Author Topic: My Pictorial Tribute to Big PayBacc  (Read 2109 times)

jrome

• Lil Geezy
Re: My Pictorial Tribute to Big PayBacc
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2008, 04:36:10 AM »
These Spider Loc threads are getting got damn annoying for the simple fact the Baymaac crew wanna be sum attention whores. Now dont get me wrong theres nothing wrong with Spider Loc's homies and crew supporting him but don t yall see your making him look bad ? Yall opening the door for kids/haters/whoever that nigga got beef with to come up on these threads and clown not just his ass but yall asses too . Now you might think all this exposure up on here is gonna help get your friend noticed and earn a big buzz on the streets but reality is its not gonna happen . Look @ his boss 50 for example, do yall really think he gonna appreciate all this clowning /bashing , back and forth shit talking and still continue to fucc with him or better yet give him a break by bringing out his album. 50 looking @ these boards and laughing half the time.
Besides the fact yall Spider Loc supporters revealing your real character which only proves yall doing all this because hes your homie. If yall don t want people taking your homie as a joke then stay out of these threads and tell Spider to come with something productive.
Nobody wanna see a bunch of niggas sitting around on kyte videos getting blown and faded. Yall aint come  up with some way out shit or even attempted to look like yall bringing some positive material out from the nigga yall love to hate. Instead of focusing on all the hate yall surrounded with and dissing other rappers regardless if they got skeletons in the closet or not,why dont Spider Loc focus on him and him only ???
If he wanna reach out to more fans then he need to get humble and realize this aint the route to go. He was better in his death row days when he spit real shit. If he work at getting his lyrical skills back up and change his flow every now and then, he'd be alright.
Spider need to work the underground hip hop scene before he expects to be mainstream. Eventhough he signed to Gunit ,it really dont mean nuthin. The way this shits lookin. there may be no more Gunit records anyway.

Jome

« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2008, 05:36:16 AM »
The fake "RealSupreme" is gone, but I thought I told you two to lay off the dissing and ignore that baymac fool, no ?  :oi:
its a different guy it aint the same guy,and he aint making a thread about you!!!
Come on mayne, you're a mod but you allow hater threads aimed towards the same westcoast artist in the westcoast section to continue to be active....that shit is a bad look. You dont' even have to ban these fools just delete the dumb ass threads when they start. Seriously,how can you blame us for responding? Dude didn't even wipe the crust out of his eyes when he woke up before he started a fake ass account with my name.

You two got one thing twisted.
This ain't the streets, it's the internet.
In the street, you'll tell a punk to fuck off or get dealt with (and it will often work) - do that on the net, and you got yourself a stalker for life.

This/these guy(s) are obviously fiending for the attention/response they get from you, ignore them for some weeks, and they're gone!
Plenty of fools done made hate-threads about me, when I replied it's gasoline on the fire, then I ignored them and they're gone.
As a mod, I don't even wanna check the West coast section any more, cuz it's turning into garbage.. replying to morons only makes it worse, it's not like they learn a lesson.

Jome

« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2008, 05:46:26 AM »
This isn't the streets. How G you are means absolutely nothing on the internet. People talk shit about one another on the daily here. You aren't going to come to Minnesota to kick my ass if I were to start popping off. That is the main reason why people are talking shit, because every threat is an empty one. Just ignore the dumb shit.

Just noticed Low Key said almost the same as me.. it's 100% right.

Ignore the dumb shit, Paybacc, replying gets you nowhere.

Bookie Cash

• Lil Geezy
  • Bookie Cash aka 100 Rounds - Flaucy Ent.
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2008, 07:48:25 AM »
This isn't the streets. How G you are means absolutely nothing on the internet. People talk shit about one another on the daily here. You aren't going to come to Minnesota to kick my ass if I were to start popping off. That is the main reason why people are talking shit, because every threat is an empty one. Just ignore the dumb shit.

Why do you close the threads when Baymaac goes hard but if a somebody starts a thread like this you don't lock it?

