Author Topic: *** Scarface Says Emeritus Will Be His Last Album ****  (Read 756 times)

h2k4

Re: *** Scarface Says Emeritus Will Be His Last Album ****
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2008, 08:08:24 PM »
He along with Too $hort should have called it quits a while ago.

ABN

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2008, 02:01:13 AM »
^nah, i believe this will be his actual final album that he co-signs

j will maybe put out some bs compilations (my homies 2) and bs solo's (balls and word) but i don't see face makin' any more official albums..
if J wants him to do more official albums Face will have to do it or get the fuck outta Texas.

Elano

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2008, 02:20:14 AM »

ABN

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2008, 04:20:28 AM »
damn, saw this coming though.

he signed his life away

face cant quit...

why?
have you ever heard of J.Prince aka Lil J? Face has had serious problems with a few people and J done saved his ass. and in return you better believe he had Face signed a fucked up contract. Face one of my favorite rappers of all time but he needs to quit that bullshit about him giving on rap coz this is like the 5th time he done said it. it´s turning into some ole' ho ass shit a lá Jay-Z.

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2008, 05:54:28 AM »

J. Prince aint shit.

That nigga would not survive in the streets of Cali..Spider Loc would've bust that nigga.

Stop goin on shit you heard.

J. Prince = Prime example of niggaz who are BITCHES ALONE but get respect cuz they know alot of niggaz in the streets.

Fuck outta here. Tell J. Prince to handle his own and he would never surive ol bitch ass nigga.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2008, 06:21:20 AM »
^nah, i believe this will be his actual final album that he co-signs

j will maybe put out some bs compilations (my homies 2) and bs solo's (balls and word) but i don't see face makin' any more official albums..
if J wants him to do more official albums Face will have to do it or get the fuck outta Texas.

thank u...even when the 3rd time when he quitted...when the feds were outhere investigatin j...he got that def jam south role...n he went back to new jersey..thinkin he aint gotta deal wit j nomore...he tried put the albums he had on def jam south...thinkin j wasnt gone be apart of it...

wrong.... j prince imprint on them hoes...

look at all the other artist that done came went from rap-a-lot to knew homes n shit..when they got to them other labels..only time u see anything dealin wit lil j on their albums is in the thank you's

face knows once lil j aint behind em..all his problems will comeback ten-fold

purple haze..prince do shit to have shit to be goin on to be heard..he aint suge...niggas wit power aint out in the open...

how the fuck u gone say where another nigga gone survive...he will survive kuz he so low-key with his shit..peter parker wouldnt last 15 in the streets of 5th ward..wit the mentality he has...

...j dont go around goonin niggas..snatchin chains n postin on youtube..he respect u like a man....he aint a bully like the niggas in the cali streets u look up too...

.i see the shit....he aint a retarded nigga..he got mouthpiece...he aint a trouble maker.....boy been handlin his own...niggas wit smarts n street niggas r 2 different sides of the moon folk...

ABN

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2008, 06:25:00 AM »

J. Prince aint shit.

That nigga would not survive in the streets of Cali..Spider Loc would've bust that nigga.

J. Prince = Prime example of niggaz who are BITCHES ALONE but get respect cuz they know alot of niggaz in the streets.

Fuck outta here. Tell J. Prince to handle his own and he would never surive ol bitch ass nigga.
lol at Spider busting his head. i guess that´s why all of them G-Unit cats hasn´t said shit about J.Prince calling 50 a snitch lol(including Spider). or them G-unit clowns can go and ask Floyd Mayweather about J coz he had him sign a fucked up contract after he talked shit aswell lol.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 06:26:49 AM by I´m A Motherfucking Asshole »

Philip1123

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2008, 06:29:21 AM »

J. Prince aint shit.

What the fuck? Did they let you out of the kindergarden eaely today??....
J Prince is trully one of the Dons of the South, he's connected, plus his contributions to society is unmatched by many other record label owners. He's a grown ass business man, why should he walk the streets alone?.... Grow the hell up!

Elano

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2008, 06:30:45 AM »

which kind of problems ?

