Author Topic: Glasses Malone To Release Fuck G. Malone Mixtape Oct.7th/Monster's InK Delayed  (Read 2465 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
LMAO@ his wack mixtape not dropping yet

I could have told you niggas this a long time ago
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

EFFeX

This still isnt out yet Styles? LMAO at waiting for a verse from Mack 10, it doesnt take a week for 1 verse LMFAO. Why did he have to lie, why not just tell us str8 up it aint finished yet? You guys are pathetic!!!

Unless Mack 10 is busy and needs to find time to jump in the booth. You really never know.

AnybodyKilla

This still isnt out yet Styles? LMAO at waiting for a verse from Mack 10, it doesnt take a week for 1 verse LMFAO. Why did he have to lie, why not just tell us str8 up it aint finished yet? You guys are pathetic!!!

Unless Mack 10 is busy and needs to find time to jump in the booth. You really never know.

Come on man, do you really believe that youself LOL? So you think he knows hes holding up a whole mixtape project cause he has laid a 16 yet? I dont think so man!!!

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn! Im just now bumpin G Malones Streets of LA, shits hot as fuck so far!

Edit: Did "Electric Chair" ever come out tag free??

Lunatic

patience

it will come

this is however a testament to how many fans malone has though cause some of y'all are going crazy over this not dropping
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

EFFeX

Come on man, do you really believe that youself LOL? So you think he knows hes holding up a whole mixtape project cause he has laid a 16 yet? I dont think so man!!!

LOL... I don't know. I don't care if it takes a week or two as long as it drops I'll be happy.

h2k4

patience

it will come

this is however a testament to how many fans malone has though cause some of y'all are going crazy over this not dropping

And this is based on one forum?  If that's the case, he doesn't have very many.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
patience

it will come

LMAO

Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Lunatic

patience

it will come

u clearly don't get it..the fact that all of u are complaining is at least a testament to how many of y'all are closet fans on this forum

quit hatin

Flava In Ya Ear

Its a free mixtape...your lucky someone is willing to put all that hard work in to give u something for free... Retail releases are not up to artists on when they drop so u cant even talk about that cause its irrelevant.

Why the hell should we buy it? Mixtapes are for promotional use only, this dude aint even got a fuckin album out yet and were suppose to be buying his mixtapes? The fuck outta here, its his job to grind like this for free at first!!!

It's a street album, not some normal mixtape. He doesn't have to give it away for free - this cd could be sold if he wanted it to. And no...it's not his job to grind for free. That's just something that spoiled fans who don't actually buy albums in the first place have convinced themselves that they are entitled to.   

but why do u think the tape is free? cuz he wants to give free music? lmao

no its because he wants the tape to get heard and if he sold it nobody would buy it, therefor he wouldn't gain the interest that he's lookin for from the public.

so, no disrespect, but dont come here with all the "its free" talk.

None of you may buy it, but don't speak for everybody else out there. There would be people that would buy it. As for the announcement date, that was the day that I was given. My job is to run with info.

so you honestly gonna say that people were gonna buy it outside of people who know him on the internet? people barely buy albums let alone mixtapes from a dude most people dont know about.

cut the bullshit Styles, you know what we're talkin about and you know we're right.
no ,you cut the bullshit ,youngster . people would buy the street album,easily. G-malone has been saling street albums & mixtapes on the west coast way before you heard him . so that shows how much you know. also street albums & mixtapes are cheaper then regular albums. there is more of chance of person buying a street album or mixtape over a regular store album.   styles is right & you don't know what you talking about at all with your bullshit new school mentality.so you are wrong & you need to shut up with that bullshit new school mentality.nobody owes you free shit at all .

How do you know when i 1st heard him? This nigga is pathetic you old ass nigga.

How do u know when i 1st started listening to his shit?

Okay so if Malone been sellin street mixtapes and mixtapes before i heard of him..tell me the name of his shit PRE "The White Lightning"?

I mean since u old school and all right...cuz according to you..old school niggaz = know everything

h2k4

patience

it will come

u clearly don't get it..the fact that all of u are complaining is at least a testament to how many of y'all are closet fans on this forum

quit hatin

Naw, I get it.  You don't though.  I, as well as some others, are seeing the bigger picture.  You are defending an artists' inept ability to deliver a project on time and yet all you can say is, "it's free...be patient, it's just a little street project".  I've been a Malone fan since "White Lightnin'...(sticks)" but the majority of these newer Westcoast artists can not put out a project on time.

Lunatic

patience

it will come

quit hatin

Naw, I get it.  You don't though.  I, as well as some others, are seeing the bigger picture.  You are defending an artists' inept ability to deliver a project on time and yet all you can say is, "it's free...be patient, it's just a little street project".  I've been a Malone fan since "White Lightnin'...(sticks)" but the majority of these newer Westcoast artists can not put out a project on time.
well then there's nothin' i can do to help ya if u feel like that

the project will drop when it does

either download it for free and support it or don't

Westcoast artists stop saying these random ass release dates. Wonder why you got all these haters. Just say its "coming soon". Too simple. Look at what Dre's been doing...