Author Topic: 6shoota,a message from mack and gareefa  (Read 439 times)

da_notorious_mack

6shoota,a message from mack and gareefa
« on: June 16, 2002, 11:13:00 AM »
[MACK]
hold up homeboy, aint no one fucking with~you? what tha fuck is wrong~with~you//
you soo wack, if you did a track with funkflex he'd drop tha bomb~on~you))
instead~of~tha~beat, I released 1 piece an peeps read~it~for~weeks))
what that red~on~ya~cheek?, it is a date's~blush, or'd ya getcha face~crushed))
I can tell real MC's is something you dont face~much))
you chase~what??, oh I know its tha spot~that~im~holdin'))
I know its hott~when~im~flowin, I pop glocks~that~are~golden))
who knows where these shot'll~be~goin, they might be caught~in~ya~throat~when))
I cock back an watch each slot~re~open))
you gots~ta~be~jokin, I have no reason ta be scared~of~you))
you dare~me~to post a negative comment, ill do it an wont even come prepared~for~you))
now you gonna pay~your~dues, and tha cost'll be hostile))
ya ryhmes juss' delay~the~boo's, no cheers, its not possible))
6shoota?? who tha hell~is~him??))
im more known and wanted then a runaway felon~is))
I dont wait for the bell~ta~win, I do it before you tell~ur~shit))
is you jeal~ous~kid??, get hit with shell~tips~sent right through ya forehead~BITCH!!))
you seem like a brave man, but when its time to stunt~you~choke))
pass you aroundan let my Outlaws hitchu like tha blunts~we~smoke))
you wont~cope, when it comes to punches I alwayz rope~tha~dope
i already said you'd get smoke like a reefa))
im runnin outta ideas so i pass to gareefa))

[Gareefa]
who the fuck is the shooter?//a fuckin gansta nerd, sittin masturbatin at a computer//
i neva had real beef b4//but this time its on fo' sho//
its like that guy you fucked, throwin u outta the door//
the retalliation is me throwin a cap, whack smack fuck your bitch ass up//
you got as much chance as rippin me as Sweeden have got winnin the world cup//
your a fuckin CUNT, little runt who is so fake he pretends to roll blunts//
Gareefa, I change quicker than a bisexual//
all these fuckers that h8 shoota, we breakin necks for y'all//
did i forget to mention? im the newest addition to the outlawz//
wit my lyrical tounge twistin, fistin and spittin lyrics//
like we're fuckin wit shoota, damn right u wanna hear it//
wot i say and do i always regret//i approach like that fatal silhouette//
kick 10 pounds of shit outta yo ass while my outlaw homiez sit and jus laugh//
now wot ima do to you aint bullshit, throwin punches that hit//
like i killing your pregnent bitch//i beat to down to the ground//
i know you miss, but im too fuckin evil to be caught on the rebound

THIS WAS KEYSTYLED QUIK,LEARN 2 TAKE CRITISM,YOU AINT UNTOUCHABLE...............................
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

:.Da6shoota.:

• 'G'
  • Repin` Killa Kali !!!
Re: 6shoota,a message from mack and gareefa
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2002, 12:07:10 PM »
Thank U for openin' ya' big fuckin' mouths/Cuz I need some where to nut when the cum shoots out

No doubt--U gotta take another route/I'm blockin' the road to ya' success, that's why U pout

It's just me an emcee--My crew I'm without/But I'll still eat ya'll up like a hot dog with sourcrout

U can scream & shout but I still ain't hearin' ya'/Can't fuck with Da6, cuz I'm lyrically superior

I'll ruin ya'll carreers--Make U suffer from dileria/Don't hate on me cuz ya' skillz are inferior

From the interior to ya' exterior.../I strike fear in ya heart like a pitbull terrier

6 men gonna have to carry ya when I'm done with ya/I'm like the nigga U luv to hate who fucks ya sista

Twist ya' like a Swisher--Split ya' & lick ya'/Bomb U with a verse and wait as the seconds tica-way

Watch what U say when U post against the pro/Cuz U'll get fucked like a hoe & took for ya doe

I'm just gettin' started, so get ready for the show/Soon I'll be back, but for now I gotta go

;)

Inland     Empire

How many emcees must get dissed ?

New Artist:

CYLO Multimedia©
[/glow]

• 'G'
  • Repin` Killa Kali !!!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2002, 07:06:24 PM »
Back-up Mack, B4 U get bitch-slapped/U should've known better than comin' with wack shit like that

Now I'm on the attack to decapitate U with the axe/If U think U can fade me, then U must be smokin' crack

Chill out & relax while I serve U & Gareefa/If my name was Nas I'd be burinin' ya'll like Ether

Pay attention to the teacher cuz the lesson's in session/Fuck around & I'll buck U down like a Smith & Wesson

By now U're stressin' cuz U know that I X-men/Teamin' up on me like some faggot-ass best friends

Don't make me laugh, cuz I'd prefer to mad/& beat ya' ass like your dad for tryin' to act bad

Silly young lads ya'll done met your match/The creature in the crate just broke open the latch

:o

Inland     Empire

New Artist:

CYLO Multimedia©
[/glow]

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2002, 10:10:17 PM »
Weak ass fuckers look who came in, holding it down for I.E. is another Mexican/
This is Rialto and we do it like we want, put your head on a mantle and leave your soul to haunt/
It's a partner for lend to hold down the united ends, Rialto Cali bitches and watch us win/
Ya'all can pop your fake lyrical glocks, I keep it hip-hop with the pop-lock/
Suburb gangstaz I keep it real like Planet Rock, I got the Soul Sonic Force like I turn back a watch/*
I.E. rep telling ya'all to shack the spot, 'cause it's a hall of fame rhymer going half speed 'cause you done lost/

If you don't know about Planet Rock and Soul Sonic Force, you need hip-hop schooling bad.

