Author Topic: IS IT POSSIBLE FOR A WEST COAST MEXICAN TO COME WITH A CLASSIC HIP HOP ALBUM ?  (Read 1326 times)

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
I didnt say I didnt like Puerto Rican chicks. I said I didnt like the dancing monkies you got videos of.

BigO

AND I DON'T KNOW WHO THIS IS, BUT BY THE LOOKS OF HER, SHE IS DEFINITELY FROM THE CARRIBEAN

EITHER CUBAN, PUERTO RICAN OR DOMINICAN, AND IF NOT THAT, BRAZILIAN, BUT SHE DAMN SURE AIN'T MEXCIANS
MEXICANS GOT THOSE ASIAN INDIAN EYES, AND UGLY FEATURES, AND FUCKED UP TEETH

BigO

I didnt say I didnt like Puerto Rican chicks. I said I didnt like the dancing monkies you got videos of.

LOL

THIS NIGGAH RETARDED, IM OUT!!!!!! REST MY CASE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

2nd richest man in the world is Mexican. Get off our nutz.
http://www.forbes.com/2008/03/05/buffett-worlds-richest-cx_mm_0229buffetrichest.html
hahah now you know you lost when you same some shit like this..... thats like hearing about some nigga  in your neighborhood who you barley even know just whats good here and there...........and you hear this nigga won the lottery and you automatically feel like you had something to do with that shit.................and oh yeah by the yea do some research on that nigga, and see where his family is  truly from before they moved to mexico............ eye will give you a hint........... "theirs war in the streets and theres war in the MIDDLE EAST"................................. so try again

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
http://www.forbes.com/2008/03/05/buffett-worlds-richest-cx_mm_0229buffetrichest.html
hahah now you know you lost when you same some shit like this..... thats like hearing about some nigga  in your neighborhood who you barley even know just whats good here and there...........and you hear this nigga won the lottery and you automatically feel like you had something to do with that shit.................and oh yeah by the yea do some research on that nigga, and see where his family is  truly from before they moved to mexico............ eye will give you a hint........... "theirs war in the streets and theres war in the MIDDLE EAST"................................. so try again
lol bitch dont hate on Mexicans. I love latins but people hate on Mexicans way to much in this forum. So where ever there is Mexican haters you will see me there kickin there ass!

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
I love it!

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
hahah now you know you lost when you same some shit like this..... thats like hearing about some nigga  in your neighborhood who you barley even know just whats good here and there...........and you hear this nigga won the lottery and you automatically feel like you had something to do with that shit.................and oh yeah by the yea do some research on that nigga, and see where his family is  truly from before they moved to mexico............ eye will give you a hint........... "theirs war in the streets and theres war in the MIDDLE EAST"................................. so try again

LOL

DAMN YOU GOT HIM BEFORE ME!!!!!!!
I WAS JUST BOUGHT TO CALL HIM OUT, THAT NIGGAH AIN'T FROM MX LOL

IM OUT FOR REAL THIS TIME, IM BOUT TO EAT SOME PR FOOD, AND GET SOME PR PUSSY
WHILE HE'S DREAM OF NADINE LOL

lol you bout to eat and get some pussy? Nigga get back in your bunkbed

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
hahah now you know you lost when you same some shit like this..... thats like hearing about some nigga  in your neighborhood who you barley even know just whats good here and there...........and you hear this nigga won the lottery and you automatically feel like you had something to do with that shit.................and oh yeah by the yea do some research on that nigga, and see where his family is  truly from before they moved to mexico............ eye will give you a hint........... "theirs war in the streets and theres war in the MIDDLE EAST"................................. so try again

