Author Topic: Erotic D Sent To Prison  (Read 1001 times)

Chad

Erotic D Sent To Prison
« on: September 30, 2008, 03:59:04 PM »

As many of you know, Erotic D has encountered an unfourtunate turn of events. Late last week, the producer, known for his work with Dr. Dre, D.O.C., MC Breed and Six2, was given an 18-year prison sentence for a probation violation charge.

As it presently stands, Erotic has to serve a quarter of that sentence (about 4-4˝ years) to be eligible for parole. However, Erotic informed us today that they are appealing the decision and look forward to having the decision overturned.

Erotic D recently released his solo album, The Black Bruce Willis, and still has plans to release and promote all of the projects he mentioned in the 3-part interview we conducted with him a couple months ago.

Stay tuned to dubcnn for updates on Erotic D. If you would like to write to Erotic and show him your support you can do that by writing to:

Deion S. Gabriel, Sr.
P-#6 SO# 105242 127
North Woodrow Lane #200
Denton, TX 76205-6301
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

s dogg

Re: Erotic D Sent To Prison
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 04:30:14 PM »
this nigga said his work with mc breed..the best song mc breed ever di d was that song wit pac i gotta get mine
if he didnt have nothin to do wit that trac fuc em..why he eating that shitty ass food in jail..
i ll be at the sona restaurant tonight eating some Boneless Elysian Fields Lamb Rack or dotted snapper.hahahaha baymaaccccccccccccccccccccccc...

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 04:34:29 PM »
why he eating that shitty ass food in jail..
i ll be at the sona restaurant tonight eating some Boneless Elysian Fields Lamb Rack or dotted snapper.hahahaha baymaaccccccccccccccccccccccc...

Ouch!

Kilo2

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 04:36:42 PM »
this nigga said his work with mc breed..the best song mc breed ever di d was that song wit pac i gotta get mine
if he didnt have nothin to do wit that trac fuc em..why he eating that shitty ass food in jail..

You have loser written all over you. No offence, but anyone rolling with Spider Loc has no more than ten dollars in their pocket. You'll be hitting that Taco Bell tonight boy. Akinyele made a song about you, it's called Fuck Me For Free or in your case feed me for free. Only bums like you would be making jokes about the incarcerated. Go dumpster diving and get your dinner. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaywacccccccccccccccccccccc...........

s dogg

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2008, 04:40:54 PM »
shut up killo you sound like a mark ass busta...im just keepin it real..dont get hurt........baymaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccc

(its the south and the central man..the home of the gangbang)

Kilo2

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2008, 04:44:58 PM »
shut up killo you sound like a mark ass busta...im just keepin it real..dont get hurt........baymaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccc

(its the south and the central man..the home of the gangbang)

Mark ass busta? Listen, the only busta here is you. You are friends with Spider Loc, who's brother I might add is one of the biggest snitches around. Keeping it real? You are posting on a fucking forum. You wouldn't dare say that shit to my face. Bay what? Bay who? Baaaaaaaaaaaywaaaaaaaaaaacccccccc.

(Gang bangers are stupid. A bunch of idiots fighting over nothing. Crips these days are fake as hell. It's the cool thing to crip. Your shit ain't selling though.)

LOL @ 100 K Downloads. I don't hate Spider Loc, I just hate his stupid ass STANs like you. Capiche?

s dogg

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2008, 05:05:05 PM »
im a g homie..wahts a stan mean...baymaccccccccccccccc

i destroy bones like roy jones

Kilo2

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2008, 05:09:01 PM »
im a g homie..wahts a stan mean...baymaccccccccccccccc

i destroy bones like roy jones

S.talker T.alking A.bout N.egus

s dogg

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2008, 05:12:47 PM »
how am i stalking cuzzzzz..i just speakin on this nigga..why you hatin on me cuzzzzzz..

i did it and done spider loc pledge allegiance to the blue rag supported by heat i m willing to do dirt daily

baymaaacccccccccccc

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2008, 01:10:54 AM »

As many of you know, Erotic D has encountered an unfourtunate turn of events. Late last week, the producer, known for his work with Dr. Dre, D.O.C., MC Breed and Six2, was given an 18-year prison sentence for a probation violation charge.

As it presently stands, Erotic has to serve a quarter of that sentence (about 4-4˝ years) to be eligible for parole. However, Erotic informed us today that they are appealing the decision and look forward to having the decision overturned.

Erotic D recently released his solo album, The Black Bruce Willis, and still has plans to release and promote all of the projects he mentioned in the 3-part interview we conducted with him a couple months ago.

Stay tuned to dubcnn for updates on Erotic D. If you would like to write to Erotic and show him your support you can do that by writing to:

Deion S. Gabriel, Sr.
P-#6 SO# 105242 127
North Woodrow Lane #200
Denton, TX 76205-6301

thanks for the update Chad, let's keep our fingers crossed  ;)

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2008, 06:39:18 AM »
btw good promo for recent released album

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2008, 06:42:59 AM »
btw good promo for recent released album

that was sarcasm right? ;)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2008, 12:37:11 AM »

Deion S. Gabriel, Sr.
P-#6 SO# 105242 127
North Woodrow Lane #200
Denton, TX 76205-6301

Chad is it possible for you to find out why the black bruce willis isn't available in cd format ( anymore)?
a couple of people are still waiting for it, but it seems that the album is only available in digital format  :-\

penenstamp

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2008, 05:59:52 AM »
How is this "unfortunate", Chad? He went to prison sentence for a probation violation charge. If anything you should be glad he's not a free man now.

ABN

« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2008, 06:01:18 AM »
what the fuck was he on proabtion for to get 18 years? damn, didn´t even think you could get probation if you had commited a crime that warrants 18 fucking years in the pen.