Author Topic: My Pictorial Tribute to Big PayBacc  (Read 2105 times)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
Re: My Pictorial Tribute to Big PayBacc
« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2008, 02:02:59 PM »
lol at Enyce dickridin everything Paybaac says haha.

these niggas are straight groupies

"go 'head Paybaac...go Paybaac, go paybaac..whewwwww"

this nigga writes letters to Tray Deee AND dickride Paybaac haha

But ayo Paybaac do u have an all time list of favorite rappers? or are you to g'd up to have a list too now ???
yeah i gotta list and u would probably be suprised...but u gotta get at me on some grown up talk not no kiddie shit,cuz i know you wanna talk to me seriously... i can tell!!!

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #106 on: October 04, 2008, 02:05:15 PM »
LMAO ultimate ether...

and damn i didnt know Paybaac was fuckin with Game...when was that??

so that means that, that was AFTER your lil situation with Game right Paybaac?

haha but NOW you wanna talk about it again when you said it happened in like 2003-2004.
ethered...man if yu dont go somewhere with that whiteboy talk!!! niggas in the hood dont talk like that cornball...i been said i used to fucc with game,where the fucc u been??? u acting like that was some secret shit niggas found out on there own,what a fuccin clown u have become,and it was 05 stupid-ass!!!

oooommg..i guess since "niggaz dont say that in the hood" i cant.. :o

haha fuck outta here lame.

plus i didnt know it u fat mufucka thats why i asked you..because i didnt know.

this nigga dumb as shit.

still love you though Paybaac ;D

this niggah gay, why you even tripping off this niggah, he said he loves you
thats that Baby Lil wayne shit right there!
imma be honest with you homie,this shit these weirdos and haters say or do on here really dont bother me at all,cuz i know the majority of them are foliks that arent even from america,and the rest or the ones that use to get bullied and picced on till this day,so talking shit and playing gay games are their way of getting even with the bully,its all good cuz they wouldnt hurt a fly in real life let alone say the shit in person,they cowards...but im a real confrontational type of nigga so it be hard for me to not say shit bacc even tho i know its on the net...but im never upset at the losers cuz im doing what they wish they could do!!!

Who wishes to be broke and stranded in the hood? Nigga why u talking like u caked up? LOL! Unlike u, we actually acknowledge that we can't rap, so we make our bread somewhere else. Maybe u and Spider Loc should do the same?
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #107 on: October 04, 2008, 02:08:17 PM »
im in the atl now so people ask me shit about LA since they know i lived there for a strech

lol niggahs was asking me if Big Paybacc was the next Suge Knight lol
aye i met that nigga in the club one night this year and he walked up to me and shook my hand like he knew me,u serious homie they talking bout me in atlanta huh??? yeah right...niggas are so use to these fake ass tough niggas that when an actual official real one comes in the game they dont know how to handle it...im not the worlds hardest nigga but i go by the code,and the ones that aint from the streets can never comprehend...

Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

BigO

« Reply #108 on: October 04, 2008, 02:45:26 PM »
im in the atl now so people ask me shit about LA since they know i lived there for a strech

lol niggahs was asking me if Big Paybacc was the next Suge Knight lol
aye i met that nigga in the club one night this year and he walked up to me and shook my hand like he knew me,u serious homie they talking bout me in atlanta huh??? yeah right...niggas are so use to these fake ass tough niggas that when an actual official real one comes in the game they dont know how to handle it...im not the worlds hardest nigga but i go by the code,and the ones that aint from the streets can never comprehend...

4 real, thats why i said these niggahs is making you famous, niggahs was telling me there's a new Suge Knight in LA, but he's a crip lol

80s baby

« Reply #109 on: October 04, 2008, 03:13:07 PM »
big o stop playing wit this nigga cuzzzzzzzz aint nobody askin about no big paybac..he aint got no songs on the radio...stop it nigga

Okka

« Reply #110 on: October 04, 2008, 03:25:12 PM »
Exactly they be on that weird shit over here

If shit is so weird round here, why the fuck you post here everyday?

