Author Topic: *** Scarface Says Emeritus Will Be His Last Album ****  (Read 757 times)

midwestryder

Re: *** Scarface Says Emeritus Will Be His Last Album ****
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2008, 11:37:37 AM »

J. Prince aint shit.

That nigga would not survive in the streets of Cali..Spider Loc would've bust that nigga.

Stop goin on shit you heard.

J. Prince = Prime example of niggaz who are BITCHES ALONE but get respect cuz they know alot of niggaz in the streets.

Fuck outta here. Tell J. Prince to handle his own and he would never surive ol bitch ass nigga.

What the fuck? Did they let you out of the kindergarden eaely today??....
J Prince is trully one of the Dons of the South, he's connected, plus his contributions to society is unmatched by many other record label owners. He's a grown ass business man, why should he walk the streets alone?.... Grow the hell up!

Didnt u read what i just said dumb wigger?

I said yeah he knows alot of niggaz, but i bet you when it comes to handle shit ON HIS OWN..he's a punk. Just like the rest of the so called gangsters you look up too.

Ask dude to go scrap with niggaz HIMSELF..he would get his ass beat just like the rest of them.

Who the fuck can't send a 1000 niggaz on a dude and "make him sign fucked up contracts" like "Im A Muthafucking Asshole" said above.

To Im A Muthafucking Asshole:

So what? So how come J.Prince didn't do shit to 50 then?

Are you honestly sayin that lil busta J.Prince could handle shit ON HIS OWN with 50 in a fight 1 on 1?

Hell no, nigga is a busta with connections...like them old gangsta niggaz rolled.

You talkin about Floyd Mayweather like he a street dude or something. He a boxer.

Just like at Suge. Suge wasnt a gangbanger or nothin. Dude played fotball until he got injured, graduated and all that. People from his own hood said the same thing. Even some rap niggaz said that. Nigga wasnt no blood.

But when you mention Suge today? He has this image that he and media portrayed him as this big gangsta, hustla, gangbangin fool when all he was, was a dude with ALOT of money which led to alot of CONNECTIONS.

Only you groupie dudes will be like "oh he's dumb" but real niggaz know this shit.
old school ganstas are tougher then any new school gangstas. new school gangstaz who have connections & can't fight alone like pussies . not old school gangstas. old school gangstas could handle their own & had connections . so that shows how much you know new school. also spider loc would tell you samething i said ,youngster.

dont respond to my posts faggot.

you a straight lame with your "new school new school new school vs old school" and "hater hater hater hater"

you a straight female get the fuck outta here and dont enter or respond to my threads you man-bitch.
the only female is you ,young buck & you straight up closeminded ignorance & disrespect. your the only bitch arond here with your gay responces . grow the fuck up punk bitch because you  ould not take me if you wanted to . no you are the lame with the disrespect & closeminded ingnorance . i speak on facts you can''t handle,little bitch . see the only gay ass man bitch everyone sees is purple haze . back the fuck up ,youngster . you ain't siht but a poser . a fake ass internet thug . you are dealing with a real O.G not al itte gay ass punk bitch like . so shut up your young disrectful closeminded ignorant stupid faggot ass & go to hell .i am real man & you are little gay ass faggot poser
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 11:41:35 AM by midwestryder »

Elano

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2008, 11:45:08 AM »
NOW BACK ON TOPIC KIDS

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2008, 01:02:02 PM »

J. Prince aint shit.

That nigga would not survive in the streets of Cali..Spider Loc would've bust that nigga.

J. Prince = Prime example of niggaz who are BITCHES ALONE but get respect cuz they know alot of niggaz in the streets.

Fuck outta here. Tell J. Prince to handle his own and he would never surive ol bitch ass nigga.

J Prince is trully one of the Dons of the South, he's connected, plus his contributions to society is unmatched by many other record label owners. He's a grown ass business man, why should he walk the streets alone?.... Grow the hell up!

I said yeah he knows alot of niggaz, but i bet you when it comes to handle shit ON HIS OWN..he's a punk. Just like the rest of the so called gangsters you look up too.

Ask dude to go scrap with niggaz HIMSELF..he would get his ass beat just like the rest of them.

Who the fuck can't send a 1000 niggaz on a dude and "make him sign fucked up contracts" like "Im A Muthafucking Asshole" said above.

Are you honestly sayin that lil busta J.Prince could handle shit ON HIS OWN with 50 in a fight 1 on 1?

Hell no, nigga is a busta with connections...like them old gangsta niggaz rolled.

You talkin about Floyd Mayweather like he a street dude or something. He a boxer.

Just like at Suge. Suge wasnt a gangbanger or nothin. Dude played fotball until he got injured, graduated and all that. People from his own hood said the same thing. Even some rap niggaz said that. Nigga wasnt no blood.

But when you mention Suge today? He has this image that he and media portrayed him as this big gangsta, hustla, gangbangin fool when all he was, was a dude with ALOT of money which led to alot of CONNECTIONS.

