Author Topic: Attention to the haters and the real ones on the Forum read and respond  (Read 402 times)

PsychoToons5150

• Lil Geezy
I registered on here about a year ago but lost my password and finally found it but have been lurking around and checking out whats going on in the forums and I must say this. What in the hell is wrong with some of ya'll fucking morons. all the lil fake ass internet gangsters or just plain haters. I mean im not the biggest Spider-Loc fan but shit some of ya'll take this shit too far like the nigga done went and fucked one of ya'lls girlfriends or killed one of your homies. Or just the artists try and come and talk to some of ya'll cats and let you know whats going ony and you just talk alot of shit, but the thing is though at the end of the day they actually have money and records in the store or something, which alot of you cant say shit about. Im not saying any names or anything else but Ive been watching and just had to say something about it. other then that Im gonna just sit back and watch and post every now and then when I actually have something to say. and oh yeah Some of ya'll dickryders all on these rappers Nutsacks like Dude that rides on Eihts nuts hella hard stop that shit. its almost damn near border line Faggot shit. Eiht is cool but your taking that shit way too far.  :pimp:

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Attention to the haters and the real ones on the Forum read and respond
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 01:18:57 AM »
tell that to the staff  :laugh: ;)

Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 01:23:19 AM »
alot of people share your view. including myself

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 09:43:43 AM »
Yeah I feel that. Alot of lil girlie men on here

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 10:28:35 AM »
I take it you referin to the loc...haha  it's never hate when the beef is legit..some of yall act like we jus popped out of no where and said imma diss mc eiht...nigga NO !!!

Eiht had a previous situation over here at factor house and left on bad standings and made us have a bad financial lost on top of tryin to sue FACTOR HOUSE when he breached his 4 album deal with veterans day..

See that's where there is a difference between real niggas and bitch niggas..see a bitch nigga would let someone fuck over em...a real nigga will bust yo ass up when he see you on site....

Now all the internet slandering..is just a simple bully tactic in front of the whole wide world(worl wide web) see with this internet I can keep pushin his bitch ass in the mud in front of the whole world to laugh at em..believe me it's working.. this nigga damn near made his myspace private..you gotta be his friend to message him now..and he has these pen pics up on his background...he wants yall the foreigners to think he's tuff along with the people outside of compton...eiht aint never been to no pen..let alone shot at someone..he may have carried a pistol only cuz it's registered to him...eiht is CB4 all the way...
So why not use this wonderful internet tool..it way faster than a poster on the pole or word of mouth...

And most of yall who dis like what I do..nigga who gives a fuck..and if any one of yall wanna see me ...I'm on tamarind and alondra all day....eiht , chill and who ever wants problems already know where I'm at...

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 01:41:24 PM »
alot of people share your view. including myself

PsychoToons5150

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 03:11:44 PM »
Naw Wasnt refering to you Cptryder I already know what your reason for the beef with Eiht is and I understand I would be pissed off too if I got fucked over for a bunch of money. its just these other cats I was talking to.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 03:18:51 PM »
haha damn!!!!!

good shit cpt rida1!

I take it you referin to the loc...haha  it's never hate when the beef is legit..some of yall act like we jus popped out of no where and said imma diss mc eiht...nigga NO !!!

Eiht had a previous situation over here at factor house and left on bad standings and made us have a bad financial lost on top of tryin to sue FACTOR HOUSE when he breached his 4 album deal with veterans day..

See that's where there is a difference between real niggas and bitch niggas..see a bitch nigga would let someone fuck over em...a real nigga will bust yo ass up when he see you on site....

Now all the internet slandering..is just a simple bully tactic in front of the whole wide world(worl wide web) see with this internet I can keep pushin his bitch ass in the mud in front of the whole world to laugh at em..believe me it's working.. this nigga damn near made his myspace private..you gotta be his friend to message him now..and he has these pen pics up on his background...he wants yall the foreigners to think he's tuff along with the people outside of compton...eiht aint never been to no pen..let alone shot at someone..he may have carried a pistol only cuz it's registered to him...eiht is CB4 all the way...
So why not use this wonderful internet tool..it way faster than a poster on the pole or word of mouth...

And most of yall who dis like what I do..nigga who gives a fuck..and if any one of yall wanna see me ...I'm on tamarind and alondra all day....eiht , chill and who ever wants problems already know where I'm at...
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2008, 03:29:46 PM »
I stopped posting here a couple times for 6 months or more at a time for just that reason. Quite a few people on here want to instigate and argue about dumb shit. It's not enough for them to discuss opinions, so they decide to attack others instead. If someone doesn't get on you about what you posted, it's about some petty spelling or grammatical error.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2008, 12:44:20 AM »
I stopped posting here a couple times for 6 months or more at a time for just that reason. Quite a few people on here want to instigate and argue about dumb shit. It's not enough for them to discuss opinions, so they decide to attack others instead. If someone doesn't get on you about what you posted, it's about some petty spelling or grammatical error.

i see where you're coming from, but holding back in stead of focusing on the good stuff is a shame  :P
i know it ain't easy, but it will only get worse if "we" give up

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2008, 01:58:13 PM »

i see where you're coming from, but holding back in stead of focusing on the good stuff is a shame  :P

I already have to put up with idiots at both of my jobs. Dealing with them here is not what I would call enjoyable. I like west coast rap and that's basically why I joined this site, but besides this thread and a few others, I hardly ever go into the west coast forum anymore. There are too many threads about pointless shit, and there are too many threads about shit I just don't care about (i.e. Spider Loc, 50 different Detox topics).

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2008, 02:05:36 PM »

I already have to put up with idiots at both of my jobs. Dealing with them here is not what I would call enjoyable. I like west coast rap and that's basically why I joined this site, but besides this thread and a few others, I hardly ever go into the west coast forum anymore. There are too many threads about pointless shit, and there are too many threads about shit I just don't care about (i.e. Spider Loc, 50 different Detox topics).

i see, well you're free to do whatever works for you off course  ;)

i'm just saying that taking steps back will only make the situation worse  ;)
so it's not like i'm blaming anyone

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2008, 02:08:46 PM »

It's all good. I am here typing this so it's not like I have given up completely. Sometimes it's good to ignore the thing that pisses you off at times though.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2008, 02:18:00 PM »

It's all good. I am here typing this so it's not like I have given up completely. Sometimes it's good to ignore the thing that pisses you off at times though.

Co-sign
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2008, 02:37:03 PM »

i see your point  ;)