Author Topic: Coke> Weed  (Read 1654 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Coke> Weed
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2008, 09:02:37 PM »
eye am straight with oxygen fuck all you dusty nose ass niggas

fuck drugs....

my dad OD'ed and u mother fuckers dont have a clue about this shit.... every thing cathes up one day... i dotn give a shit if its Weed coke or mother fuckin Head Ache Tablets..... it all cathes up
eye dont know if you overstood what eye was saying  but eye was basically shitting on niggas that use drugs.

yea i got ya fuck drugs fuck users sad thing is im white right and u get these raceist types saying blacks doin this and that doin drugs sellin and shit.. . well where i live its black people gettin up every fuckin day puttin in work on a job or summin i know more skinyn white boys living with there mommas doin weed and coke more  than anyone ydoin weed and coke is not going to get u that SL500.. lol get ya shit together ya dirty mother fuckers
sooo true....... but yea that drug shit is whack for real......like eye despise that shit........ like whatever weed is aiight  , not in the sense that eye smoke it but in the sense that eye dont mind if nigga smokin up around..........but when niggas start bring that other shit out................. ladies and gents D is out of the building......ya'll get home safe. that shit changes niggas for real..........

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #46 on: October 10, 2008, 12:53:42 AM »

fuck drugs....

my dad OD'ed and u mother fuckers dont have a clue about this shit.... every thing cathes up one day... i dotn give a shit if its Weed coke or mother fuckin Head Ache Tablets..... it all cathes up

i feel u man. my pops died about 3 yrs ago. His side of the family tried to say he died from "unknown causes". But fuck that, he died from the years of drug abuse. Growin up, that muthafucka was high damn near everytime i was around his ass. Speed, coke, crack, got wrapped up in a murder case. Strait up dummy. Its fucked up to say, but when that fool died...i aint feel shit.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #47 on: October 10, 2008, 01:15:49 AM »

Whether u in NY, or Southern Cali.....theres less and less oxygen in the air anyways. Pretty soon we gonna be havin to pay for that shit too.

http://www.oxygenbarlosangeles.com/index.htm?gclid=CMGJ8PebnJYCFQhJagodEXyR6A

o.0

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #48 on: October 10, 2008, 06:53:35 AM »

fuck drugs....

eye dont know if you overstood what eye was saying  but eye was basically shitting on niggas that use drugs.

yea i got ya fuck drugs fuck users sad thing is im white right and u get these raceist types saying blacks doin this and that doin drugs sellin and shit.. . well where i live its black people gettin up every fuckin day puttin in work on a job or summin i know more skinyn white boys living with there mommas doin weed and coke more  than anyone ydoin weed and coke is not going to get u that SL500.. lol get ya shit together ya dirty mother fuckers
sooo true....... but yea that drug shit is whack for real......like eye despise that shit........ like whatever weed is aiight  , not in the sense that eye smoke it but in the sense that eye dont mind if nigga smokin up around..........but when niggas start bring that other shit out................. ladies and gents D is out of the building......ya'll get home safe. that shit changes niggas for real..........

yea disgusts me

fuck drugs....

i feel u man. my pops died about 3 yrs ago. His side of the family tried to say he died from "unknown causes". But fuck that, he died from the years of drug abuse. Growin up, that muthafucka was high damn near everytime i was around his ass. Speed, coke, crack, got wrapped up in a murder case. Strait up dummy. Its fucked up to say, but when that fool died...i aint feel shit.

i feel you man.. i miss him ya know.. wish i could of helped anyway.. enough aobut that shits depressing.... but it is hard especially whne your a youngen like that
take care everybody peace

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2008, 04:55:59 AM »
Been there done that.  Only worsens your lifestyle.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2008, 06:41:40 PM »
never did coke, but im pretty much over weed, its too boring for me, i stay drinking that yak, alcohol > weed , anyday

Paul

« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2008, 07:43:05 AM »
never did coke, but im pretty much over weed, its too boring for me, i stay drinking that yak, alcohol > weed , anyday

never smoked weed, dabble in a bit of coke every so often but hell yeah alcohol >>> anything lol
funkyfreshintheflesh

Blood$

« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2008, 09:15:23 AM »
never fucked with the white and never will... I rarely even smoke weed

alcohol > anything  8)

Birdie

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2008, 03:39:05 AM »
It's funky enough!

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2008, 10:09:44 PM »
cokes never been my thing

never met some1 who did it once and never did it again

thats why i never touched it

i smoke weed everyday
nothin but the finest Kush BC has to offer.
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2008, 10:25:03 PM »
I used to do yay when I was getting it for free. I can honestly say it was TOO good, and the crash was horrible after a while. That was years ago though and I haven't touched it since. These days, I barely smoke weed or drink. College comes before getting fucked up. When I'm rich, then I can party it up. haha

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2008, 10:50:01 AM »
i fucks with that shit now and then...yall need to take a dose of that jamaican coke...its yellow and they call it flakes ---> off the hook  8)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2008, 12:05:00 PM »
i fucks with that shit now and then...yall need to take a dose of that jamaican coke...its yellow and they call it flakes ---> off the hook  8)

A yellow color means it's cut with something.

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2008, 12:10:44 PM »

maybe wit bananas...

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2008, 12:39:56 PM »

maybe wit bananas...

::)

Or maybe with baking soda.