Author Topic: My Pictorial Tribute to Big PayBacc  (Read 2108 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: My Pictorial Tribute to Big PayBacc
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2008, 12:13:40 PM »
LOL @ people pleading with the mods. Please! Please! I throw myself at the mercy of Jome! lol Man I swear. Sounds like some internet gangstas got sugar in there tanks. hahaha

P.S. Never take the internet to heart.
HERE U GO,IM NOT PLEADING FOR SHIT BITCH!!! WHAT MERCY???HE AINT DID SHIT TO ME!!! HE WANT ME TO STOP RESPONDING TO BITCH NIGGAS LIKE YOU!!! BUT I CANT DO IT...

LOL! I know I know. Some people...Myself included like to start shit for the sake of starting shit but hey! someone has to be the bad guy! I am the bad guy!

Well somebody needs to create a Ride On'Em section like the old Westcoast rydaz and keep all of this bull shit in that section.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2008, 12:28:28 PM »
Why is yo face so oily?? ughhh

h2k4

« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2008, 12:37:22 PM »
LOL @ people pleading with the mods. Please! Please! I throw myself at the mercy of Jome! lol Man I swear. Sounds like some internet gangstas got sugar in there tanks. hahaha

P.S. Never take the internet to heart.
HERE U GO,IM NOT PLEADING FOR SHIT BITCH!!! WHAT MERCY???HE AINT DID SHIT TO ME!!! HE WANT ME TO STOP RESPONDING TO BITCH NIGGAS LIKE YOU!!! BUT I CANT DO IT...

LOL! I know I know. Some people...Myself included like to start shit for the sake of starting shit but hey! someone has to be the bad guy! I am the bad guy!

Well somebody needs to create a Ride On'Em section like the old Westcoast rydaz and keep all of this bull shit in that section.

Exactly what I was thinking.

h2k4

« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2008, 12:38:40 PM »

Damn, these dudes are going hard for their turf.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 12:46:45 PM by h2k4 »

Francisco "Pancho" Villa

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2008, 01:09:13 PM »

bigdrocc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2008, 01:43:11 PM »
paybacc stop it nigga..jome 1 point paybacc 0 points real talk..you sound like a bitch man on some real shit.and your followers bookie cash.real supreme..too..cause everybody is a game fan including yourself and spider loc..and the whole baymaac..if that nigga game didnt have beef with spider you would be bangin his shit too...game does dumb ass hypocrite ass shit too..but at the end of the day rap is entertainment..but you see what game did..he had a story that came wit em..dre liked it and 50 liked it and rolled with it..if game was a talented artist he wouldnt step out and venture off and work with big names in this rap game like nas..travis barker..camron..jim jones..joe buddens..three 6 mafia..scarface.d block.dogg pound..ice cube..raekwon..prodigy on this nigga new cd..every nigga i named is legends that he s worked with..except jim jones and joe buddens....you baymaac spend so much energy on being reputables..how hard you are and all this shit..if spider wasnt from ecc like one of the biggest sets in l.a...he wouldnt be poppin that shit trust me..at the end of the day..we talkin about rap skills..who got skills on the mic..you think your boss spider loc is the best rapper out here cause he got all this material..he got some cool tracks..but his best tracks are on his mixtapes..gon pay me..f the haters..in california wit 50 cent..been around the world..those are some solid tracks..you keep saying know one ask relevant questions in here..is a bunch of nonsense to me..why would you take it upon yourself to diss lil wayne oh i know thats how baymac get down..you guys promote yourselves off negative energy and dissin niggaz to get in the game..look at spider on some real shit when he was on deathrow and made them weak ass tracs off dysfunctional family..nobody was checking for this nigga..and when he was fuccin wit cbo nobody was checkin for this nigga..he s on killa tay first cd..(but you claim you ve never heard of killa tay..that s one nigga who is a beast on the mic..go listen to the moment of truth cd he did wit cbo and tell me he dont have spits..holla back..you talking about niggaz dont be getting under your chin and your so tough and all this bullshit..why did you take time out to go to 24 hr fitness.you didnt go cause someone was talking shit..you went cause niggaz knew the business..was asking some real questions about whats really going on ???i see white dudes on here taking time out to draw pictures...and save pics from myspace that shit dont have nothin to do with the topics..all you keep saying nobody has nothing to do ..how do you know...real shit..... 