<a href="http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/</a>

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2008, 09:58:53 AM »
Aren't we all adults here? Or at least give off the preception that we are? Don't put blame on a guy for making jokes when all yall baymacc folks could just as easily ignore it. Pick your battles or take it to private messages. This shit is getting redundant.

making jokes maan if u dont grow the fucc up,thats the problem muthafuccas is always playing,thats why we cant have a serious discussion cuz soon as a conversation gets real somebody starts name calling then the shit gets goofy,me personally i dont give a fucc cuz these dudes on here cant fade me but other peoples skin might not be as thicc,if you cant ignore the threads enuff not to leave a comment when the topic aint even about you, then how the fucc are you gonna tell me or anybody to ignore him cuz hes "only joking",homie i aint no joke or nothing i represent is a joke!!! spider-loc is my homie regardless of what ya'll think of cuz he my nigga till the wheels fall off,u mothafuccas dont even know the niggas u be on here defending, u just fans of the music,im a fan and cuzz is my patna,so i gotta right to go hard on niggas when they hating for the fucc of it!!! when somebody comes with some legit gripes or question then i will respond to the best of my abilities,till then fucc the haters...BAYMAAC!!!

Whatever dude. Your logic is ass backwards. There is no thread on this site dedicated to me. Am I supposed to not post at all? You're dumb as hell. No wonder everyone is talking shit to you. If you can't take friendly advice, but would rather throw it back in my face, then your ass deserves to get ran the fuck outta here. Before you and your baymacc friends showed up, there were like 2 people who posted about Spider. If you ask me, that is 2 people too many. Get off that dumb shit and maybe, just maybe, folks wouldn't give you so much trouble. Act civil for once. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so just fuckin' deal with it.
in my opinion your a coccsuccer,hows that for some logic??? ran outta where by who??? the geeks,the haters(like you),the homos, spoken like a true piece of shit!!! u aint no different from the rest of the hating ass bitch boys,everything i said im my response to you was some real talk,but of course you came bacc with some cornball talk,or your just too stupid to comprehend,either way i could give 2 fuccs about how u feel about me anyway u just another scary-ass ignorant groupie zombie internet bullshit opinoin giving fucc boy!!! stay outta my or spi's threads if u dont like the music cuz your not welcome in here...we put shit up for the fans not haters!!! i dont wanna hear your or anybody elses same shit talking opinions everyday all day!!! SO FUCC YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2008, 10:08:06 AM »
Aren't we all adults here? Or at least give off the preception that we are? Don't put blame on a guy for making jokes when all yall baymacc folks could just as easily ignore it. Pick your battles or take it to private messages. This shit is getting redundant.

If they don't want this back n forth shit then they need to just delete the threads otherwise I'm goin to clown, too...that's all and that's it. That's like somebody saying I'm wrong for slappin a spark out of a bitch 'cause she put her hand in my face but didn't touch me lol

You're talkin to the wrong one 'cause I've never made any threats towards nobody or ever talked about bein a "G' so that reply doesn't have shit to do with me
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2008, 10:11:57 AM »

Why do you close the threads when Baymaac goes hard but if a somebody starts a thread like this you don't lock it?

Exactly they be on that weird shit over here

I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Bookie Cash

• Lil Geezy
  • Bookie Cash aka 100 Rounds - Flaucy Ent.
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2008, 10:19:41 AM »
So what did Baymaac do to all these people on here? I don't get it I thought this was a place to come and network and promote your West Coast music?

<a href="http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/</a>

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2008, 10:23:57 AM »
The fake "RealSupreme" is gone, but I thought I told you two to lay off the dissing and ignore that baymac fool, no ?  :oi:
its a different guy it aint the same guy,and he aint making a thread about you!!!
Come on mayne, you're a mod but you allow hater threads aimed towards the same westcoast artist in the westcoast section to continue to be active....that shit is a bad look. You dont' even have to ban these fools just delete the dumb ass threads when they start. Seriously,how can you blame us for responding? Dude didn't even wipe the crust out of his eyes when he woke up before he started a fake ass account with my name.

You two got one thing twisted.
This ain't the streets, it's the internet.
In the street, you'll tell a punk to fuck off or get dealt with (and it will often work) - do that on the net, and you got yourself a stalker for life.

This/these guy(s) are obviously fiending for the attention/response they get from you, ignore them for some weeks, and they're gone!
Plenty of fools done made hate-threads about me, when I replied it's gasoline on the fire, then I ignored them and they're gone.
As a mod, I don't even wanna check the West coast section any more, cuz it's turning into garbage.. replying to morons only makes it worse, it's not like they learn a lesson.