Only you groupie dudes will be like "oh he's dumb" but real niggaz know this shit.
old school ganstas are tougher then any new school gangstas. new school gangstaz who have connections & can't fight alone like pussies . not old school gangstas. old school gangstas could handle their own & had connections . so that shows how much you know new school. also spider loc would tell you samething i said ,youngster.

you a straight lame with your "new school new school new school vs old school" and "hater hater hater hater"

you a straight female get the fuck outta here and dont enter or respond to my threads you man-bitch.
the only female is you ,young buck & you straight up closeminded ignorance & disrespect. your the only bitch arond here with your gay responces . grow the fuck up punk bitch because you  ould not take me if you wanted to . no you are the lame with the disrespect & closeminded ingnorance . i speak on facts you can''t handle,little bitch . see the only gay ass man bitch everyone sees is purple haze . back the fuck up ,youngster . you ain't siht but a poser . a fake ass internet thug . you are dealing with a real O.G not al itte gay ass punk bitch like . so shut up your young disrectful closeminded ignorant stupid faggot ass & go to hell .i am real man & you are little gay ass faggot poser

so IM closeminded when YOU'RE the one sayin shit like "fuck you new school"??

get a grip old ass mufucka. i would smash on you easily half whiteboy.

muthafucka.

i listen to scarface, i listen to cube, and at the same time i listen to game, i listen to glasses malone etc. so whos really closeminded??

exactly. you're the one defending wack ass rappers like Nelly bitch ass cryin ass nigga.

haha that was fun ;D

kuruptDPG

« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2008, 04:04:29 PM »
damn his last album, its ashame, he should carry on, i hope he changes his mind. ther was a pic in the picture thread with him, spice 1 & mc eiht, dope pic mostly likely they have rapped with each other if not then they should.

scarafce gets along with nas, bun b, ice cube & jayz alot. i would luv to here a duo or trio album with these guys. wouldnt like to hear a duo album with jay z though, i might though

Big_Ron

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2008, 10:27:53 PM »
Its only right that they add either bizzy, krayzie or layzie into the group if they make this happen.

an album with cube and nas would be the best thing that can happen to rap right now

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2008, 12:05:29 PM »
yeah fuck this is dumb!!
I mean face is one of my favorite and I mean got damn that made album is fuckin fire!!!
str8 up fuckin fire!!
git out my face is a classic IMO
but got damn quit it wit the retirin shit and then comin bacc
hes one of the realest rappers there is, ever has been period, and you gon leave?

fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

always checkin' for some new Face
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Efrain

« Reply #36 on: October 05, 2008, 05:58:18 AM »
Emeritus (pronounced /ɨˈmɛrɨtəs/) is an adjective that is used in the title of a retired professor, bishop or other professional. Emerita (/ɨˈmɛrɨtə/) was used for women, but is rarely used today[dubious – discuss]. The term is used when a person of importance in a given profession retires, so that his or her former rank can still be used in his or her title. This is particularly useful when establishing the authority of a person who might have to comment, lecture or write on a particular subject.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2008, 12:59:23 PM »
i jus hate to see this happen
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BIG D O

• 'G'
  • Spreadin' That Good Music....
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2008, 05:24:04 PM »
pretty sad he's calling it quits....but he's been the King for long, long time.....he's not handing it over to anyone worthy either....

wish he would reconsider (which i'm almost certain at some poit he will) but for now I accept his decision and i'm happy for him....

Out Now!!

Download for free here:
www.myspace.com/d_o_beatz

CHECK THE ILLEST BLOG ON THE NET:
www.purehip-hop.blogspot.com

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2008, 10:06:24 PM »
thats 1 legendary career

TBH hes prob best calling it quits  hes in his mid 40s by now aint he?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

midwestryder

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2008, 03:21:32 PM »

J. Prince aint shit.

so IM closeminded when YOU'RE the one sayin shit like "fuck you new school"??

get a grip old ass mufucka. i would smash on you easily half whiteboy.

muthafucka.

i listen to scarface, i listen to cube, and at the same time i listen to game, i listen to glasses malone etc. so whos really closeminded??

exactly. you're the one defending wack ass rappers like Nelly bitch ass cryin ass nigga.

haha that was fun ;D
why i am the one sayin shit like "fuck you new school"?? beause you & the new school are bunch cllosemined ignorant disrespectfull  punk ass bitch who don't respect the old school & hip hop history . show respect to people who were before you because they were better then you. you couldn't smash on shit . i would break your fucken neck in 1 second.  I am 6'6 & 230 pounds of muscle . i  am trained in hand to hand combat &  amateur wrestling .see i don't fuck muthas like a sick piece of shit like you. so waht that you listen to scarface,ice cube, game, & g-malone . because i do too listen to scarface,ice cube, game, & g-malone . nelly is not wack you new schoo piece of shit . nelly make old school 80's style party hip hop but you would no nothing about that ,new school because you don't respect your hip hop history at all or  know any of ir history at all except for 90's gangsta rap, like the rest of stupid ass new school .there is more then 90's gangsta rap .  they only one i here crying like a bitch ass fake as internet wannabe gangsta is you mr fake.so i am not crying like you bitch ass , i just spitting real facts you can't handle at all. so you have fun being a fake internet gangsta.little boy , gorw up punk & get a life,loser because everybody knows you are a fake & a punk.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 03:25:01 PM by midwestryder »