Author Topic: does Sarah Palin ever answer a question?  (Read 282 times)

WestCoasta

does Sarah Palin ever answer a question?
« on: October 02, 2008, 03:51:03 PM »
I've heard countless clips of this lady being asked questions and she never gives an answer

most of the time she makes up as many sentences as possible to get away from the actual question

I'm not into politics but I can't believe this McCain guy actually picked this nut to be his VP  :laugh:

just look at this fuckin transcript of a simple question:

Katie Couric: And when it comes to establishing your worldview, I was curious: what newspapers and magazines did you regularly read before you were tapped for this to stay informed and to understand the world?

Sarah Palin: I've read most of them, again with a great appreciation for the press, for the media.

KC: But, like, what ones specifically? I'm curious.

SP: Um, all of them, any of them that have been in front of me over all these years.

KC: Can you name a few?

SP: I have a vast variety of sources where we get our news too. Alaska isn't a foreign country, where, it's kind of suggested and it seems like, 'Wow, how could you keep in touch with what the rest of Washington, D.C. may be thinking and doing when you live up there in Alaska?' Believe me, Alaska is like a microcosm of America.

^  what the hell was she talking about in the last response?

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: does Sarah Palin ever answer a question?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 05:24:57 PM »
^ Her response was the single most dumbest thing anyone in the world has ever said.

"What newspapers do you read?" - Couric

"I read ALL OF THE NEWSPAPERS." - Palin

She's so out of her league. She got a question they hadn't preped for her, and she got completely flustered. How hard is it to just name a paper, or just make up something. She should of said "New York Times", and called it a day.

She's not completely stupid, she just looks stupid. Send any person into a situation their obviously not qualified for, or know anything about, and they'll look pretty stupid. But really, how hard is it to answer a question like that? McCain made a huge mistake, and it shows he made the pick to win the election, not to improve the country. Didn't McCain used to say the President shouldn't need on the job training? Well look at Palin. It exposes McCain for the fraud he's become.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 05:27:52 PM by The King »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 06:41:05 PM »
shes a bum!

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2008, 07:21:34 PM »
it shows he made the pick to win the election, not to improve the country.

I don't know what's more sick

that, or him actually believing in his heart she would be good for the job

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2008, 07:25:43 PM »
She's doing the same thing in the debate vs. Joe Biden by not answering the questions directly.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2008, 08:45:47 PM »
^^^LOL I was watching that shit with my girl and I kept asking her, "Is it me or is this bitch just saying a bunch of words?" Not only was she NOT answering the questions, she was also basically just rambling and putting words together that didnt even form anything resembling a sentence. Its as if her answers are cut & pasted from various political cliches.