ABN

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2008, 07:43:07 AM »

which kind of problems ?
street problems lol.

HimselfTheMajestic

« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2008, 02:37:50 PM »
a album with jay and beans would be amazing.

and have kanye produce the whole shit.

i know that shit would never happen unless they all fell off and shit,
but still.

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2008, 06:19:24 PM »

J. Prince aint shit.

J Prince is trully one of the Dons of the South, he's connected, plus his contributions to society is unmatched by many other record label owners. He's a grown ass business man, why should he walk the streets alone?.... Grow the hell up!

Didnt u read what i just said dumb wigger?

I said yeah he knows alot of niggaz, but i bet you when it comes to handle shit ON HIS OWN..he's a punk. Just like the rest of the so called gangsters you look up too.

Ask dude to go scrap with niggaz HIMSELF..he would get his ass beat just like the rest of them.

Who the fuck can't send a 1000 niggaz on a dude and "make him sign fucked up contracts" like "Im A Muthafucking Asshole" said above.

To Im A Muthafucking Asshole:

So what? So how come J.Prince didn't do shit to 50 then?

Are you honestly sayin that lil busta J.Prince could handle shit ON HIS OWN with 50 in a fight 1 on 1?

Hell no, nigga is a busta with connections...like them old gangsta niggaz rolled.

You talkin about Floyd Mayweather like he a street dude or something. He a boxer.

Just like at Suge. Suge wasnt a gangbanger or nothin. Dude played fotball until he got injured, graduated and all that. People from his own hood said the same thing. Even some rap niggaz said that. Nigga wasnt no blood.

But when you mention Suge today? He has this image that he and media portrayed him as this big gangsta, hustla, gangbangin fool when all he was, was a dude with ALOT of money which led to alot of CONNECTIONS.

Only you groupie dudes will be like "oh he's dumb" but real niggaz know this shit.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 06:25:49 PM by Purple Haze »

midwestryder

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2008, 11:06:44 AM »
He along with Too $hort should have called it quits a while ago.
scarface & too short are still better then any new school rapper today . so that says alot. i rather they didn''t because they are still better then anyone today

midwestryder

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2008, 11:10:50 AM »

J. Prince aint shit.

I said yeah he knows alot of niggaz, but i bet you when it comes to handle shit ON HIS OWN..he's a punk. Just like the rest of the so called gangsters you look up too.

Ask dude to go scrap with niggaz HIMSELF..he would get his ass beat just like the rest of them.

Who the fuck can't send a 1000 niggaz on a dude and "make him sign fucked up contracts" like "Im A Muthafucking Asshole" said above.

Are you honestly sayin that lil busta J.Prince could handle shit ON HIS OWN with 50 in a fight 1 on 1?

Hell no, nigga is a busta with connections...like them old gangsta niggaz rolled.

You talkin about Floyd Mayweather like he a street dude or something. He a boxer.

Just like at Suge. Suge wasnt a gangbanger or nothin. Dude played fotball until he got injured, graduated and all that. People from his own hood said the same thing. Even some rap niggaz said that. Nigga wasnt no blood.

But when you mention Suge today? He has this image that he and media portrayed him as this big gangsta, hustla, gangbangin fool when all he was, was a dude with ALOT of money which led to alot of CONNECTIONS.

Only you groupie dudes will be like "oh he's dumb" but real niggaz know this shit.
old school ganstas are tougher then any new school gangstas. new school gangstaz who have connections & can't fight alone like pussies . not old school gangstas. old school gangstas could handle their own & had connections . so that shows how much you know new school. also spider loc would tell you samething i said ,youngster.

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2008, 11:16:09 AM »

J. Prince aint shit.

old school ganstas are tougher then any new school gangstas. new school gangstaz who have connections & can't fight alone like pussies . not old school gangstas. old school gangstas could handle their own & had connections . so that shows how much you know new school. also spider loc would tell you samething i said ,youngster.

dont respond to my posts faggot.

you a straight lame with your "new school new school new school vs old school" and "hater hater hater hater"

you a straight female get the fuck outta here and dont enter or respond to my threads you man-bitch.