Jome

« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2008, 01:44:57 PM »
CHECC THIS OUT JOME,U SEEM LIKE A COOL DUDE SO IM NOT GONNA GO IN ON YOU,PLUS U CAN DELETE ME AT ANY TIME LOL!!! BUT YOU BE ON SOME BULLSHIT SOMETIMES,I AM NOT DR.KING IM NOT TURNING THE OTHER CHEEK WHEN FOLKS ARE ON HERE CONSTANTLY EVERYDAY 24 HOURS SAYING THE SAME SHIT!!! PEOPLE ARE ENTITLED TO THEIR OPINIONS BUT SOME TIME THE HATE GOES TOO FAR!!! EVERYTHING AINT A JOKE!!! U LET THESE BULLSHIT THREADS GET STARTED BY THESE FUCCS WHO YOU KNOW JUST WANNA START AN ARGUMENT ,DELETE THE BULLSHIT,DELETE THE BULLSHITTERS,U GUYS DELETED MY SONG I MADE DISSING LIL WAYNE BUT U WILL LET A GOOFBALL ON HERE MAKE THIS THREAD AND RUN WITH IT FOR DAYS UNTILL WE RESPOND THEN ITS OUR FAULT??? COME ON DUDE U AINT KEEPING IT REAL!!! CANT NOBODY MAKE HATE THREADS ABOUT YOU UNLESS U ALLOW IT,I MEAN IS YOUR STAFF UNDERMANNED OR SOMETHING??? IM NOT REALLY WORRIED ABOUT HAVING A STALKER CUZ THATS ALL THEY IS !!! AND THEY CANT WHOOP ME IN REAL LIFE SO I CAN HANDLE THE SILLY SHIT..BUT U CANT REALLY BE SERIOUS WHEN U SAY IGNORE THEM CUZ I DONT WORK,A HATER IS A HATER,THIS IS THEY JOB TO HATE,THEY WAKE UP EVERY MORNING WHETHER ITS IN THE UK OR AMERICA TO GET ON HERE TO SEE MY RESPONSE OR ANYONE ELSES,IM A ARTIST AND A FAN OF WEST COAST MUSIC THATS WHY IM HERE,I DONT GO IN GAME THREAD TO HATE ,SO WHY COME IN MINE,FEEL ME??? I WANT TO HAVE SERIOUS CONVERSATION ABOUT WHY THE WEST COAST AINT SHINING OR ANY OTHER WEST COAST TOPICS BUT I CANT CUZ IM ALWAYS BEEFING ON HERE WITH CHILDISH MUTHAFUCCAS,IF THE FANS AINT SUPPORTIVE THEN HOW IN THE FUCC YOU GONNA EXPECT THE ARTIST TO BE SUPPORTIVE OF EACH OTHER??? JOME ITS A RIGHT WAY AND A WRONG WAY HOMIE HOLLA BACC...

If you're not "turning the other cheek" to the kiddies getting a buzz of launching diss-threads against you, then you've got yourself a full time job, cuz they're not gonna stop when you're replying and giving them your full attention, you're legitimizing them!

Mods can delete threads & morons all day, but when you're giving them the time of day, they'll be back over and over again, because you're giving them a purpose in life.

bigdrocc

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2008, 01:59:22 PM »
if paybacc if you be answering questions answer some of these questions fat boy..
what rap artist are you feeling right now in the game besides baymaac..and why

who would you like to work with on your album and why??

how come baymaac are the most hated artist on the forums??

since when does 200 000 downloads for a mixtape that was giving away for free..consider you have 200 000 fans..if that was the case...how come spider loc hasnt even moved that many units with all the shit he has put out??

when are we going to hear some real songs?? thats not about your set and how big your gun is..

you keep saying you have spits??? you re a beast on the mic...you wanna hear some beast on the mic material..go listen to some styles p mixtapes..

is baymac the next movement??? can they have runs like the dogg pound..no limit..cash money..three 6 mafia..dipset (those who question dipset must not heard diplomatic immunity vol 1 is a classic..come home with me are solid albums purple haze..from me to u juelz santana..jim jones diary of a summer..max b is a beast too..man im sorry...i think he better than the whole baymaac.. 