LOL

DAMN YOU GOT HIM BEFORE ME!!!!!!!
I WAS JUST BOUGHT TO CALL HIM OUT, THAT NIGGAH AIN'T FROM MX LOL

IM OUT FOR REAL THIS TIME, IM BOUT TO EAT SOME PR FOOD, AND GET SOME PR PUSSY
WHILE HE'S DREAM OF NADINE LOL

lol you bout to eat and get some pussy? Nigga get back in your bunkbed

GENERAL ZOD

CARLOS SLIM IS THE RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD YOU STUPID CAVEMAN AND HES MEXICAN -but this aint about that this is about can a west coast mexican american make a classic hip hop album - i think yes he can - all this hate for mexicans is relavant here like a mutha no doubt - puerto ricans are talented no one is saying there not but this aint about them point blank - there major relavant on the east coast but on th west coast there noT a factor its the truth thats not hateing you niggaricans take it all wrong like some one is dissing you - talking shit about lil rob and how puerto ricans go to mexico - who gives a fuck thats what entertainers do or else they dont get paid - you dont want to support a fellow latino in his rise to the top cause hes of mexican descent what does that sya about puerto ricans they some greedy ass bitches we pay to reggeton shows according to your youtube life so what we aint haters we know what it is to struggle , my cousin was just telling me how there was this swoll puerto rican in the l.a. county jail chilling with the raza but then here and there they would catch em chilling with the blacks & and having spreads with them - guess what happened to him ? HE GOT BEAT THE FUCK UP AND DID THE BLACKS HAVE HIS BACK ? NO THEY DIDNT THEY DIDNT WANT TO GET INVOLVED. SO THATS WHY I TELL YOU ON THE WEST COAST PUERTO RICANS ARE NOT A FACTOR.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 10:50:25 AM by GENERAL ZOD »

Francisco "Pancho" Villa

• Lil Geezy
The problem is that people want to talk about 10 different things at once. Shit we got Music/Women/Business/Streets/Jail topics in one thread. Pick one!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

CARLOS SLIM IS THE RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD YOU STUPID CAVEMAN AND HES MEXICAN -but this aint about that this is about can a west coast mexican american make a classic hip hop album - i think yes he can - all this hate for mexicans is relavant here like a mutha no doubt - puerto ricans are talented no one is saying there not but this aint about them point blank - there major relavant on the east coast but on th west coast there noT a factor its the truth thats not hateing you niggaricans take it all wrong like some one is dissing you - talking shit about lil rob and how puerto ricans go to mexico - who gives a fuck thats what entertainers do or else they dont get paid - you dont want to support a fellow latino in his rise to the top cause hes of mexican descent what does that sya about puerto ricans they some greedy ass bitches we pay to reggeton shows according to your youtube life so what we aint haters we know what it is to struggle , my cousin was just telling me how there was this swoll puerto rican in the l.a. county jail chilling with the raza but then here and there they would catch em chilling with the blacks & and having spreads with them - guess what happened to him ? HE GOT BEAT THE FUCK UP AND DID THE BLACKS HAVE HIS BACK ? NO THEY DIDNT THEY DIDNT WANT TO GET INVOLVED. SO THATS WHY I TELL YOU ON THE WEST COAST PUERTO RICANS ARE NOT A FACTOR.

Slim was born in Mexico City, Mexico and his father Julián Slim, a Maronite Catholic, immigrated to Mexico City from Lebanon at the age of 14.

Slim is the surname of Carlos' father Julián, who was called Youssef Salim before moving to Mexico, upon which he changed his first name to Julián and altered his surname to Slim.

Now ya cant have it both ways...........ya vatos want to give mr.capon e a probably because he is supposedly pakistan and ya say he aint mexican................... THIS FOOLS ORGINIAL LAST NAME IS YOUSSED SALIM!!!!!!!!!!! you dumb ass nigga.............. meixcants take another L (lost). fuck out of here maricon

Francisco "Pancho" Villa

• Lil Geezy

Slim was born in Mexico City, Mexico and his father Julián Slim, a Maronite Catholic, immigrated to Mexico City from Lebanon at the age of 14.

Slim is the surname of Carlos' father Julián, who was called Youssef Salim before moving to Mexico, upon which he changed his first name to Julián and altered his surname to Slim.

Now ya cant have it both ways...........ya vatos want to give mr.capon e a probably because he is supposedly pakistan and ya say he aint mexican................... THIS FOOLS ORGINIAL LAST NAME IS YOUSSED SALIM!!!!!!!!!!! you dumb ass nigga.............. meixcants take another L (lost). fuck out of here maricon

LOL Black people are so racist.

Francisco "Pancho" Villa

• Lil Geezy
JOB need not worry about Mexicans/Poverty/Police/Racism killing or hurting your people. Worry about the HIV and Aids coursing through their system.

Please for the sake of your people strap up. Clean up and GOD bless.

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=2346857

Nat Turner-reincarnated

JOB need not worry about Mexicans/Poverty/Police/Racism killing or hurting your people. Worry about the HIV and Aids coursing through their system.

another example of when mexicants are takin constant L's (losses) they try to switch shit up. first example that Brown guy - ( talking about the second richest man is mexicant) and for my second example Franciso Pancho Villa- ( hiv and aids) that just go to show mexicants once again LOST.

Francisco "Pancho" Villa

• Lil Geezy

another example of when mexicants are takin constant L's (losses) they try to switch shit up. first example that Brown guy - ( talking about the second richest man is mexicant) and for my second example Franciso Pancho Villa- ( hiv and aids) that just go to show mexicants once again LOST.

Your out of your cotton picking mind boy. lol Its funny how you can have a sig like you do and be so ignorant.