Author Topic: Spider Loc Says fuck snoop=-= =(Dissin bws,Game,Buck)  (Read 1629 times)

Flava In Ya Ear

Re: Spider Loc =-= =(Dissin Buck,Snoop,Game)
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2008, 11:11:00 AM »
Lol Spider Loc is such a pathetic character

wait wait...this thread is about spider dissing buck whos confused and was crying over the man to another man, game who was on change of heart and his brother said he's a character and snoop who didnt write nothing on his last album? And spider is the pathetic character?

its funny though how insecure your bitch ass is. why is it that wheneva mufuckas diss spider, u talk about game or snoop?

haha the dickridin in you wont let you take it huh?

haha stop acting like you some random internet dude..u just another spider fan with a new account you groupie ass dude.

so u believe everything u read and hear?

fuck outta here lame
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 11:14:30 AM by Purple Haze »

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2008, 11:51:03 AM »
sell some records and get your cake up before you start dissin mutha fuckas...its simple common sense. but by all means if you wanna look like a clown with pockets turned inside out then get it done.

TheRealLoser

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm so dumb, I'll do anything for Spider Loc
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2008, 11:54:16 AM »
sell some records and get your cake up before you start dissin mutha fuckas...its simple common sense. but by all means if you wanna look like a clown with pockets turned inside out then get it done.

Perhaps you should give the same information pertaining to selling records to Spider Loc
Hood gospel from the N hood apostle  paintin' pictures lyrical Picasso_Spider Loc Stupid_shit

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2008, 11:55:19 AM »
Lol Spider Loc is such a pathetic character

wait wait...this thread is about spider dissing buck whos confused and was crying over the man to another man, game who was on change of heart and his brother said he's a character and snoop who didnt write nothing on his last album? And spider is the pathetic character?

its funny though how insecure your bitch ass is. why is it that wheneva mufuckas diss spider, u talk about game or snoop?

haha the dickridin in you wont let you take it huh?

haha stop acting like you some random internet dude..u just another spider fan with a new account you groupie ass dude.

so u believe everything u read and hear?

fuck outta here lame

YOU LOSE AND EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS NOT RELEVANT BECAUSE THE THREAD WAS ABOUT SPIDER DISSING BUCK, SNOOP AND GAME SO MAYBE THATS WHY I BROUGHT THEM UP BECAUSE THE THREAD WAS ABOUT THEM AND THEIR NAME WAS IN IT? FUCKEN IDIOT, YOU SOUND STUPID AS HELL, PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT BITCH. I WAS ON TOPIC, YOUR THE CLOSET HOMO THAT WAS OFF TOPIC THINKING YOU HAD SOMETHING AGAINST ME BUT I WAS MAKING SENSE AND WAS ON TOPIC LOL. YOU LOSE !!!!

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2008, 11:58:50 AM »
LMAO....it's still making me crack up how I wasn't even talking to this clowns bitch ass and He tried quoting me thinking he gonna make a fool about me but dumbass I was responding to what the top dude posted which happened to relate to what I was saying so stay out of grown folks discussions and sit your ass down and raise your hand, wait until I call on you for you to speak !!! LOL fucken morons man, haters so stupid they get so excited to hate they don't even make sure what they saying makes sense before they say it hahaha.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2008, 12:03:18 PM »

Perhaps you should give the same information pertaining to selling records to Spider Loc
thats who my post was directed at. he can think what he wants about buck,game,snoop but at the end of the day they all tasted success but what has Spider actually accomplished? as far as i know nobodys cuttin checks for talkin reckless on youtube.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2008, 12:05:09 PM »

thats who my post was directed at. he can think what he wants about buck,game,snoop but at the end of the day they all tasted success but what has Spider actually accomplished? as far as i know nobodys cuttin checks for talkin reckless on youtube.

He's never even released a fuckin' album.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2008, 12:10:03 PM »

He's never even released a fuckin' album.
Ruger RIK in the buildin,what it do? at least im not the only one wastin my time in here. boredom is a mutha fucka

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2008, 01:00:17 PM »

Awww you know damn well you have too much bitch assness in you to impersonate me lol I'm flattered you wanna be me tho.

Anyway, I don't know why people gotta problem with Spider Loc dissin' Buck, Snoop and Game. Buck is a disloyal confused cry baby, Snoop need to mind his own business and chew his own beef, Game need to stop fakin the funk and tellin men to suck his dick...it's just that simple
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2008, 01:03:16 PM »

Awww you know damn well you have too much bitch assness in you to impersonate me lol I'm flattered you wanna be me tho.

Anyway, I don't know why people gotta problem with Spider Loc dissin' Buck, Snoop and Game. Buck is a disloyal confused cry baby, Snoop need to mind his own business and chew his own beef, Game need to stop fakin the funk and tellin men to suck his dick...it's just that simple

Snoop in the streets > Spider

B-Fly in the streets > you

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2008, 01:04:45 PM »

lol what chu know about the streets?Nothin 'cause All you know is Dubcc forum.
I'm a got damn lady I don't stay in the streets and seldomly seen around the hood.

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2008, 01:09:00 PM »

I'm a got damn lady I don't stay in the streets and seldomly seen around the hood.

exactly so if u dont stay in the streets stop talkin like you a hard female and shut the fuck up. worry about your hair and shit like that and why theres no black men out there anymore and shit.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2008, 01:24:13 PM »

exactly so if u dont stay in the streets stop talkin like you a hard female and shut the fuck up. worry about your hair and shit like that and why theres no black men out there anymore and shit.

I act hard because I put clowns like yourself to shame? People make the streets what they are so I don't have to be in the streets to know what I know because my people ran the streets...yah overstand? I stay low key for a reason and one is because Im a lady about mines who's not with the bull shit and non sense. Ain't shit out there in the streets that's going to  make my life any better I'm a grown ass woman and I put foolish thangs to the side.I'm not goin down the same path as my ppl because I watch, live and learn. Everytime you respond about the streets you're talkin about who you know and what you heard but the information you speak of is never first hand. Don't get mad at me just collect your thoughts and correct yourself you bitch ass nigga

TheRealLoser

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm so dumb, I'll do anything for Spider Loc
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2008, 01:31:12 PM »
plus how she gonna be in the streets and hold down her full time job at Walmart as a Greeter? smh...she a grown ass lady..lol
Hood gospel from the N hood apostle  paintin' pictures lyrical Picasso_Spider Loc Stupid_shit

AllCoasts109

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2008, 01:50:47 PM »

LOL sensual seduction and that show on E.....Why nothing happened to Suge after all that shit Snoop said he was gonna do when they bumped into eachother? Just be real man, why are you speaking about snoop in the streets over Spider like that, honestly you really out there to know that? And Spider got 2 albums with barcodes, that's 2 releases in stores in the last year....plus his mixtapes, and his tv hustle. That sounds like to me he's doing straight and living pretty good. He on that new tv show coming out, he closing in on another one he's pitching an idea for, was on weeds, paroled the movie....can't knock his hustle, he's not sitting around and bitching waiting for 50 to put him out, he's making his money and still putting out new music for the fans. Even if you don't like Spider you still gotta be able to honestly respect the man for how he's handling his situation and making his money elsewhere and not crying over spilled milk. I give props to any artist that would handle there situation like that, that shows hustlers spirit and a real man.