Author Topic: Jim Jones Talks “Swagger Like Us” Remake, Says T.I.’s Swag is Fabricated  (Read 780 times)

Archetype

jacked from nahright-

“No one on the corner got swag like you we don’t Rocawear that’s for fags like you.”

The homey Joe over at Complex recently sat down with the Capo and got some info on the remake of “Swagger Like Us” that he’s doing with Wayne, Juelz and Chink Santana. He also speaks on the original and what he perceives as a lack of swag on the part of some of the MC’s who spit on it. Hit the jump for some gems.

On Jay-Z’s recent Vibe cover:

Tell me who Jay-Z looks like in there? Did you see the picture of him? With the Louis Vuitton scarf and all that. Who did that resemble? You can say it. But he did it wrong; he had a Gucci belt with a Louis Vuitton scarf. Who does that? You smell me? That’s like wearing one Nike and one Puma; how you going to get away with that?

On T.I.’s “swag”

I don’t feel like he possesses any swag. Not like that. It’s fabricated. They’re watching other people, then they try and do it. You know people that dress like T.I.? You know people that go out and say let me get a T.I. outfit or do you know people who say “yo, you’re looking like Jim Jones?” Which one? Lemme hear it! When the bitches want to fuck you and the niggas want be like you, who got the swag?

I don't know much about this TI clown aside from seeing him in some douchey sweater vest on mtv every now and then, but I do know Jim Jones and the reputation he's got around town and I think he's hilarious. I'm not too big on hip hop but I'll side with Jim on this one because someone needs to start pointing out all these people without "swag", that way the word can die down a little.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
who the fuck in the real world would wanna dress like jim jones but homo ass niggas. bitches wear tight pants and glittery belts. he has a fags swag.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

lmao at 'em dissing TI
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Jimmy does have some pretty awsome swag, not going to lie. ;)

penenstamp

lmao at 'em dissing TI

But if T.I. would have said something random about Jim Jones you would have taken T.I.'s cock (figuratively) in your mouth.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Jim Jones is a fucking legend. Everything he says is pure gold.

The Maestro

Flava In Ya Ear

Jim Jones is a fucking legend. Everything he says is pure gold.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Ballllllinnnn'! ;D

kemizt

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Maybe it is just me, but I could care less about another man's swag.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
max b wrote ballin' and since he left the ballin' stopped.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

+1, was about to say that... I got my own swag, I don't copy another man's  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
jenny jones better chill out before he be sittin' out like flip and shawty lo (i hope tip nails him).

Lunatic

lmao at 'em dissing TI

But if T.I. would have said something random about Jim Jones you would have taken T.I.'s cock (figuratively) in your mouth.
actually no i wouldn't. i would say that's extremely random of TI and was unnecessary. especially since the 2 have done songs together before (a few)  ::)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
jenny jones better chill out before he be sittin' out like flip and shawty lo (i hope tip nails him).

lol, if Tupac was alive & said TI's swag is fabricated...would you say the same thing you just said about Pac? i got a feelin you would... :D

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don

+1, was about to say that... I got my own swag, I don't copy another man's  8)