Author Topic: Spider Loc Says fuck snoop=-= =(Dissin bws,Game,Buck)  (Read 1639 times)

lil murda show

Re: Spider Loc Says fuck snoop=-= =(Dissin bws,Game,Buck)
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2008, 04:54:56 PM »
fucc them weenies

Quadruple OG

« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2008, 05:45:33 PM »
December '08 is only two months away, shouldn't Spider be concentrating on his G-Unit Records debut?

http://www.zshare.net/audio/19846749491a7c52/

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Re: Spider Loc =-= =(Dissin Buck,Snoop,Game)
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2008, 05:48:04 PM »
sell some records and get your cake up before you start dissin mutha fuckas...its simple common sense. but by all means if you wanna look like a clown with pockets turned inside out then get it done.

Perhaps you should give the same information pertaining to selling records to Spider Loc
thats who my post was directed at. he can think what he wants about buck,game,snoop but at the end of the day they all tasted success but what has Spider actually accomplished? as far as i know nobodys cuttin checks for talkin reckless on youtube.

He's never even released a fuckin' album.
Ruger RIK in the buildin,what it do? at least im not the only one wastin my time in here. boredom is a mutha fucka

Hahaha...yup...but man there's so may dumbass threads in this section, it's not even funny.

+1

Al Bundy

« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2008, 05:51:09 PM »
sell some records and get your cake up before you start dissin mutha fuckas...its simple common sense. but by all means if you wanna look like a clown with pockets turned inside out then get it done.

Perhaps you should give the same information pertaining to selling records to Spider Loc
thats who my post was directed at. he can think what he wants about buck,game,snoop but at the end of the day they all tasted success but what has Spider actually accomplished? as far as i know nobodys cuttin checks for talkin reckless on youtube.

Ruger RIK in the buildin,what it do? at least im not the only one wastin my time in here. boredom is a mutha fucka

Hahaha...yup...but man there's so may dumbass threads in this section, it's not even funny.

+1

the spider loc groupies have taken over

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2008, 05:52:37 PM »

+1

lol word,props to both yall

lil murda show

« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2008, 05:54:00 PM »

+1

what kind of groupie are you?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2008, 06:03:48 PM »
December '08 is only two months away, shouldn't Spider be concentrating on his G-Unit Records debut?

http://www.zshare.net/audio/19846749491a7c52/

Business wise it wouldn't be good to drop the official G-unit album since nothing have been promoted from World Wide Web but either way Spider Loc did his thang and made indie moves like a boss so rather it's done through G-unit or BAYMAAC it's going to be done which is something his fans appreciate. Believe me when I tell you that because of Connected 4 he got new fans so new doors are opening up. It's a blutiful game ;) Loc would get more hand to hand deals and money through BAYMAAC over G-unit anyway so money comes and BAYMAAC go wherever money goes
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 06:41:06 PM by ThaRealSupreme »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2008, 06:28:22 PM »
Lol Spider Loc is such a pathetic character

thisoneguy360

« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2008, 08:04:15 PM »
The funniest thing is that Spider ain't shit to any of these people. Snoop is a westcoast legend, Game is probably the biggest rapper on the Westcoast, and Buck is another dope and legitimately successful artist. What the hell has Spider even done in the last 4 years?? LMAO @ Spider Loc

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2008, 08:12:47 PM »
The funniest thing is that Spider ain't shit to any of these people. Snoop is a westcoast legend, Game is probably the biggest rapper on the Westcoast, and Buck is another dope and legitimately successful artist. What the hell has Spider even done in the last 4 years?? LMAO @ Spider Loc

The Loc must be somebody to Snoop cause he did a Youtube mentioning his name lol ...you don't talk about a nobody! Game's fan base consist of wiggers, Buck was all on Loc's dick and probably still is so fuck that and all that shit all 3 of'em are clowns no matter how much they sell.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2008, 08:17:38 PM »
Sooooooo.......does he still have the used '02 Tahoe?

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2008, 08:20:37 PM »

The Loc must be somebody to Snoop cause he did a Youtube mentioning his name lol ...you don't talk about a nobody! Game's fan base consist of wiggers, Buck was all on Loc's dick and probably still is so fuck that and all that shit all 3 of'em are clowns no matter how much they sell.

thats inaccurate...he does have his white fan base...but he has jus as much black fans...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2008, 08:28:17 PM »

thats inaccurate...he does have his white fan base...but he has jus as much black fans...

But it does consist of wiggers I didn't say it was ONLY wiggers

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2008, 08:31:13 PM »
Sooooooo.......does he still have the used '02 Tahoe?

You're the dumbest mufucka in this world along with everybody else who mentions the 02 that shit been gone and he has upgraded so if you were in the streets out here to see him rollin you would know or just go and listen to Toe Tagz. Be original and say somethin that hasn't been said

Again, Are you the same 187 Proof from The Chill-Spot?

Nevermind I just checked and you are
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 09:14:50 PM by ThaRealSupreme »

The_Offence

« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2008, 08:52:25 PM »
if he wants to get his career on track he needs to focus on his own life and career instead of others.
what are you talking about thats his career dissing rappers that actually relevant  spider loc is irealavent in hip hop...if it was'nt for this site his career would be over already dubcnn is spiders career