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2008, 02:02:12 PM »
Aren't we all adults here? Or at least give off the preception that we are? Don't put blame on a guy for making jokes when all yall baymacc folks could just as easily ignore it. Pick your battles or take it to private messages. This shit is getting redundant.

making jokes maan if u dont grow the fucc up,thats the problem muthafuccas is always playing,thats why we cant have a serious discussion cuz soon as a conversation gets real somebody starts name calling then the shit gets goofy,me personally i dont give a fucc cuz these dudes on here cant fade me but other peoples skin might not be as thicc,if you cant ignore the threads enuff not to leave a comment when the topic aint even about you, then how the fucc are you gonna tell me or anybody to ignore him cuz hes "only joking",homie i aint no joke or nothing i represent is a joke!!! spider-loc is my homie regardless of what ya'll think of cuz he my nigga till the wheels fall off,u mothafuccas dont even know the niggas u be on here defending, u just fans of the music,im a fan and cuzz is my patna,so i gotta right to go hard on niggas when they hating for the fucc of it!!! when somebody comes with some legit gripes or question then i will respond to the best of my abilities,till then fucc the haters...BAYMAAC!!!

Whatever dude. Your logic is ass backwards. There is no thread on this site dedicated to me. Am I supposed to not post at all? You're dumb as hell. No wonder everyone is talking shit to you. If you can't take friendly advice, but would rather throw it back in my face, then your ass deserves to get ran the fuck outta here. Before you and your baymacc friends showed up, there were like 2 people who posted about Spider. If you ask me, that is 2 people too many. Get off that dumb shit and maybe, just maybe, folks wouldn't give you so much trouble. Act civil for once. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so just fuckin' deal with it.

in my opinion your a coccsuccer,hows that for some logic??? ran outta where by who??? the geeks,the haters(like you),the homos, spoken like a true piece of shit!!! u aint no different from the rest of the hating ass bitch boys,everything i said im my response to you was some real talk,but of course you came bacc with some cornball talk,or your just too stupid to comprehend,either way i could give 2 fuccs about how u feel about me anyway u just another scary-ass ignorant groupie zombie internet bullshit opinoin giving fucc boy!!! stay outta my or spi's threads if u dont like the music cuz your not welcome in here...we put shit up for the fans not haters!!! i dont wanna hear your or anybody elses same shit talking opinions everyday all day!!! SO FUCC YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!

So you think I'm a cocksucker. Oh no, I am so hurt. ::)

LOL @ some bitch who probably never graduated from high school calling me stupid. If it doesn't bother you that I or anyone else posts about Spider or you, why the hell are you begging a mod to lock the threads? You must have been dropped on your head as a child. All you have done since you have been here is act all big and bad like you are untouchable. You aren't doing anything but turning your fans into your enemies because you are nothing but a punk. But I digress. I don't normally post in these types of threads, so I'm out. Have fun with all of the friends you have made.

Oh yeah, and I'm not a Game fan if that is what you are thinking. Not everyone plays follow the leader.

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2008, 02:03:31 PM »
if paybacc if you be answering questions answer some of these questions fat boy..
what rap artist are you feeling right now in the game besides baymaac..and why

who would you like to work with on your album and why??

how come baymaac are the most hated artist on the forums??

since when does 200 000 downloads for a mixtape that was giving away for free..consider you have 200 000 fans..if that was the case...how come spider loc hasnt even moved that many units with all the shit he has put out??

when are we going to hear some real songs?? thats not about your set and how big your gun is..

you keep saying you have spits??? you re a beast on the mic...you wanna hear some beast on the mic material..go listen to some styles p mixtapes..

is baymac the next movement??? can they have runs like the dogg pound..no limit..cash money..three 6 mafia..dipset (those who question dipset must not heard diplomatic immunity vol 1 is a classic..come home with me are solid albums purple haze..from me to u juelz santana..jim jones diary of a summer..max b is a beast too..man im sorry...i think he better than the whole baymaac.. 