CHECC THIS OUT JOME,U SEEM LIKE A COOL DUDE SO IM NOT GONNA GO IN ON YOU,PLUS U CAN DELETE ME AT ANY TIME LOL!!! BUT YOU BE ON SOME BULLSHIT SOMETIMES,I AM NOT DR.KING IM NOT TURNING THE OTHER CHEEK WHEN FOLKS ARE ON HERE CONSTANTLY EVERYDAY 24 HOURS SAYING THE SAME SHIT!!! PEOPLE ARE ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS BUT SOME TIME THE HATE GOES TOO FAR!!! EVERYTHING AINT A JOKE!!! U LET THESE BULLSHIT THREADS GET STARTED BY THESE FUCCS WHO YOU KNOW JUST WANNA START AN ARGUMENT ,DELETE THE BULLSHIT,DELETE THE BULLSHITTERS,U GUYS DELETED MY SONG I MADE DISSING LIL WAYNE BUT U WILL LET A GOOFBALL ON HERE MAKE THIS THREAD AND RUN WITH IT FOR DAYS UNTILL WE RESPOND THEN ITS OUR FAULT??? COME ON DUDE U AINT KEEPING IT REAL!!! CANT NOBODY MAKE HATE THREADS ABOUT YOU UNLESS U ALLOW IT,I MEAN IS YOUR STAFF UNDERMANNED OR SOMETHING??? IM NOT REALLY WORRIED ABOUT HAVING A STALKER CUZ THATS ALL THEY IS !!! AND THEY CANT WHOOP ME IN REAL LIFE SO I CAN HANDLE THE SILLY SHIT..BUT U CANT REALLY BE SERIOUS WHEN U SAY IGNORE THEM CUZ I DONT WORK,A HATER IS A HATER,THIS IS THEY JOB TO HATE,THEY WAKE UP EVERY MORNING WHETHER ITS IN THE UK OR AMERICA TO GET ON HERE TO SEE MY RESPONSE OR ANYONE ELSES,IM A ARTIST AND A FAN OF WEST COAST MUSIC THATS WHY IM HERE,I DONT GO IN GAME THREAD TO HATE ,SO WHY COME IN MINE,FEEL ME??? I WANT TO HAVE SERIOUS CONVERSATION ABOUT WHY THE WEST COAST AINT SHINING OR ANY OTHER WEST COAST TOPICS BUT I CANT CUZ IM ALWAYS BEEFING ON HERE WITH CHILDISH MUTHAFUCCAS,IF THE FANS AINT SUPPORTIVE THEN HOW IN THE FUCC YOU GONNA EXPECT THE ARTIST TO BE SUPPORTIVE OF EACH OTHER??? JOME ITS A RIGHT WAY AND A WRONG WAY HOMIE HOLLA BACC...

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2008, 10:24:20 AM »
Who Baymacc? lol hes got all these feathers ruffled

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2008, 10:27:58 AM »
So what did Baymaac do to all these people on here? I don't get it I thought this was a place to come and network and promote your West Coast music?
CUZ BOOKIE THESE DUDES ON HERE ARE 99 PERCENT GAME FANS SO INSTEAD OF GOING TO HIS SITE THEY SIT ON HERE WAITING FOR ANY SPIDER LOC TOPICS TO COME UP SO THE CAN HATE TO THEIR FULLEST CAPABILITIES ,SO WHEN SPIDER FAN LASH BACC THEY GET UPSET...

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2008, 10:31:12 AM »
LOL @ people pleading with the mods. Please! Please! I throw myself at the mercy of Jome! lol Man I swear. Sounds like some internet gangstas got sugar in there tanks. hahaha

P.S. Never take the internet to heart.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2008, 10:34:17 AM »
LOL @ people pleading with the mods. Please! Please! I throw myself at the mercy of Jome! lol Man I swear. Sounds like some internet gangstas got sugar in there tanks. hahaha

HERE U GO,IM NOT PLEADING FOR SHIT BITCH!!! WHAT MERCY???HE AINT DID SHIT TO ME!!! HE WANT ME TO STOP RESPONDING TO BITCH NIGGAS LIKE YOU!!! BUT I CANT DO IT...

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2008, 10:51:09 AM »

HERE U GO,IM NOT PLEADING FOR SHIT BITCH!!! WHAT MERCY???HE AINT DID SHIT TO ME!!! HE WANT ME TO STOP RESPONDING TO BITCH NIGGAS LIKE YOU!!! BUT I CANT DO IT...

LOL! I know I know. Some people...Myself included like to start shit for the sake of starting shit but hey! someone has to be the bad guy! I am the bad guy!

Majesty

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2008, 11:03:03 AM »
this board turned to a fuckin cirkus thanks to certain guys here   ;D..........smh Messy
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 11:05:04 AM by Majesty »