Author Topic: FOC Is Back. New Myspace.  (Read 946 times)

Francisco "Pancho" Villa

• Lil Geezy
Re: FOC Is Back. New Myspace.
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2008, 11:30:31 AM »
Jackin 4 beats lool

TheRealLoser

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm so dumb, I'll do anything for Spider Loc
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2008, 11:37:55 AM »
FOC, I gotta admit I'm a pretty shady nigga, I would tried to do the same shit. All bullshit aside get ya hustle on playa..lol
Hood gospel from the N hood apostle  paintin' pictures lyrical Picasso_Spider Loc Stupid_shit

Foxx

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2008, 04:09:25 PM »
lmao

The_Offence

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2008, 08:54:08 PM »
lol fuck FOC

Francisco "Pancho" Villa

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2008, 11:58:32 PM »
You guys are gonna make this fool hang himself! Keep your head up! If you want to get outta the biz Foc I got a good ass job at jack in the box waiting for yo ass lol

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2008, 12:18:39 AM »
thats a shame...i would never try to sell another producers beats...what kinda shit is that...

hopeye

« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2008, 08:31:22 AM »
FOC YOU REALLY FUCKED UP! I CANT LET IT SLIDE I WILL ALWAYS QUESTION ANYTHING YOU PUT OUT! ITS BAD ENOUGH YOU STOLE YOUR NAME AND SLOGAN FROM AFTERMATH'S FOCUS... WHO IS THE REAL MUTHAFUCKIN DEAL! NO FAKE SHIT, NO STEALING! YOU ARE NOT HIP HOP, YOUR A THEIF & EXAMPLE OF WHAT IS FUCKIN UP THIS GAME! AND I WONT LET U FORGET IT! YOUR DAMAGED GOODS FIND THE NEAREST BRIDGE AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT, JUMP OFF OF IT!  >:( 8)

PS> WTF WERE GLASSES AND BIG FACE THINKING TELLIN THIS FOOL TO COME BACK??!!??!!??!! DO LIKE DJ THONG AND DISSAPEAR!

I HOPE SOMEONE SLAPPED THIS FOOL UP, THIS SHIT JUST REALLY PISSES ME OFF!

FOC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Here Still Workin Still FMG/Blu Division/PMG
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2008, 08:37:50 AM »
FOC YOU REALLY FUCKED UP! I CANT LET IT SLIDE I WILL ALWAYS QUESTION ANYTHING YOU PUT OUT! ITS BAD ENOUGH YOU STOLE YOUR NAME AND SLOGAN FROM AFTERMATH'S FOCUS... WHO IS THE REAL MUTHAFUCKIN DEAL! NO FAKE SHIT, NO STEALING! YOU ARE NOT HIP HOP, YOUR A THEIF & EXAMPLE OF WHAT IS FUCKIN UP THIS GAME! AND I WONT LET U FORGET IT! YOUR DAMAGED GOODS FIND THE NEAREST BRIDGE AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT, JUMP OFF OF IT!  >:( 8)

PS> WTF WERE GLASSES AND BIG FACE THINKING TELLIN THIS FOOL TO COME BACK??!!??!!??!! DO LIKE DJ THONG AND DISSAPEAR!

Well its a good thing i dont care about opinions of niggas on the internet then huh? lol do you and say whatever you want to pimp, I aint trippin. Im eatin so Im good.

thats a shame...i would never try to sell another producers beats...what kinda shit is that...

Some fucked up shit. I already know. I can't go back in time to change nothin so the best thing I can do is move forward.

You guys are gonna make this fool hang himself! Keep your head up! If you want to get outta the biz Foc I got a good ass job at jack in the box waiting for yo ass lol

Lol Im good. 9-5 aint never been my thing.
Who I'm Working with right now: Glasses Malone, Ya Boy, XO, Topic, Crooked I, Juice, Black, Big Fase 100, B-Fly, Greedy, Mack Maine

www.myspace.com/focbeats

http://twitter.com/FMGFocus

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2008, 09:30:45 AM »

::)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2008, 09:43:22 AM »
hey foc, you sure they said this??

i mean, dr.dre once been listening to my beats, and he said: "once you will be better then me, keep going".... lol. feel me?

COMPTONRIDA1

Re: FOC Is Back.
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2008, 02:32:45 PM »
Yes I am back and am working again. I made a mistake and have learned from it. Glasses, Ya Boy, and Big Fase's encouragement made me decide to get back to work so here I am.

I WAS WONDERIN WHEN YOU WAS GON MAN THE FUCK UP...... ;D