dogg u love fat dicks

Francisco "Pancho" Villa

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2008, 02:22:46 PM »
If you been "Interneting" for along time now you know to take what people say online with a grain of salt. Big PayBac....You gon learn...Oh yeah you gon learn nigga
lol
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 02:35:21 PM by Francisco "Pancho" Villa »

jrome

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2008, 04:07:24 PM »
Man this shit dont make no sense ! Paybacc and the rest of the crew wanna come up on here and say they posting for the fans. Do me a favor and total all your fans on here and ask yourself if its really worth all this back and forth nonsense bullshit yall be going through. You say this is just the net and it dont affect you or your life in any way. But thats where youre wrong at ! If you really didnt give 2 fucks you wouldnt be here tryna defend yourself and your boss.. This aint the streets, we not in the hood ! You say youve grown out of that gangbangin mentality but yet you bring that image to these boards. You tellin us that Game, Lil Weezy, Baby, Rick Ross,Snoop are all fake and phony like its gonna make a real difference to their fans. Yall always claim everybody here hatin on your boss but you cant see how cowardly yall try and turn their fans away.
 You say your grown ass men and women but yet acting younger than some of the kids on here ! ONe thing you pointed out Paybacc is how you was fuckin with Game because it was about money and how you thought he was your mill ticket to the top. You would of wrote a diss song on your boss if Game asked you to back then. And now youre fuckin with his rival which shows you have no morals or character. I bet if Game wanted to collaborate with you on his album today you wouldnt turn that shit down !
Im not here to cause chaos and argue with you but one thing for sure is yall need to get your shit together. Respect is given where its deserved !!! If your boss wanna gain respect he need to follow guidelines and learn to respect the game. I understand yall might be hurting and shit may not have worked out as promised for Spider but it still dont give him the right to make one diss after another !
Dont give me any excuses or any of your twisted logic. I aint tyna hear all that. Ive said what I have to say

Francisco "Pancho" Villa

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #57 on: October 03, 2008, 04:20:00 PM »
LOL Big PayBacc getting shit on. Well goes to show if you expose your asshole your going to get fucked.... :(

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2008, 04:23:45 PM »
Man this shit dont make no sense ! Paybacc and the rest of the crew wanna come up on here and say they posting for the fans. Do me a favor and total all your fans on here and ask yourself if its really worth all this back and forth nonsense bullshit yall be going through. You say this is just the net and it dont affect you or your life in any way. But thats where youre wrong at ! If you really didnt give 2 fucks you wouldnt be here tryna defend yourself and your boss.. This aint the streets, we not in the hood ! You say youve grown out of that gangbangin mentality but yet you bring that image to these boards. You tellin us that Game, Lil Weezy, Baby, Rick Ross,Snoop are all fake and phony like its gonna make a real difference to their fans. Yall always claim everybody here hatin on your boss but you cant see how cowardly yall try and turn their fans away.
 You say your grown ass men and women but yet acting younger than some of the kids on here ! ONe thing you pointed out Paybacc is how you was fuckin with Game because it was about money and how you thought he was your mill ticket to the top. You would of wrote a diss song on your boss if Game asked you to back then. And now youre fuckin with his rival which shows you have no morals or character. I bet if Game wanted to collaborate with you on his album today you wouldnt turn that shit down !
Im not here to cause chaos and argue with you but one thing for sure is yall need to get your shit together. Respect is given where its deserved !!! If your boss wanna gain respect he need to follow guidelines and learn to respect the game. I understand yall might be hurting and shit may not have worked out as promised for Spider but it still dont give him the right to make one diss after another !
Dont give me any excuses or any of your twisted logic. I aint tyna hear all that. Ive said what I have to say

ain't nobody reading your shit

you talk more than a bitch

Bookie Cash

• Lil Geezy
  • Bookie Cash aka 100 Rounds - Flaucy Ent.
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2008, 04:29:06 PM »
I never seen nobody on here trying to get people fans to not listen to them, and I got a few Spider Cds and the only ones he really disses people on is th Bangadoshish ones, what is your point dog?

<a href="http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://media.imeem.com/m/_MfkzgkJQ6/aus=false/</a>