Author Topic: [10/02] Devin The Dude - Landing Gear [2008] [Retail] [EAC] [VBR]  (Read 975 times)

OchoCinco

Re: [10/02] Devin The Dude - Landing Gear [2008] [Retail] [EAC] [VBR]
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2008, 09:05:14 PM »
definetly a dope cd..gunna have to go pic this up tomorrow

Blood$

« Reply #46 on: October 07, 2008, 09:07:08 PM »

yo crazy shit, I was thinking about posting that as my new avatar like an hour ago when I seen it on XXLMag... haha

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2008, 01:43:56 PM »
I haven't heard much devin before and thought id listen to this.... but i dont want to listen to an album thats not his best work cuz i like the songs i've heard... but i want to check some of his better stuff so what can you guys recommend???

Blood$

« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2008, 06:27:00 PM »
I haven't heard much devin before and thought id listen to this.... but i dont want to listen to an album thats not his best work cuz i like the songs i've heard... but i want to check some of his better stuff so what can you guys recommend???

his first album is a classic, definitely check that one out, then move on up from there

on a side note, I just purchased my copy today  8)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 06:28:37 PM by BloodMoney2008 »

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2008, 09:32:47 PM »
is it me, or this album a bit short?

No way. Its how all albums should be. More likely to have picked all good tracks, basically there will be less filler.

Yup

BS. Havent heard the album yet, tho Im sure its pretty good but Devin can make more than 12 good tracks to put on an album. This whole short album craze is one of my main gripes nowadays about the game. Its not impossible to make an album of 20 hot songs but nowadays niggas dont even try.

So you are telling me you would rather pay for an album with half good tracks on it, half filler than an album with only 12 dope tracks on. Well you are a T.I. fan and  most his albums are half filler, so a silly question really.

No, I'd rather pay for an album with 20 something good songs on it than an album with 12 good songs on it & What the fuck do TI gotta do with this shit? You mothafuckas always bringin him up yet we the ones who supposedly riding him. Youre a white boy from England so what the fuck do you know.

How the fuck is me being white and from England mean i know nothing. I didn't diss you in any way so what the fuck. And obviously I am not riding T.I. due to the fact that I said most his albums are half filler  :eh: Just go back to listening to Paper Trail and keep jerking over it.

Bitch you tried to say I dont know shit because I like TIs music. Dont try to act all innocent now. Nobody mentioned TI but you had to bring him up for no reason as some sort of way to insult my opinion and thats why I went to gettin on you about being from England. I never insulted you in the first place its just that whenever I post an opinion on here about somethin one of you is waiting in the cut to insult me about liking TI.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2008, 01:17:27 PM »

his first album is a classic, definitely check that one out, then move on up from there

on a side note, I just purchased my copy today  8)

Props +1  Ill check that shit for sho!!!

DrewDogg

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Veni Vidi Vici / v3 /
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2008, 07:57:29 AM »
yeah the first album is great.

Just tryin' ta live is my personal favourite though. Possibly because it was the first actual devin album i've ever heard. great album.