Author Topic: IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A WEST COAST MEXICAN TO COME WITH A CLASSIC HIP HOP ALBUM ?  (Read 1321 times)

GENERAL ZOD

anything is possible  8) brown is the new white ! meaning its cool to be latino now in days ...

Kool Beenz

it is possible but i dont see it happening unless George Lopez decides to rap  :P

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
Within the next 5 years I see it happening.

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
Even if I have to start rapping! Ill carry La Raza on my back!

M.A

• 'G'
LOL.....HELL YEAH!!! I BEEN SEEIN ALOTA LATIN CATZ ON THESE THREADS...LETS PUT TOGETHER A CLASSIC GET AT ME IF U WITH IT GOT REAL HOT PRODUCTION!

WUTTUP HECTIC, MDK, GUZZLE, RATIO ETC GET AT ME

MAJUICECOUNTY@YAHOO.COM

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/THEMICSAPPRENTICE

GENERAL ZOD

it is possible but i dont see it happening unless George Lopez decides to rap  :P

a.g. vales verga PA QUE TE ASES PENDEJO that lean like a cholo is all that came out your ford pinto with suicide doors  ;D

Al Bundy

it's possible for any race to drop a classic album. quit with your mexican spam miha

BigO

its possible, they just got to really get involved in the hip hop culture, and im sorry to say, the hip hop culture coalines with the African American urban culture.
and alot of mexicans don't like to be reffered to as "acting black" but like i said thats the Hip Hop culture, if you think anything different, then they won't make it, because that is a fact.  So if you don't want to be reffered to as "acting black", get the fuck out of Hip Hop culture.  You think eminem was offended when whites said he acted black? no, because he knew that was apart of the 'hip hop culture' hence you seen eminem going out of his way to the black freestyle competitions, u smell me. 
it seems like Mexicans try to serperate from the hip hop culture and do something else, hence it isn't accepted by the Hip HOp community..
hopefully this makes sense to you guys and you don't take it as something else, it is what it is, and hip hop means = Black Culture, the new black culture from 80s til nowadays.  That is EXACTLY what hip hop means, and stood for.  The was the black urban culture of the city with the largest black population in the USA (New York City), and it spread throughout african american neighborhoods nationwide, now its entering the burbs and latino neighborhoods (other than puerto ricans/Domincans cuz they were in the black neighborhoods since day 1),
so if being called "acting black" offends you, then pack it up! Do corridos

This guy Guzzle has a great chance, he looks like he is in tune with the Hip hop culture, this dude M.A. too, I heard his stuff, and he looks involved, i seen this dude eat Problem on some freestyle shit.

p.s. its not faking if you really have this in you! If you really identify with the hip hop culture!  The hip hop community accepts those who really indentify!
remember that.

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
Whos M.A? Never heard of him

BigO

THE MEXICAN DUDE,
2ND GUY RAPPING

BigO

THE MEXICAN DUDE,
2ND GUY RAPPING

P.S. I think Problem may have been drunk too, its alot of beers in there, and his flow is not coming off the way it should be lol
he high or something, but thats no excuse, cause niggahs in the hood freestyle stay fucked up.

Dj.Thirrzty

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Dj.Thirrzty - BigHouse Records'Artist/FutureStarDJ
So what it mean when someone like Krs1 says Hiphop is univeral? And if it looks like Ese's are having a hard time getting mainstream recognition than I guess some would say that a Native like me would have a difficult goal to achieve, but fuck dat I got a way to tha top!It is possible for anyone of any culture to follow any dream they may have.West Up! So yea, I used to like 'KnightOwl' back in tha day and 'Juvenile Style' and 'L.S.O.B' before that. Lateley I think I'm feelin' tha music that Mr.Capone got w/ his Oldies style (grandparents turntable music samples) hits collections and his music he doing w/ Fliparacci. I think B-Real got a chance, Sen Dogg, are they classified mexican? Lil' 1 always got heaters, who else?
DJ.THIRRZTY
OWNER:THIRRZTY BRAND ENT.
DJ: FUTURE STAR DJ'S
Arist: Big House Records
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJTHIRRZTY
http://www.datpiff.com/DJthirrzty-Tastemaker-Tonite-DJs-Future-Star-D-mid15174.html

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
Problem sucks

Dj.Thirrzty

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Dj.Thirrzty - BigHouse Records'Artist/FutureStarDJ
Problems dope. I'd get him on a hot 16 on our mixtape.
DJ.THIRRZTY
OWNER:THIRRZTY BRAND ENT.
DJ: FUTURE STAR DJ'S
Arist: Big House Records
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJTHIRRZTY
http://www.datpiff.com/DJthirrzty-Tastemaker-Tonite-DJs-Future-Star-D-mid15174.html

BigO

if that was the only shit i heard from him, i would agree, but I heard a track, it was on some real hip hop shit, I was feeling it.
so i wouldn't say suck...to me, it seems like he's getting caught up in this whole "swagger" thing thats killin' hip hop, its like your "swagga" what ever the fuck that is, is more important then the lyrics, so now niggahs is trying to swag like Wayne, but when he sticks to the script, he comes off ill