Author Topic: My Pictorial Tribute to Big PayBacc  (Read 2106 times)

TheRealLoser

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm so dumb, I'll do anything for Spider Loc
Re: My Pictorial Tribute to Big PayBacc
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2008, 09:46:30 PM »
you guys, this is not a hate thread, Its a tribute to one of the westcoast dons......But I just gotta ask why you got these pictures in your myspace?

its called my myspace,i can put up whatever picture i want,yo faggot ass coming on here asking gay ass question like u dont know what the captions say on them pictures...the flicc with the niigas is red is enemies of mine,this gang shit is real,they got my set crossed out!!!
Why are you twisting your panties into a knot? and how do you know i'm a faggot. Ain't you too old to be trying to gangbang? You should be tryin to set an example for that lil girl you have.
Hood gospel from the N hood apostle  paintin' pictures lyrical Picasso_Spider Loc Stupid_shit

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2008, 09:55:58 PM »
you guys, this is not a hate thread, Its a tribute to one of the westcoast dons......But I just gotta ask why you got these pictures in your myspace?

its called my myspace,i can put up whatever picture i want,yo faggot ass coming on here asking gay ass question like u dont know what the captions say on them pictures...the flicc with the niigas is red is enemies of mine,this gang shit is real,they got my set crossed out!!!
Why are you twisting your panties into a knot? and how do you know i'm a faggot. Ain't you too old to be trying to gangbang? You should be tryin to set an example for that lil girl you have.
arent u too old to be acting like a child on here??? playing with peoples pictures,grow up!!! and i aint active like i use to be,but imma always be from my hood till i die!!! it was a  lifetime commitment when i signed up...dont worry about my kid cuzz!!!

TheRealLoser

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm so dumb, I'll do anything for Spider Loc
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2008, 10:16:17 PM »

arent u too old to be acting like a child on here??? playing with peoples pictures,grow up!!! and i aint active like i use to be,but imma always be from my hood till i die!!! it was a  lifetime commitment when i signed up...dont worry about my kid cuzz!!!
There's a difference between actin' like a child on message board and behaving like one in real like nigga.  I take my black ass to work everyday. I come on this site to fuck with niggas like you just to get a rise, really i don't give a fuck either way.  P.s. nigga somebody has to worry about yo kids since yo dumbass don't
Hood gospel from the N hood apostle  paintin' pictures lyrical Picasso_Spider Loc Stupid_shit

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2008, 10:42:04 PM »

There's a difference between actin' like a child on message board and behaving like one in real like nigga.  I take my black ass to work everyday. I come on this site to fuck with niggas like you just to get a rise, really i don't give a fuck either way.  P.s. nigga somebody has to worry about yo kids since yo dumbass don't

Shut yo ass up ..either you are a little kid or autistic 'cause anybody who actually have adult responsibilties don't have time for this stupid shit and you actually take pride in buffoonery which is really comedy.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Jome

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2008, 11:11:22 PM »
The fake "RealSupreme" is gone, but I thought I told you two to lay off the dissing and ignore that baymac fool, no ?  :oi:

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2008, 11:18:43 PM »
The fake "RealSupreme" is gone, but I thought I told you two to lay off the dissing and ignore that baymac fool, no ?  :oi:

tell em

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2008, 11:20:20 PM »
its a different guy it aint the same guy,and he aint making a thread about you!!!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2008, 11:37:38 PM »

Come on mayne, you're a mod but you allow hater threads aimed towards the same westcoast artist in the westcoast section to continue to be active....that shit is a bad look. You dont' even have to ban these fools just delete the dumb ass threads when they start. Seriously,how can you blame us for responding? Dude didn't even wipe the crust out of his eyes when he woke up before he started a fake ass account with my name.

Francisco "Pancho" Villa

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2008, 11:56:33 PM »
lol Jome came in here like big daddy..

