THIS IS ALL YOUR GOOD FOR!!! KEEP CHECCIN FOR MY MUSIC AND WATCHING MY YOU TUBES VIDEOS BITCH-BOY,I LOVE THE HATE... YOU BEEN A LOSER FOR A LONG TIME NOW HUH??? SO KEEP COMMENTING ON WHAT I DO CUZ U PROBABLY AINT GOT NO FRIENDS AND THIS IS THE ONLY ATTENION U GONNA GET DEWEY...DIE SLOW PUSSY!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2008, 08:33:16 PM »
lol, in his sig, hes at a motel, standing by the pool! :laugh:

fancy empire you got... ::)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2008, 08:36:17 PM »
This Sumo Wrestling, poor excuse for a "rapper", has almost reached Clint Dogg status!!!!!

You didn't drive your own car because you didn't have to!?!?! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many men you got living in that house with you? Lookin like a gay bar with Uncle Crackhead forgetting to go grocery shopping for ya'll!!!

Look, all you need to do is ask nice. Ask Nima nice. And he'll probably allow us to put a "Donation" button up here on the DubCC community page for you. Some folks can only donate a dollar a two a week, but anything is better than the NOTHING you make right now. 

I almost think that Spider Loc sent you on this website, knowing that we will make fun of you & bash your "good name" in our spare time, hoping all the while that we forget about how much he sucks haha......  8)
WHITE HUMOR...ITS SO CORNY!!! YOUR FATHER IS ASHAMED OF YOU,YOUR MOM IS EMBARASSED BY YOU,THIS IS ALL YOUR GOOD FOR!!! KEEP CHECCIN FOR MY MUSIC AND WATCHING MY YOU TUBES VIDEOS BITCH-BOY,I LOVE THE HATE... YOU BEEN A LOSER FOR A LONG TIME NOW HUH??? SO KEEP COMMENTING ON WHAT I DO CUZ U PROBABLY AINT GOT NO FRIENDS AND THIS IS THE ONLY ATTENION U GONNA GET DEWEY...DIE SLOW PUSSY!!!

dude waht car u fuckin with

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2008, 08:42:36 PM »
maybe you should have went inside 24 hour fitness instead of driving around it.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2008, 08:55:35 PM »

YEAH THEM HILLS BEHIND ME SHOW THAT IM AT A MOTEL...ANOTHER GOOF BALL!!!

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2008, 08:56:33 PM »
I wish I had that much free time on my hands, but at least I make an income.

I MAKE AN INCOME TOO...U DO HAVE FREE TIME,U HAD ENUFF TO WATCH AND LEAVE A COMMENT!!!

Good one ::)

I don't know you. You could be the next Larry Hoover for all I care, but believing a shit talking alias on the internet only proves you are gullible as hell. It takes me all of about a minute or two to make a post while you spent several hours trying to track down some fictitious person. Just take it as an L and move on player. Getting worked up over a handful of people getting a laugh or two who live hundreds or thousands of miles away does no good.

I SPENT 90 MINUTES DOING THAT!!! I KNOW HE WAS BLUFFING,I WANTED TO LET HIM KNOW WHO HE WAS DEALING WITH,IM NOT A CYBER THUG ,I DONT TALK SHIT THEN HIDE THATS WHY MY PICTURE IS UP!!! I DID IT CUZ I COULD!!! IM NOT WORKED UP BY THE WAY,THESE DUDES THAT COMMENT AND TALK SHIT ALREADY KNOW ME, NIGGAS COME AT ME SIDE WAYS IMMA COME RIGHT BACC!!! I DONT GIVE NO PASSES HOMIE...I TALK LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME,BUT IM A COOL NIGGA,BUT IF U WILLING TO CALL ME OUT THEN GET ACTIVE OR SHUT UP!!!

