Author Topic: IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A WEST COAST MEXICAN TO COME WITH A CLASSIC HIP HOP ALBUM ?  (Read 1327 times)

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A WEST COAST MEXICAN TO COME WITH A CLASSIC HIP HOP ALBUM ?
NO
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

GENERAL ZOD

GENERAL ZOD

on the west coast no one gives a fuck about puerto ricans dominicans etc etc do your reserch the controlling on the west coast is MEXICAN when the fuck have you seen some cholos in the hood bumping daddy yankee  ??? all the hoes i no say raggeton fools look like fags straight up - the slang out here is chicano even central americans have adapted it you could youtube your life away for all i care but out here pr's are not a factor yeah there some out here but there not a factor

West Coast Veteran

On a world level I think Mexicans are more well known. Just my two cents. Mexican food is much more popular and it's culture is more well known than Puerto Rican culture. I mean the sombreros, tequila, etc. are widespread throughout the world. Taco Bell is one of the main fast food chains although it doesn't portray true Mexican food but it is known as Mexican fast food. Reggaeton is the only widespread thing I can think of that originated out of Puerto Rico. I also thought Tejano music was the biggest form of music in Mexico. I see more Mexicans with cowboy hats listening to that Mexican "country" music than Reggaeton.

The Cholo lifestyle is much more well known as well. I mean in movies its been documented plenty of times from the 80's to the 00's mainly in movies based in L.A. and that Cholo lifestyle has influenced the Blacks in Hip Hop as well as the Whites in Punk rock who dress in Cholo attire not to mention rollin Lowriders. Puerto Ricans are usually just clumped together with the Urban Black culture of New York.

Carlos Santana is the biggest selling Latino artist in the world and I believe he is Mexican.

P.S. I'm not Mexican nor Puerto Rican, just giving a different perspective.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 12:01:56 AM by Fool I'm A Vet »

West Coast Veteran

I think Puerto Rican girls are finer though. Sorry Mexico  :-[

West Coast Veteran

On a world level I think Mexicans are more well known. Just my two cents. Mexican food is much more popular and it's culture is more well known than Puerto Rican culture. I mean the sombreros, tequila, etc. are widespread throughout the world. Taco Bell is one of the main fast food chains although it doesn't portray true Mexican food but it is known as Mexican fast food. Reggaeton is the only widespread thing I can think of that originated out of Puerto Rico. I also thought Tejano music was the biggest form of music in Mexico. I see more Mexicans with cowboy hats listening to that Mexican "country" music than Reggaeton.

The Cholo lifestyle is much more well known as well. I mean in movies its been documented plenty of times from the 80's to the 00's mainly in movies based in L.A. and that Cholo lifestyle has influenced the Blacks in Hip Hop as well as the Whites in Punk rock who dress in Cholo attire not to mention rollin Lowriders. Puerto Ricans are usually just clumped together with the Urban Black culture of New York.

Carlos Santana is the biggest selling Latino artist in the world and I believe he is Mexican.

LOL, i think you never left California, i talking throughout the USA and through out the world, THE WORLD, SPAIN, ENGLAND, JAPAN, GERMANY, THE WORLD, LIKE ALL THE COUNTRIES, THEY KNOW ABOUT PUERTO RICANS, THEY ARE INFAMOUS, LEAVE YOUR STATE, ITS GOOD TO TRAVEL AND REALIZE YOU ARE ONLY IN CA AND TEXAS LOL

I haven't lived in L.A. in over 10 years and I am not Mexican. I actually work in Canada now and no one knows anything about Puerto Ricans.

West Coast Veteran

YOU EVER HEARD OF A PUERTO RICAN MARIACHI BAND LOL YEAHHHHHH RIGHT!
YOUR ON OUR DICKS, ITS NOT THE OTHER WAY HOMIE, NO WAY!

You're catching feelings towards me yet I'm not Mexican. I was trying to give an outside perspective. Calm down.

doja

• 'G'
  • atomic dog
anything is possible  8) brown is the new white ! meaning its cool to be latino now in days ...

if brown is the new white u should want to play rock n roll instead of rap....bitch

Foxx

• Lil Geezy
"foxx west in the making" comming in the next few days!

ft. gmalone crooked i

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
2nd richest man in the world is Mexican. Get off our nutz.
http://www.forbes.com/2008/03/05/buffett-worlds-richest-cx_mm_0229buffetrichest.html

Wow, mexicans lie so easy, damn.
thats why i don't fuck with you guys, you live in a fantasy world

(DOMINICAN MAMIS GETTIN' DOWN AND DIRTY)

lol  I lie? Mexicans lie?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Slim
Comon homo numbers done lie! Yall want to talk about whos doing what? fucking Puerto Rico isnt even a country. The US bought that shit and wont even make you a state. lol get the fuck outta here. Puerto Rico get your weight up

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
In your fantasy world chicano rap is the #1 music in the world hahahahahaha
p.s. your fact link doesn't work, try again!

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Carlos+Slim+&aq=f&oq=

Go to google and good the shit. if that shit dont work then you might want to reset your 56k modem lol

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG

dominican mami in New York representin'

i can tell new york, look at the big ass apt. window, thas only in NY
Stop posting youtube videos of dancing monkeys! lol

BigO

dominican mami in New York representin'

i can tell new york, look at the big ass apt. window, thas only in NY
Stop posting youtube videos of dancing monkeys! lol

YOU WANNA KNOW THE FUNNIEST THING, YOU HAVE A PICTURE OF NADINE VELASQUEZ, WHO IS PUERTO RICAN FROM THE CHI
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! DANCING MONKEYS, AND WHO'S THIS OTHER BITCH?

BigO

THIS NIGGAH IS CONFUSED, WHY YOU GOT SOME PUERTO RICAN CHICK IN YOUR PICTURE, AND YOU SAYING YOU DON'T LIKE DANCING MONKEYS LOL LOL

I HEARD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT, IM OUT!

KEEP DREAMING TO BE WITH A BORICUA HOMIE LOL LOL LOL LOL