Author Topic: DUBCNN EXCLUSIVE: KOKANE & MEECH WELLS (HOT!!!!) Download (Fixed) & Stream!  (Read 2633 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
its funny that most niggas (those that are in their 20s or less) never heard of meech

hows that funny?  They're in their 20s, what do you expect, they don't care about Older people, they care about their generation, and living they lives.
when you were young did you think about Nate King cole? hell nah, cause he's not in your generation.

thats some normal shit.

I did know about Nate king cole when I was in my teens because if a nigga is worth knowing then he will be known
you heard of him, just like me, but you ain't give a fuck bout no god dayum nate king cole hahaha, niggah stop it!
like im trying to talk real and enlighten you if you really were wondering why, you feel me.  if they don't know him, its because of the generation gap, ask your grandmother to name one Game song lol, another example of a generation gap
it works both ways

I took your advice and gave my grandmother a call, but she wouldn't pick up because she had LAX on full blast on her speaker system
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

BigO

its funny that most niggas (those that are in their 20s or less) never heard of meech

hows that funny?  They're in their 20s, what do you expect, they don't care about Older people, they care about their generation, and living they lives.
when you were young did you think about Nate King cole? hell nah, cause he's not in your generation.

thats some normal shit.

I did know about Nate king cole when I was in my teens because if a nigga is worth knowing then he will be known
you heard of him, just like me, but you ain't give a fuck bout no god dayum nate king cole hahaha, niggah stop it!
like im trying to talk real and enlighten you if you really were wondering why, you feel me.  if they don't know him, its because of the generation gap, ask your grandmother to name one Game song lol, another example of a generation gap
it works both ways

I took your advice and gave my grandmother a call, but she wouldn't pick up because she had LAX on full blast on her speaker system

oh yeah, i forgot, your grandmother is 30  ;D
j/k

aaamusicgroupwest

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • AAA Music Group - Mega Producers
This forum is too funny..

Meech the trax are tight bro..keep pushin that New West dude..
Twitter us: @TECHNIEC @BLOCREBELMEDIA @aaamusicgroup @Longbeachls

ALBUM:  Techniec & L's Present: Blacklist - Purchase here: http://bit.ly/hF7JxS

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite

how is it new west if the beat sounds old and the it has washed up kokane on the track?

what's new west about that?
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!

how is it new west if the beat sounds old and the it has washed up kokane on the track?

what's new west about that?

Do you know how idiotic you sound argueing with Meech Wells on an online forum? Who the fuck are you? Some kid sitting on his computer judging people's hard work? Kokane is far from washed up, and this track is far from trash. You're just upset because people getting excited over something that Quik didn't do. Quik is doing nothing these days. Meech releasing free tracks. Get a job.

J.Locc

• 'G'
  • J.Locc
I WOULD THAT ALL PRODUCERS IN THE WEST  WASS STUCK IN PAST LIKE MEECH
CAUSE THE PRESENT IS PRETTY WACK

MEECH KEEP DOIN YA THANG YOU DON'T NEED TO REPLY TO THESE FUCKIN HATERS
THE WEST NEEDS TO COME BACK TO THA FUNK
AND YOU AND KOKA LOCA HAVE A MISSION!!

BRING IT BACK PLEEAAASE!

GIVE UP THE FUNK ... FUCK THAT CLUBBY ASS "MODERN" SOUND

Docc Free [Blue Era Ent. / Italian G-Funk producer, worked with DJ Battlecat, Kurupt, XL Middleton etc..)
http://www.doccfree.com/

EFFeX

I don't even feel like Meech is stuck in the past, he's created an original and new sound for West. Just check the New West World Order tapes, they ain't emulating anyone's style on those tapes.

killa los angeles

• Lil Geezy
I don't even feel like Meech is stuck in the past, he's created an original and new sound for West. Just check the New West World Order tapes, they ain't emulating anyone's style on those tapes.
THATS REAL PEEP THIS JOINT

Raine

• Lil Geezy
  • RAINE N LANE N KOKANE THE ALBUM OUT NOW!!!
Kokane and Meech are both doing their parts on the west by bringin quality music to the table and consistently passing the torch to talented young brothas like myself and Young Joker, ensuring a future for all of us out here on the Pacific Side. I seen a nigga make a comment about your mother on here Meech. As many of us know, she was an extremely gifted and talented woman that God has called upon to return to the heavens. I'm sorry that comment was made. It's the internet my nigga...

KEEP IT WEST YALL.  You can have your opinions but we dont play like that out here...
ORDER RAINE n LANE n KOKANE THE ALBUM NOW AT

www.myspace.com/rainendem.

Shipping Worldwide