Pillow

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2002, 10:21:47 PM »
yo u all that was some nice ass shit, i was feeling it....really felt urs mac, shit was hard.....
peace

..::TinMaN::..

Hittman

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2002, 05:10:59 AM »
Really, whats so good about Da6shoota? He's got a tight flow but all other aspects of his rhyme scheme are wack. I mean, "If my name was Nas I'd be burinin' ya'll like Ether" What the fuck is that about? It comes down to the fact that if 6 didnt have his flow he'd be straight wack, at the moment hes just okay.

KVB

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2002, 05:23:41 AM »
Really, whats so good about Da6shoota? He's got a tight flow but all other aspects of his rhyme scheme are wack. I mean, "If my name was Nas I'd be burinin' ya'll like Ether" What the fuck is that about? It comes down to the fact that if 6 didnt have his flow he'd be straight wack, at the moment hes just okay.

LOL, look who's speaking, it's the untouchable Logic ::)

Hittman

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2002, 05:35:38 AM »

LOL, look who's speaking, it's the untouchable Logic ::)

lOgIc iZ dEaD is not speaking. This is the internet, no verbal actions can be used over these forums or in your post. My post contained none anyway. I think little KVB has been spending too much time on the internet. To 6Shoota:

Why The Fuck Am I Even Wasting My Time on This WACK~BEGINNER\ Dropping That Much Shit No Wonder That Your CRACK~IS~THINNER\ Don’t Test me, I Got Every Aspect of This Mother Fucking GAME~LOCKED\ Like Wearing Sun Tan Lotion in Hollywood Your FAMES~BLOCKED\ I “Split Your Pubes” Into Pieces Now This Bitch Is Reaching My “CROSS~HAIR”\ Don’t Try Cheating Me, There’s No Doubt about It That This LOSS~WAS~FAIR\ This Bitch Is Evaporating Straight In Front Of My Eyes Like DRAINED~FREEZERS\ Like Psychiatrists That Bully There Patients I Leave These BRAIN~TEASERS…..

LMAO@ getting ripped with a 8 minute keystyle.....

KVB

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2002, 05:46:42 AM »

lOgIc iZ dEaD is not speaking. This is the internet, no verbal actions can be used over these forums or in your post. My post contained none anyway. I think little KVB has been spending too much time on the internet.

It's funny how you completely evade my point, and start to WRITE stupid shit like that...
LMAO @ me spending too much time on the Internet. Oh well, at least I have friends. Do you ever go outside your house? And LOL again, I'm older than you, so you can't really call me "little". And LOL one last time @ Da6Shoota getting "ripped". Hahaha... ;D and yeah, I ain't gonna be too cruel, I'm gonna credit you... dope "8 min" freestyle... ::)

Hittman

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2002, 05:50:56 AM »

It's funny how you completely evade my point, and start to WRITE stupid shit like that...
LMAO @ me spending too much time on the Internet. Oh well, at least I have friends. Do you ever go outside your house? And LOL again, I'm older than you, so you can't really call me "little". And LOL one last time @ Da6Shoota getting "ripped". Hahaha... ;D and yeah, I ain't gonna be too cruel, I'm gonna credit you... dope "8 min" freestyle... ::)

Erm, KVB you got about 2000 posts in your first two months at WCC. Everyone use to laugh at you for that. Even if you are older then me (which lets face it, you could be lying about) then it doesnt mean that your taller then me. I'm tall, you norwegian midget.

KVB

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2002, 05:59:41 AM »

Erm, KVB you got about 2000 posts in your first two months at WCC. Everyone use to laugh at you for that. Even if you are older then me (which lets face it, you could be lying about) then it doesnt mean that your taller then me. I'm tall, you norwegian midget.

I did not get 2000 posts in my two first months at WCC. I have been here since last fall, and I have 3321 posts. LOL, take a look at yourself dude... you have over 4500 posts, so you can't really use that against me. And I garantuee that I'm both taller and stronger than you. So please stop scaring me. LOL... end of discussion.

Hittman

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2002, 08:36:00 AM »
LOL, take a look at yourself dude... you have over 4500 posts, so you can't really use that against me.

Erm 4500 In Over A Year...

• 'G'
  • Repin` Killa Kali !!!
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2002, 08:49:06 AM »
Fuck your 8 minute flow--U're 2 dollar hoe/Why are U all on my dick--Would U please let it go?

I'll Slam U flat on the mat & drop an elbow--When I rap, I peel cats whigs back like velcro

I hail snow & ridicule critical individualz/Logic iz dead cuz Da6 seved him somethin' pitiful

Too analytical for your own good--now U're knockin' on wood/Hopin' I don't fly ya' head & put it on my hood

& KVB, U don't know me.../Stay away from the heat or get burned to the 3rd degree

I'll convict U of a crime with a rhyme, like burgulary/For tryin' to pose a challenge &  not being worthy

Eat U up like a turkey--Thanks for givin' your attention/Ain't no prevention from this lyrical lynchin'

>:(

Inland     Empire

New Artist:

CYLO Multimedia©
[/glow]

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2002, 09:32:38 AM »
Give the fuck up.. three people have ripped you...

• 'G'
  • Repin` Killa Kali !!!
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2002, 09:48:49 AM »
Gareefa...did I say U could talk?  

???

Inland     Empire

New Artist: