Author Topic: DUBCNN: Einztein To Set Up His Laboratory [New Imprint Deal Announced]  (Read 74 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
http://www.dubcnn.com

Einztein To Set Up His Laboratory - October 3, 2008 By : Eddie

Producer, songwriter, and live musician Einztein announced today the formation of his own imprint label, Einzteinz Laboratory, and an exclusive consulting agreement with multi-platinum producer Damizza (EA Games, Mariah Carey, Westside Connection & Snoop Dogg.) The musical chemist is best known for his work as protege of award-winning hit maker Fingazz (“Lean Like A Cholo” & Lil Rob’s smash “Summer Nights.”)

“Fingazz, Flossy, and Streetlight have done an amazing job in cultivating Einztein’s talent, and I’m looking forward to helping him continue to break his brand,” says Damizza, who will assist in developing the imprint. “Einztein is an incredible writer and a great producer. He’s one of the cats that I see carrying the torch for West Coast music in the years to come.”

The first experiment to be unleashed from Einzteinz Laboratory is the debut album from singer and multi-talented performer Adrenaline. The young artist is currently on tour, doing spot dates with Shwayze, Baby Bash, & Tyga.

“Adrenaline is a monster performer. He steals the show wherever he goes,” says Einztein. “His album is almost done and we’ll be ready to release it in the first quarter of 2009.”

With the new label in the works, and a new mixtape project called “Skull-N-Bonez” featuring appearances from Fingazz, Damizza, Bigg Steele, & Dirty Birdy coming soon, Einztein has no plans for slowing down.

“I was just at Area 51 Studios with Bishop Lamont, Butch Cassidy, Dae One, Noni Spitz and a lot of New West cats, watching how they all get down together. It’s a great vibe and I’m just excited to work with as many talented people as I can.”

Einztein will be performing live with Fingazz on October 22nd at the Temple Bar in Santa Monica, CA. “Playing live drums as part of Fingazz’s band is an amazing experience. I appreciate his musical talent, and it will be a great night in music history.”

DPGC23

Re: DUBCNN: Einztein To Set Up His Laboratory [New Imprint Deal Announced]
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 12:58:42 AM »
THAS DOPE
EINSTEINZ GOOD PPL, WHAS UP MAN

DPGC23
WWW.927KKUU.COM
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BASEMENT24
WWW.BASEMENTRADIO.FM
10P TO 1A PACIFIC SAT NITES

WWW.BASEMENT24.PROBOARDS.COM
BASEBALL FAR AWAY WHISTLEEEEEEEE