Author Topic: Respect -- Freestyle -- Explicit -- (READ)  (Read 126 times)

Tha Muthafuckin Don - Explicit

• Lil Geezy
  • Til i collapse, i'm spillin these raps...
Respect -- Freestyle -- Explicit -- (READ)
« on: June 27, 2002, 01:57:23 AM »
Hey Ya'll heres another freestyle i want ya'll to read and tell me what ya think, and give me some tips. I only been on here a while and already in the illest newbie on here... lol :)

Here is my verse :

Need notification, or your be dead on arrival, then i can rise to tha occasion// Maintain self control, show no mercy for the life i let go// Turned the other way, without hesitation// Contort with self pitty, guilt in the horizon// Slowly risin to the top of the mountain i should get some respect, my raps flow as well, as a newly manufactured water fountain// Respect is the key to sucsess, without it, your at the bottom, unable to be the best// The illest newbie on the wcc// With 110%// Im on the right path, to perfect enlitenment// Outrun the illest wannabe's// Exploited their everymove, to all the elite wcc g's// Makin every newbie hit the floor// No respect, i will have// i'll leave just enough time for my audience to aplause// Sick to tha stomach, frozen inside// Not noin wether to fight, or team up with// Your decision, must be right// Cos the time had come, for the era of explicit// Leave the war with Legendary Trophey, with my name engraved on it//

So how'd it flow? You tell me... Thanx in advance..!

Peace -- Explicit
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Re: Respect -- Freestyle -- Explicit -- (READ)
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2002, 05:09:05 AM »
Not bad.. ur other verse was better, but this one didnt seem to make as much sense... try and make all your bars about the same thing.. especally wen u sed this freestyle was called respect.. you seemed to drift off that topic a bit, try and rhyme a biy more coz the lack of rhymes made the flow a bit wack IMO..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »