Author Topic: Glasses Malone To Release Fuck G. Malone Mixtape Oct.7th/Monster's InK Delayed  (Read 2502 times)

Lunatic

lol at acting like NOBODY would buy this mixtape if malone sold it; of course ppl will buy it. if he sold just 1 copy (in reality he'd sell more than just that) it would make him more money than giving it away for free (what he is actually doing). Be patient y'all, it will come.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Dome

• Muthafuckin' OG
When has Glasses not delivered on a mixtape project? This is his first delay and it's not even a major one. It's just a matter of days.

If that upsets your world, than I don't know what to tell you. Hopefully a pacifier can suffice.  8)
The Beach Cruiser has been delayed like 6 times.

*sigh* I said 'mixtape project'....

Anyway.... when I get some new info, I'll come back in to this thread and update it. To those who understand, thanks for your patience. For those that don't, I really can't say or do anything to help you out.

peace...

NP! THX

Peace

LOOOL

CasperGomez

• Lil Geezy
My job is to run with info.

Who we kiddin homie...

this more like it

My job is to run with cheesburgers.

CasperGomez

• Lil Geezy
wouldn´t it have been better to have said something like "we´re gonna put up a G.Malone mixtape/street album sometime this week so be on the lookout" or something along those lines instead of announcing a date that y´all must´ve known could change? just a thought...

u askin Styles to think homie  ;)

would make sense but then we enterin darwinism survival of tha fittest

CasperGomez

• Lil Geezy
Its a free mixtape...your lucky someone is willing to put all that hard work in to give u something for free... Retail releases are not up to artists on when they drop so u cant even talk about that cause its irrelevant.

Why the hell should we buy it? Mixtapes are for promotional use only, this dude aint even got a fuckin album out yet and were suppose to be buying his mixtapes? The fuck outta here, its his job to grind like this for free at first!!!

It's a street album, not some normal mixtape. He doesn't have to give it away for free - this cd could be sold if he wanted it to. And no...it's not his job to grind for free. That's just something that spoiled fans who don't actually buy albums in the first place have convinced themselves that they are entitled to.   

but why do u think the tape is free? cuz he wants to give free music? lmao

no its because he wants the tape to get heard and if he sold it nobody would buy it, therefor he wouldn't gain the interest that he's lookin for from the public.

so, no disrespect, but dont come here with all the "its free" talk.

None of you may buy it, but don't speak for everybody else out there. There would be people that would buy it. As for the announcement date, that was the day that I was given. My job is to run with info.

so you honestly gonna say that people were gonna buy it outside of people who know him on the internet? people barely buy albums let alone mixtapes from a dude most people dont know about.

cut the bullshit Styles, you know what we're talkin about and you know we're right.

Styles gotta bullshit homie

who gonna buy his sweats outfit if Malone dont

cantcnOrBMe

Its a free mixtape...your lucky someone is willing to put all that hard work in to give u something for free... Retail releases are not up to artists on when they drop so u cant even talk about that cause its irrelevant.

Why the hell should we buy it? Mixtapes are for promotional use only, this dude aint even got a fuckin album out yet and were suppose to be buying his mixtapes? The fuck outta here, its his job to grind like this for free at first!!!

It's a street album, not some normal mixtape. He doesn't have to give it away for free - this cd could be sold if he wanted it to. And no...it's not his job to grind for free. That's just something that spoiled fans who don't actually buy albums in the first place have convinced themselves that they are entitled to.   

Prolly the biggest reason why rap is prolly suffering the worst in the digital age.

midwestryder

Prolly the biggest reason why rap is prolly suffering the worst in the digital age.
thats straight homie . that is problem with lazy cheap spoiled new school hip hop fans today . nothing is owed to these fans at all . they don't have right to anything free because they did not help anyway of making the music or put the work & time to make an album or street album .
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 07:11:48 PM by midwestryder »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Word too these two cats above! Man theres a bunch of fuckwits round here, yeah its delayed im angry too, but ya'll crying like he fucked your wife or summin. Everyone used to charge for mixtapes, but then the internet fucked that up for everyone so theres no point trying as shit'll just leak anyway, I bought White Lightning Sticks years ago and thats one of the best mixtapes I've ever copped.

I'd gladly pay for another street album from Malone again, and I'm not fussed on waiting a few extra days for it to drop, just look at it like its being shipped to you right now lol

You can say nuthin bout me cos I buy all my albums.

midwestryder

but why do u think the tape is free? cuz he wants to give free music? lmao

no its because he wants the tape to get heard and if he sold it nobody would buy it, therefor he wouldn't gain the interest that he's lookin for from the public.

so, no disrespect, but dont come here with all the "its free" talk.

None of you may buy it, but don't speak for everybody else out there. There would be people that would buy it. As for the announcement date, that was the day that I was given. My job is to run with info.

so you honestly gonna say that people were gonna buy it outside of people who know him on the internet? people barely buy albums let alone mixtapes from a dude most people dont know about.

cut the bullshit Styles, you know what we're talkin about and you know we're right.
no ,you cut the bullshit ,youngster . people would buy the street album,easily. G-malone has been saling street albums & mixtapes on the west coast way before you heard him . so that shows how much you know. also street albums & mixtapes are cheaper then regular albums. there is more of chance of person buying a street album or mixtape over a regular store album.   styles is right & you don't know what you talking about at all with your bullshit new school mentality.so you are wrong & you need to shut up with that bullshit new school mentality.nobody owes you free shit at all .
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 06:13:41 PM by midwestryder »

EFFeX

I love coppin' mixtapes, most of the time you get hotter material than is on the real album. In most spots you can cop like 3 mixtapes for $10, good deal if you ask me. Free or not, I'm pickin' up this G Malone tape without hesitation.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I love coppin' mixtapes, most of the time you get hotter material than is on the real album. In most spots you can cop like 3 mixtapes for $10, good deal if you ask me. Free or not, I'm pickin' up this G Malone tape without hesitation.
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

AnybodyKilla

that sright homie . that is problem with lazy cheap spoiled new school hip hop fans today . nothing is owed to these fans at all . they don't have right to anything free because they did not help anyway of making the music or put the work & time to make an album or street album .

Of course we didnt help make the music you fuckin idiot...were fans not rappers. This is a MIXTAPE, street album is just another fuckin word for it, its the same shit. Who said we wont buy his album... i never said that once nor did anyone else in this thread. I will cop his album cause hes dope but i aint payin for no mixtape and rarely have!!!

midwestryder

that sright homie . that is problem with lazy cheap spoiled new school hip hop fans today . nothing is owed to these fans at all . they don't have right to anything free because they did not help anyway of making the music or put the work & time to make an album or street album .

Of course we didnt help make the music you fuckin idiot...were fans not rappers. This is a MIXTAPE, street album is just another fuckin word for it, its the same shit. Who said we wont buy his album... i never said that once nor did anyone else in this thread. I will cop his album cause hes dope but i aint payin for no mixtape and rarely have!!!
no your are the fucking idiot who did not understand what i said . i never said you would not buy his album. i said people are more likely to buy a street album or mixtape over a retail album because street album or mixtape are cheaper then a retail album , there is a difference between a street album & mixtape you fuckin idiot. a street album has all new music on it & has no tags on it most of the time . a mixtape has tags all  over it & no new music on it. so learn how to read before you make yourself look stupid again . nobody owes you shit at all & you need to act like it,youngster.

Lunatic

take a look at the tracklisting!

http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/927/56/

woah, what an appearance lineup for a free mixtape :o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com