Author Topic: Glasses Malone To Release Fuck G. Malone Mixtape Oct.7th/Monster's InK Delayed  (Read 2464 times)

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
styles any luck with Big Wy

AnybodyKilla

lol  :-X

it's a free product... so no complaining now...  :)
That makes it even worse.  The fact that you can't even release a mixtape on time speaks volumes.  And it isn't just Malone.

Yah if a mixtape doesnt even drop on time then his album mos def aint coming out for awhile. I dont know who came up with that November date LOL!!!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

That makes it even worse.  The fact that you can't even release a mixtape on time speaks volumes.  And it isn't just Malone.

damn, you guys over-react for every little thing. the guy is waiting on a verse to complete a song.... just for you guys to have it for free, something you aren't even paying for.... so just sit tight ...  it's not a major fuckin' delay or anything...
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 11:21:13 PM by Styles1 »
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

AnybodyKilla

damn, you guys over-react for every little thing. the guy is waiting on a verse to complete a song.... just for you guys to have it for free, something you aren't even paying for.... so just sit tight ...  it's not a major fuckin' delay or anything...

Its World War 3 over here budddayyy!!!

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol at these cunts crying over 1 day delay

Young Old Head

a delay because of a missin mack 10 verse? for a FREE MIXTAPE? i mean it shows glasses care of quality and all that, but c'mon... it's a damn mixtape, not a retail album or somethin...
how tha fuck u gon delay a digital mixtape release anyway?! i swear to god these rappers need to get their shit str8...ever heard of deadlines muthafuckas...

Cash Money Blood Gang

Fuck West Coast Hip Hop. Fuck all you wack rappers not putting any shit out. I can guarentee you that no New West albums will drop this fuckin year. You all fuckin suck.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fuck West Coast Hip Hop. Fuck all you wack rappers not putting any shit out. I can guarentee you that no New West albums will drop this fuckin year. You all fuckin suck.

:'( baby
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
a delay because of a missin mack 10 verse? for a FREE MIXTAPE? i mean it shows glasses care of quality and all that, but c'mon... it's a damn mixtape, not a retail album or somethin...
how tha fuck u gon delay a digital mixtape release anyway?! i swear to god these rappers need to get their shit str8...ever heard of deadlines muthafuckas...

It's not going to kill you to wait a little bit extra for it. At least I hope not...lol.

:'( baby
Naw Im just bored as hell waiting on these CDs. I give up. Im listening to some South shit. They drop CDs every day.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

also the digital release delay for Monster's InK is because it's still considered a retail release. the Cash Money office doesn't want two retail releases from the same artist out, at least until the album first is out. 

Actually that dont include Eastwood and YB. They drop shit all the time.

h2k4

Clearly, you're not going to say anything negative because you know him on a personal level and don't want to ruin your connects.  It's the principal of the fact that an artist can't stick to a release date.  I wasn't expecting this tape to release on the 7th because as with the majority of "New West" artists, they can't deliver a project on time.  If you don't see the bigger picture, I don't know what else to tell you.

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
That is dope Mack 10 throwing some stuff on it. Thanks for the update Styles.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Clearly, you're not going to say anything negative because you know him on a personal level and don't want to ruin your connects.  It's the principal of the fact that an artist can't stick to a release date.  I wasn't expecting this tape to release on the 7th because as with the majority of "New West" artists, they can't deliver a project on time.  If you don't see the bigger picture, I don't know what else to tell you.

lol... I do see the bigger picture... which is why I ain't tripping over it unlike yourself. I know all of the details that it goes in to making projects happen.