There aren't too many rappers who regularly post here, and what you are talking about is exactly why. You want to prove you're G, but none of us care. People say dumb shit on here all of the time trying to instigate arguements. Your situation is nothing special. When XL Middleton posts, he gets replies from people which I would consider to be downright offensive simply because they don't like his music, yet he just ignores them and only replies to the positive posts. It's easy as that. But do what you're gonna do I guess. I have better things to worry about. Also, my picture is posted somewhere on this forum. You are welcome to search for it if it's that important to you. I have nothing to hide.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2008, 08:57:38 PM »

YEAH THEM HILLS BEHIND ME SHOW THAT IM AT A MOTEL...ANOTHER GOOF BALL!!!

how do "THEM HILLS" show your not? i see that cheap ass motel pool! ;)

Big J/ Gain Green

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Money,GAin Green
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2008, 10:25:37 PM »
I aint never seen a MOTEL IN BEVERLY HILLS!!!!  Thats was a cool lil day, it was some Nascar Drivers house in tha hills..  Industry party a while bacc...   Its funny you guys making a big deal, bout tha youtube...  WE KNEW THIS DUDE WOULDNT BE THERE, IT WAS JUST SOMETHIN TO BURN TIME AND GIVE ALL THA PEOPLE ON THIS SITE THAT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT FAKE ASS NIGGA, SOMETHIN TO LAUGH AT...  ASK YOURSELF???? HOW MANY TIMES YOU SEEN PAYBACC OR my self POST THREADS ABOUT THA YOUTUBE??? THIS SHIT IS OLD.. BUT I GUESS YALL CAN KEEP PROMOTING THA HOMMIE, CUZ THATS ALL YOu doin, SO GOOD LOOKIN OUT..

Everyday, 818 or 323 you already know, Big J found on one of tha East Sides Chasing dough$$$$$

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2008, 12:16:59 AM »
you the bitch,u sound like a busta,I went lookin for the bitch boy!!! if i talk shit on the net then imma bacc it up!!! if i tell u to meet me somewhere best believe im gonna cee there homie...you niggas is all talk no action!!! so stop woofin!!! and it was suppose to be one video but the homie dont know how to edit,GANGSTAS DO WHAT THEY WANT TO,SUCCAS DO WHAT THEY CAN!!!

SO NOT ONLY ARE YALL SOME LOW BUDGET ASS RENT A THUGS,   BUT YOU CANT EVEN FIGURE OUT HOW TO EDIT YOUR OWN WEAK ASS VIDEO?  WHATS WRONG TOO MANY BUTTONS FOR THE G-UNIT CRIP GANG?  FUCK ALL THAT LEARNING AND SHIT, RIGHT CUZZ? :-X

I AGREE G'S DO WHAT THEY WANT, SUCKAS DO WHAT THEY CAN....  SEEMS LIKE YALL WANTED TO FIX YOUR PATHETIC YOUTUBE BUT COULDNT SO YOU DID WHAT YOU COULD! :-X

IT'S LIKE THIS GRIMMACE...  YOU DISS SUCCESSFUL RAPPERS BECAUSE YOURE BROKE AND YOUR BOSS SPIDR TOLD YOU TO... SPIDER DISS FAMOUS RAPPPERS BECAUSE HE'S BROKE AND FIFTY TOLD HIM TO.  SO BASICALLY YOURE THE LOWEST RANK IN A CHAIN OF COMMAND FULL OF VAGINAS.  GET YOUR WEIGHT UP NOT YOUR HATE UP, MATTER OF FACT YOU NEED TO GET THEM DOWN TUBBY.

FUCKIN LOSER.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 12:19:26 AM by NTG »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2008, 01:23:10 AM »
^LMAO at rent a thug, haha

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2008, 07:50:10 AM »
lol @ this clown insinuating for men on this board to post pictures of themselves.

If this is what ya'll call promotion, good luck with those "careers" lmao.

penenstamp

« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2008, 08:13:11 AM »
maybe you should have went inside 24 hour fitness instead of driving around it.

haha, this made me laugh out loud :P

'EclipZe

« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2008, 11:46:49 AM »
lol ? and they call us dutchies wack  :laugh: