Author Topic: Are u having a hard finding or keeping your job?  (Read 1557 times)

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Are u having a hard finding or keeping your job?
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2008, 02:11:10 AM »
To all the posters:

Is it hard to get a job in the USA for European man? I mean when I'll have the High School Diploma with economy sight? Not college, just a high school. I don't know how the USA accept the immigrants from European Union. Green card and shit? I'm still a student and I wanna move after the high school.

Just tell me something about it, thanks a lot.
find a job through online before you come here.

Has that ever worked for anyone here? I've had absolutely no success looking for work online.

BTW, gas is now down to $2.75 here ;D

But the opportunity cost is living in Minnesota!! lol

With the abundance of Fortune 500 companies within stones throw of my house, I fail to see the lack of opportunity. It's not like I live in the Iron Range or the Boundary Waters. The Twin Cities is always poppin'.

still minnesota!!! haha just fuckin witcha!

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2008, 07:49:01 AM »
i'm 28 years old and i never had a job so this economy crisis dont affect a nigga...real niggas bums aint workin cuzz..real niggas is Crippin

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2008, 07:51:32 AM »
I luvvv cali..
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2008, 01:54:56 PM »
To all the posters:

Is it hard to get a job in the USA for European man? I mean when I'll have the High School Diploma with economy sight? Not college, just a high school. I don't know how the USA accept the immigrants from European Union. Green card and shit? I'm still a student and I wanna move after the high school.

Just tell me something about it, thanks a lot.
find a job through online before you come here.

Has that ever worked for anyone here? I've had absolutely no success looking for work online.

BTW, gas is now down to $2.75 here ;D

But the opportunity cost is living in Minnesota!! lol

With the abundance of Fortune 500 companies within stones throw of my house, I fail to see the lack of opportunity. It's not like I live in the Iron Range or the Boundary Waters. The Twin Cities is always poppin'.

still minnesota!!! haha just fuckin witcha!

You aren't the first, and probably won't be the last. I still get crap for the "Minnesota accent" from the movie Fargo. And no, we don't talk like that. lol

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2008, 02:11:44 PM »
I thought I was fine after losing my job in july, Every month I would survive doing web design jobs here and there, helping friends out with events, djing on the weekends...I was doing ok, paying all my bills, surviving, but this month I have taken a big hit, really nothing coming thru at all, and It doesnt help that a lot of people still owe me $. I have been looking for a steady full time job since july and I have yet to find anything. It Sucks.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2008, 04:05:59 PM »
I thought I was fine after losing my job in july, Every month I would survive doing web design jobs here and there, helping friends out with events, djing on the weekends...I was doing ok, paying all my bills, surviving, but this month I have taken a big hit, really nothing coming thru at all, and It doesnt help that a lot of people still owe me $. I have been looking for a steady full time job since july and I have yet to find anything. It Sucks.
I feel your pain, homie.  Check out temp to hire employment agency.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]