Author Topic: Glasses Malone To Release Fuck G. Malone Mixtape Oct.7th/Monster's InK Delayed  (Read 2501 times)

AnybodyKilla

a delay because of a missin mack 10 verse? for a FREE MIXTAPE? i mean it shows glasses care of quality and all that, but c'mon... it's a damn mixtape, not a retail album or somethin...
how tha fuck u gon delay a digital mixtape release anyway?! i swear to god these rappers need to get their shit str8...ever heard of deadlines muthafuckas...

It's not going to kill you to wait a little bit extra for it. At least I hope not...lol.

sounds like tha time they said that 2 u when you ordered tha combo at mickey deeez

HAHAHAHAH!!!

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
a delay because of a missin mack 10 verse? for a FREE MIXTAPE? i mean it shows glasses care of quality and all that, but c'mon... it's a damn mixtape, not a retail album or somethin...
how tha fuck u gon delay a digital mixtape release anyway?! i swear to god these rappers need to get their shit str8...ever heard of deadlines muthafuckas...

It's not going to kill you to wait a little bit extra for it. At least I hope not...lol.

sounds like tha time they said that 2 u when you ordered tha combo at mickey deeez
LOL

I didnt even knoe Glasses was droppin a mixtape so waiting a couple more days doesnt bother me at all, plus I don't listen to him that much anyways.

cantcnOrBMe

Its a free mixtape...your lucky someone is willing to put all that hard work in to give u something for free... Retail releases are not up to artists on when they drop so u cant even talk about that cause its irrelevant.

AnybodyKilla

Its a free mixtape...your lucky someone is willing to put all that hard work in to give u something for free... Retail releases are not up to artists on when they drop so u cant even talk about that cause its irrelevant.

Why the hell should we buy it? Mixtapes are for promotional use only, this dude aint even got a fuckin album out yet and were suppose to be buying his mixtapes? The fuck outta here, its his job to grind like this for free at first!!!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Why the hell should we buy it? Mixtapes are for promotional use only, this dude aint even got a fuckin album out yet and were suppose to be buying his mixtapes? The fuck outta here, its his job to grind like this for free at first!!!

It's a street album, not some normal mixtape. He doesn't have to give it away for free - this cd could be sold if he wanted it to. And no...it's not his job to grind for free. That's just something that spoiled fans who don't actually buy albums in the first place have convinced themselves that they are entitled to.   
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

ABN

wouldn´t it have been better to have said something like "we´re gonna put up a G.Malone mixtape/street album sometime this week so be on the lookout" or something along those lines instead of announcing a date that y´all must´ve known could change? just a thought...

Young Old Head

wouldn´t it have been better to have said something like "we´re gonna put up a G.Malone mixtape/street album sometime this week so be on the lookout" or something along those lines instead of announcing a date that y´all must´ve known could change? just a thought...

that's tha point i was stressin... also what h2k4 said...

Cash Money Blood Gang

Flava In Ya Ear

It's a street album, not some normal mixtape. He doesn't have to give it away for free - this cd could be sold if he wanted it to. And no...it's not his job to grind for free. That's just something that spoiled fans who don't actually buy albums in the first place have convinced themselves that they are entitled to.   

but why do u think the tape is free? cuz he wants to give free music? lmao

no its because he wants the tape to get heard and if he sold it nobody would buy it, therefor he wouldn't gain the interest that he's lookin for from the public.

so, no disrespect, but dont come here with all the "its free" talk.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

no its because he wants the tape to get heard and if he sold it nobody would buy it, therefor he wouldn't gain the interest that he's lookin for from the public.

None of you may buy it, but don't speak for everybody else out there. There would be people that would buy it. As for the announcement date, that was the day that I was given. My job is to run with info.

Dome

• Muthafuckin' OG
Hey Styles. Is there a new release date?

LOOOL

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!

When has Glasses not delivered on a mixtape project? This is his first delay and it's not even a major one. It's just a matter of days.

If that upsets your world, than I don't know what to tell you. Hopefully a pacifier can suffice.  8)
The Beach Cruiser has been delayed like 6 times.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
When has Glasses not delivered on a mixtape project? This is his first delay and it's not even a major one. It's just a matter of days.

If that upsets your world, than I don't know what to tell you. Hopefully a pacifier can suffice.  8)
The Beach Cruiser has been delayed like 6 times.

*sigh* I said 'mixtape project'....

Anyway.... when I get some new info, I'll come back in to this thread and update it. To those who understand, thanks for your patience. For those that don't, I really can't say or do anything to help you out.

peace...

Flava In Ya Ear

None of you may buy it, but don't speak for everybody else out there. There would be people that would buy it. As for the announcement date, that was the day that I was given. My job is to run with info.

so you honestly gonna say that people were gonna buy it outside of people who know him on the internet? people barely buy albums let alone mixtapes from a dude most people dont know about.

cut the bullshit Styles, you know what we're talkin about and you know we're right.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
His first mixtape before anybody who really knew who he was sold pretty well... does giving away your mixtape help out for an album? sure.... Is it necessarily a requirement to give it away for free? No. Especially when it's a street album of all new material. It's not like this is the promotional Beach Cruiser mixtape with a few tagged cuts from the album and some new freestyles. This is like a totally new album. Free is just something that you guys got used to and expect. But it's still genorosity on the rappers part.

Anyway, like I said before...until I get new info, I'll be back.