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2008, 12:02:00 AM »
Aren't we all adults here? Or at least give off the preception that we are? Don't put blame on a guy for making jokes when all yall baymacc folks could just as easily ignore it. Pick your battles or take it to private messages. This shit is getting redundant.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2008, 12:08:46 AM »
Aren't we all adults here? Or at least give off the preception that we are? Don't put blame on a guy for making jokes when all yall baymacc folks could just as easily ignore it. Pick your battles or take it to private messages. This shit is getting redundant.

If they don't want this back n forth shit then they need to just delete the threads otherwise I'm goin to clown, too...that's all and that's it. That's like somebody saying I'm wrong for slappin a spark out of a bitch 'cause she put her hand in my face but didn't touch me lol

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2008, 12:19:03 AM »

If they don't want this back n forth shit then they need to just delete the threads otherwise I'm goin to clown, too...that's all and that's it. That's like somebody saying I'm wrong for slappin a spark out of a bitch 'cause she put her hand in my face but didn't touch me lol

This isn't the streets. How G you are means absolutely nothing on the internet. People talk shit about one another on the daily here. You aren't going to come to Minnesota to kick my ass if I were to start popping off. That is the main reason why people are talking shit, because every threat is an empty one. Just ignore the dumb shit.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2008, 12:40:33 AM »
making jokes maan if u dont grow the fucc up,thats the problem muthafuccas is always playing,thats why we cant have a serious discussion cuz soon as a conversation gets real somebody starts name calling then the shit gets goofy,me personally i dont give a fucc cuz these dudes on here cant fade me but other peoples skin might not be as thicc,if you cant ignore the threads enuff not to leave a comment when the topic aint even about you, then how the fucc are you gonna tell me or anybody to ignore him cuz hes "only joking",homie i aint no joke or nothing i represent is a joke!!! spider-loc is my homie regardless of what ya'll think of cuz he my nigga till the wheels fall off,u mothafuccas dont even know the niggas u be on here defending, u just fans of the music,im a fan and cuzz is my patna,so i gotta right to go hard on niggas when they hating for the fucc of it!!! when somebody comes with some legit gripes or question then i will respond to the best of my abilities,till then fucc the haters...BAYMAAC!!!

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2008, 01:05:33 AM »

making jokes maan if u dont grow the fucc up,thats the problem muthafuccas is always playing,thats why we cant have a serious discussion cuz soon as a conversation gets real somebody starts name calling then the shit gets goofy,me personally i dont give a fucc cuz these dudes on here cant fade me but other peoples skin might not be as thicc,if you cant ignore the threads enuff not to leave a comment when the topic aint even about you, then how the fucc are you gonna tell me or anybody to ignore him cuz hes "only joking",homie i aint no joke or nothing i represent is a joke!!! spider-loc is my homie regardless of what ya'll think of cuz he my nigga till the wheels fall off,u mothafuccas dont even know the niggas u be on here defending, u just fans of the music,im a fan and cuzz is my patna,so i gotta right to go hard on niggas when they hating for the fucc of it!!! when somebody comes with some legit gripes or question then i will respond to the best of my abilities,till then fucc the haters...BAYMAAC!!!

Whatever dude. Your logic is ass backwards. There is no thread on this site dedicated to me. Am I supposed to not post at all? You're dumb as hell. No wonder everyone is talking shit to you. If you can't take friendly advice, but would rather throw it back in my face, then your ass deserves to get ran the fuck outta here. Before you and your baymacc friends showed up, there were like 2 people who posted about Spider. If you ask me, that is 2 people too many. Get off that dumb shit and maybe, just maybe, folks wouldn't give you so much trouble. Act civil for once. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so just fuckin' deal with it.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2008, 04:21:20 AM »
Don't nobody be runnin up in the blackwalls topics and talkin that dumb shit. Them niggaz do whatever they do with them without no hatin. But yet them niggaz come through and hate on the reg and its ignore it? Come on dude
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon