Author Topic: The Game Should Drop 'Detox'  (Read 955 times)

Francisco "Pancho" Villa

• Lil Geezy
Re: The Game Should Drop 'Detox'
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2008, 11:38:56 AM »
Is this a joke?

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2008, 01:19:45 PM »
LOL.....

I'd say a better idea would be for Quik to drop somethin similar...but it would be hard for him to hype it in that same way, since he's dropped like 3 albums since Chronic 2001 and he'll never get 10% of the buzz that Dre does, even though he should.

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2008, 01:46:26 PM »
LOL.....

I'd say a better idea would be for Quik to drop somethin similar...but it would be hard for him to hype it in that same way, since he's dropped like 3 albums since Chronic 2001 and he'll never get 10% of the buzz that Dre does, even though he should.

hater. you always hatin on game you kevin hart lookin ass nigga..this nigga about 5'5 and shit.

stop hatin game gettin money while you broke and he gettin his balls licked everyday. stop hatin on his swagga.

thekidd50

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2008, 02:19:08 PM »
Have you guys heard Tony Yayo 's new mixtape with Whoo Kid, there's a song call ''Mr.12, 12, 58'' and it has all the instruments of a dre production if not mistaken. Just listen and pop up the volume a bit !
The beat is crazy, at 1:40 there's instruments which sounds like dre, might be also Dj Khalil ....

Feedback please !

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2008, 02:42:24 PM »
Have you guys heard Tony Yayo 's new mixtape with Whoo Kid, there's a song call ''Mr.12, 12, 58'' and it has all the instruments of a dre production if not mistaken. Just listen and pop up the volume a bit !
The beat is crazy, at 1:40 there's instruments which sounds like dre, might be also Dj Khalil ....

Feedback please !

fool please

only a whiteboy would be that gullibile muthafucka

thekidd50

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2008, 02:45:00 PM »
aha 8)

Dippafly

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2008, 03:36:28 PM »
game says it in the song COMPTON: "I just might put out Detox myself".  if game aint on DETOX, then thats a tragedy.  Game needs to put out a west coast sounding DETOX album, if he aint on dre's Detox. You could have producers from watever coast, as long as it sounds west coast!! Give the people what they wan hear!!

If he can't do it on a major label, then he should just put it out on the mixtape circuit.

Btw, this would not cut into interscope's profits.  remember kanye vs. 50??  they both sold well.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 03:41:59 PM by Dippafly »
SLEPT ON CLASSICS

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2008, 03:42:32 PM »
LOL.....

hater. you always hatin on game you kevin hart lookin ass nigga..this nigga about 5'5 and shit.

stop hatin game gettin money while you broke and he gettin his balls licked everyday. stop hatin on his swagga.

LMAO!!!

Is there such thing as *Free response*? If so....here's mine......

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2008, 05:15:28 PM »
It's time that the man that saved the West Coast, The Game, comes out and drops the album.

Take your brainwashed bullshit out of here. Game saved the West? What has the Game done for the west? Nothing. He saved himself. All his success has done ZERO for the west. You see any of Game's rappers getting album deals? You see any other west artist sales up? You see Game putting any west coast rappers on his album to help their careers or start their careers? NO. NO. NO. He's done NOTHING for the west. He's done a lot for himself. Name one thing, the Game has done to make the west better, other then his personal success. That's right. Snoop did a lot for the west. Cube did a lot for the west. Dre did a lot for the west. Quik did a lot for the west. What has Game done? What proteges does Game have? What artists has Game brought into the mainstream?

The west is as worse off as it was 4 years ago. Nothing has changed, nothing has got better. Game hasn't saved anything, and I would love to hear you explain how The Game has helped west coast music. Thanks son. 

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2008, 06:41:38 PM »
CRACKHEAD
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jimmy H.

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2008, 08:13:30 PM »
Btw, this would not cut into interscope's profits.  remember kanye vs. 50??  they both sold well.
Last time I checked Kanye and 50 didn't both put out albums with the same title. If Game is truly looking to move past that Dre stage and do it on his own, stealing his album title and biting off his legacy is a stepback. He did his Dr. Dre album with Advocate, he need to move on.