Author Topic: The Game Should Drop 'Detox'  (Read 954 times)

love33

The Game Should Drop 'Detox'
« on: October 01, 2008, 07:38:59 PM »
I've been holding it in for a long while now, but I'm just going to have to say it -- The Game should drop 'DETOX' himself.  Forget about Dre this and that.  This album that was supposed to "reestablish the West" has been on the back burner since 2003.  It's time that the man that saved the West Coast, The Game, comes out and drops the album.

Now I know The Game has talked about dropping it several times, but I really think it's time for a double album with a west coast lineup and only The Game has the ability to do this.  Cassidy, Llloyd Banks, Eminem, Truth Hurtz, and 50 Cent is not a 'Detox' album.

The Game could put together a killer lineup and feature Eastwood and Ya Boy all over it just like Snoop was featured on the original Chronic.  He could have production by Cool and Dre, Kanye West, Daz Dillinger, Warren G, Big Hollis, DJ Quik, Black Tobin, QD III, DJ Khaled, Swizz Beatz, Johnny J, Scott Storch, and DJ Pooh.  He could have all kinds of beats to showcase the talent.

Also, as a guestlist, he could put Big Eastwood and Ya Boy all over it with other appearances by Glasses Malone, The Luniz, Kurupt, Daz Dillinger, Ice Cube, Tha Realest, Soopafly, Crooked I, Nas, Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony, Dre'sta, The Relativez, Snoop Dogg, XL Middleton, Glasses Malone, Too Short, Mack 10, Richie Rich, Jayo Felony, Lil Rob, Baby Bash, and E-40.

It would an all-west guest appearances except for Nas and Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony and the hooks should be Chris Brown, Jagged Edge, Bobby Valentino, R Kelly, Nate Dogg, RL, T-Pain, Akon, and Usher.

The Game could pull this off, he's the one who puts the Westcoast in the limelight. Geffern would put up the money for it and it could be huge.

TheRealLoser

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm so dumb, I'll do anything for Spider Loc
Re: The Game Should Drop 'Detox'
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 07:46:09 PM »
I'm glad you've finally let it out, you'll feel alot better in the morning
Hood gospel from the N hood apostle  paintin' pictures lyrical Picasso_Spider Loc Stupid_shit

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 07:53:51 PM »
That concept is taken already

h2k4

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 08:08:20 PM »
Actually, that doesn't sound too bad of an idea.  A few tweaks here and there and that could be a plan. 

The line-up could be:       

Artists                             Chorus:                            Producers:
Eastwood                         Butch Cassidy                    Hi-Tek
Ya Boy                             K. Dot                              Cool N Dre
Juice                               Trey Songz                        Scott Storch
Clyde                               Dion                                 Nu Jerzey Devil
Jay Rock                          Chrisette Michelle               Tre Beatz
G. Malone
Omar Cuz
Crooked I
Jayo Felony
X.O.
K. Dot
Ice Cube
Mack 10
MC Ren
WC

lilvasquez

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • [Black Wall Street/Presice Music Group]
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 08:25:30 PM »
i forgot all about detox  ;D

Jimmy H.

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 09:39:03 PM »
The Game could pull this off, he's the one who puts the Westcoast in the limelight. Geffern would put up the money for it and it could be huge.
Geffen is under the same umbrella as Interscope. Interscope is not going to cut into their own profits by letting another artist take away their moist anticpated album. It's cute to dream but Game would never get the budget to afford all those features in the first place.

Cassidy, Llloyd Banks, Eminem, Truth Hurtz, and 50 Cent is not a 'Detox' album.
Why isn't Eminem "Detox"? Because you don't like him? Game is dope but get off his johnson!

penenstamp

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 09:42:07 PM »
Actually, that doesn't sound too bad of an idea.  A few tweaks here and there and that could be a plan. 

The line-up could be:       

Artists                             Chorus:                            Producers:
Ya Boy                             K. Dot                              Cool N Dre
Juice                               Trey Songz                        Scott Storch
Clyde                               Dion                                 Nu Jerzey Devil
G. Malone
Omar Cuz
Crooked I
Jayo Felony
X.O.
K. Dot
Ice Cube
Mack 10
MC Ren
WC

That's a compilation album, not a solo album from The Game.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 10:03:13 PM »
Just curious, how old are you love33?
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2008, 12:31:26 AM »
ok, this is new i guess :eh:  :laugh:

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2008, 04:59:46 AM »
whats detox? a disease?

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2008, 05:11:37 AM »
ok... :sleep:

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2008, 06:42:18 AM »
whats detox? a disease?
Something where your mama should go.

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2008, 06:42:34 AM »
I've been holding it in for a long while now, but I'm just going to have to say it -- The Game should drop 'DETOX' himself.  Forget about Dre this and that.  This album that was supposed to "reestablish the West" has been on the back burner since 2003.  It's time that the man that saved the West Coast, The Game, comes out and drops the album.

Now I know The Game has talked about dropping it several times, but I really think it's time for a double album with a west coast lineup and only The Game has the ability to do this.  Cassidy, Llloyd Banks, Eminem, Truth Hurtz, and 50 Cent is not a 'Detox' album.

The Game could put together a killer lineup and feature Eastwood and Ya Boy all over it just like Snoop was featured on the original Chronic.  He could have production by Cool and Dre, Kanye West, Daz Dillinger, Warren G, Big Hollis, DJ Quik, Black Tobin, QD III, DJ Khaled, Swizz Beatz, Johnny J, Scott Storch, and DJ Pooh.  He could have all kinds of beats to showcase the talent.

Also, as a guestlist, he could put Big Eastwood and Ya Boy all over it with other appearances by Glasses Malone, The Luniz, Kurupt, Daz Dillinger, Ice Cube, Tha Realest, Soopafly, Crooked I, Nas, Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony, Dre'sta, The Relativez, Snoop Dogg, XL Middleton, Glasses Malone, Too Short, Mack 10, Richie Rich, Jayo Felony, Lil Rob, Baby Bash, and E-40.

It would an all-west guest appearances except for Nas and Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony and the hooks should be Chris Brown, Jagged Edge, Bobby Valentino, R Kelly, Nate Dogg, RL, T-Pain, Akon, and Usher.

oh dear

h2k4

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2008, 10:23:05 AM »

The line-up could be:       

G. Malone
Omar Cuz
Crooked I
Jayo Felony
X.O.
K. Dot
Ice Cube
Mack 10
MC Ren
WC

That's a compilation album, not a solo album from The Game.

I don't really consider any Dre album a solo album.

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2008, 11:14:47 AM »
I'm glad you've finally let it out, you'll feel alot better in the morning