Author Topic: My Pictorial Tribute to Big PayBacc  (Read 2103 times)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
Re: My Pictorial Tribute to Big PayBacc
« Reply #120 on: October 04, 2008, 07:07:08 PM »
Exactly they be on that weird shit over here

If shit is so weird round here, why the fuck you post here everyday?
Exactly my point homie ! Why do they feel the need to confront anyone whos not feelin what they sayin ? I guess they cant seem to grasp the fact theyre not helping their boss out in any way. When 50 said he'd like to see a momentum from your boss he didnt mean for yall to come all over the boards and go haywire with any member who wasnt feelin the baymaac movement. Whats even more fucked up is how yall actually  put one of your female members on blast on a blog with her number posted on it after she left Buck a message on his inbox on his myspace because she told the nigga she was feelin his music and said fuck them gunit haters. And to make it even more cold your boss steady letting that shit ride calling her all kinds of bitches and shit after she been a fan of his.
It seem to me like the baymaac crew loves drama and needs growing up to do of their own. This is the type of bullshit spider wanna focus on instead of his music !
not me...u got the wrong guy!!! i havent went haywire on anybody that aint feeling the music...

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #121 on: October 04, 2008, 07:19:03 PM »

I didn't say it's weird around here I said they be on that weird shit as in double standards but I'm supportin westcoast artists and I only post in BAYMAAC related threads. Now ask the haters if they're not interested why do they continue to post in BAYMAAC related threads? Why are u takin offense anyway? You must be a weirdo
Damn Supreme !!! You didnt start posting on ONLY baymaac related threads till recently. Matter of fact, thats one of the things I respected about you. I used to think you were a real hip hop head who had her west coast shit down packed. So either Spider must be dicking you down real good or you just turned into a real baymaac groupie. Which one is it ?

Who are you? You just now started posting on this site. I know you're not trying to act like ur my folk Jay Rome.Very seldomly will u see me post in any other threads,my profile proves that and it's not because I don't like nobody else but it's always the same artists being the same topic of discussions. If Wcrydaz never died and nothin about BAYMAAC is posted then I wouldn't be over here
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 07:39:23 PM by ThaRealSupreme »
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #122 on: October 04, 2008, 08:10:45 PM »
a yo quit all this Black on Black beefing......... ya niggas need to start manifesting.......... shown and proving that you are gods. ya sitting up here going back and forth puttin a show on for these cracker ass devils.............who just sitting back thinkin to them selves "look at these dumb niggers". close this shit......

Blue SPI

• Lil Geezy
  • BAYMAAC
« Reply #123 on: October 04, 2008, 08:36:33 PM »
its funny how people get mad @ paybacc for responding......but Paybacc & Supreme just spoke some real shit on all you haters

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #124 on: October 04, 2008, 09:23:35 PM »
a yo quit all this Black on Black beefing......... ya niggas need to start manifesting.......... shown and proving that you are gods. ya sitting up here going back and forth puttin a show on for these cracker ass devils.............who just sitting back thinkin to them selves "look at these dumb niggers". close this shit......

All of the black ppl are on the same side lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #125 on: October 04, 2008, 09:47:13 PM »
I SEE PAYBACC GOT ALOT OF FANS(HATERS)

why yall hatin on cuzz.. cuz he goes hard ? cuz he dont hide behind his screen like most of yall ? cuz his music sounds good ? what is it

FUCC ALL YOU NIGGAS WHO DO SHIT LIKE THIS.. WHO HIDE BEHIND THE SCREENS..ESPECIALLY THE ONES WHO ARE IN LA COUNTY...

Okka

« Reply #126 on: October 05, 2008, 02:36:17 AM »

I didn't say it's weird around here I said they be on that weird shit as in double standards but I'm supportin westcoast artists and I only post in BAYMAAC related threads. Now ask the haters if they're not interested why do they continue to post in BAYMAAC related threads? Why are u takin offense anyway? You must be a weirdo

I'm gettin tired of these bullshit threads and posts, that's why.