80s baby

« Reply #111 on: October 04, 2008, 03:39:26 PM »
a paybacc who u think gon when the kimbo fight...tonight...i think it should be a quick fight..i think kimbo will get him in the second round

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #112 on: October 04, 2008, 03:57:31 PM »
a paybacc who u think gon when the kimbo fight...tonight...i think it should be a quick fight..i think kimbo will get him in the second round
kimbo will win,unless it goes to the ground...

jrome

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #113 on: October 04, 2008, 04:14:23 PM »

Exactly my point homie ! Why do they feel the need to confront anyone whos not feelin what they sayin ? I guess they cant seem to grasp the fact theyre not helping their boss out in any way. When 50 said he'd like to see a momentum from your boss he didnt mean for yall to come all over the boards and go haywire with any member who wasnt feelin the baymaac movement. Whats even more fucked up is how yall actually  put one of your female members on blast on a blog with her number posted on it after she left Buck a message on his inbox on his myspace because she told the nigga she was feelin his music and said fuck them gunit haters. And to make it even more cold your boss steady letting that shit ride calling her all kinds of bitches and shit after she been a fan of his.
It seem to me like the baymaac crew loves drama and needs growing up to do of their own. This is the type of bullshit spider wanna focus on instead of his music !

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #114 on: October 04, 2008, 05:30:33 PM »

I didn't say it's weird around here I said they be on that weird shit as in double standards but I'm supportin westcoast artists and I only post in BAYMAAC related threads. Now ask the haters if they're not interested why do they continue to post in BAYMAAC related threads? Why are u takin offense anyway? You must be a weirdo
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Dome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #115 on: October 04, 2008, 06:02:54 PM »
Yall go the "Oprah Show" with that shit!!! LOL

LOOOL

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #116 on: October 04, 2008, 06:11:08 PM »

Whats even more fucked up is how yall actually  put one of your female members on blast on a blog with her number posted on it after she left Buck a message on his inbox on his myspace because she told the nigga she was feelin his music and said fuck them gunit haters. And to make it even more cold your boss steady letting that shit ride calling her all kinds of bitches and shit after she been a fan of his.

huh? can u explain what u mean by this homie?

jrome

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #117 on: October 04, 2008, 06:25:45 PM »

Whats even more fucked up is how yall actually  put one of your female members on blast on a blog with her number posted on it after she left Buck a message on his inbox on his myspace because she told the nigga she was feelin his music and said fuck them gunit haters. And to make it even more cold your boss steady letting that shit ride calling her all kinds of bitches and shit after she been a fan of his.

go to spiindastreets.com and look on main page. You'll see how one of the members hacked into another female members myspace and posted her message on myspace to young buck. Now whats even more pathetic is how her topic got more attention and comments than any other spider or even the new piper mixtape. Its no wonder why 50 not putting a album out for Spider Loc !

Flava In Ya Ear

« Reply #118 on: October 04, 2008, 06:36:08 PM »

go to spiindastreets.com and look on main page. You'll see how one of the members hacked into another female members myspace and posted her message on myspace to young buck. Now whats even more pathetic is how her topic got more attention and comments than any other spider or even the new piper mixtape. Its no wonder why 50 not putting a album out for Spider Loc !

well im tellin u..u know TheRealSupreme on this forum? she used to comment on Games myspace pictures before..then when i called her out on it she deleted em.

shows how fake they are.

but props for clearing it up homie.

jrome

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #119 on: October 04, 2008, 06:39:22 PM »

I didn't say it's weird around here I said they be on that weird shit as in double standards but I'm supportin westcoast artists and I only post in BAYMAAC related threads. Now ask the haters if they're not interested why do they continue to post in BAYMAAC related threads? Why are u takin offense anyway? You must be a weirdo
Damn Supreme !!! You didnt start posting on ONLY baymaac related threads till recently. Matter of fact, thats one of the things I respected about you. I used to think you were a real hip hop head who had her west coast shit down packed. So either Spider must be dicking you down real good or you just turned into a real baymaac groupie. Which one is it ?