Author Topic: Jim Jones Talks “Swagger Like Us” Remake, Says T.I.’s Swag is Fabricated  (Read 783 times)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
jenny jones better chill out before he be sittin' out like flip and shawty lo (i hope tip nails him).

lol, if Tupac was alive & said TI's swag is fabricated...would you say the same thing you just said about Pac? i got a feelin you would... :D

Please dont compare that faggot Jim Jones to 2Pac. 2Pac was a real nigga and wouldn't have no problem with TI unless he said something to him. This kinda shocks me because TI and Jim been cool but a fake ass nigga gonna be a fake ass nigga. This just publicity for the next album. Sad hes gotta go the 50 route and just diss random niggas to get attention for his shit since he has no talent.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Jimmy does have some pretty awsome swag, not going to lie. ;)

I could see you feelin his style. You probably got some 6 in heels & Apple Bottom jeans on right now.
cause If I dont who will

Flava In Ya Ear

JJ swag > Ti's

but T.I. on the mic > Jim Jones

and at the end of the day who the fuck cares about gay ass shit like swag?

But damn BiggFaggot and Classic Material be ridin TI soooo fuckin hard.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
JJ swag > Ti's

LOL Stop changing your screenname everytime niggas expose your gay ass. Go grab your Game CD and your lotion and and get the fuck off my dick.
cause If I dont who will

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
max b wrote ballin' and since he left the ballin' stopped.

Lol, Max B was nothing to the Dips.

kemizt

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
jenny jones better chill out before he be sittin' out like flip and shawty lo (i hope tip nails him).

lol, if Tupac was alive & said TI's swag is fabricated...would you say the same thing you just said about Pac? i got a feelin you would... :D
not really. who is this nigga to be judgin' a nigga's swag when his jeans be tighter than some bitches.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

that's why jim has the fake jay z huh ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Dogg Ly Dogg

I think both T.I. and Jim Jones got swag, just check how TI wear is hat on the side, now everytime ppl wear hat like that, I heard "Thats T.I. style"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
JJ swag > Ti's

suck my dick  !!!!!!!!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

that's why jim has the fake jay z huh ?
What?

kemizt

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
wow..i forgot who Jim Jones was agian....nice to see him back

FAGGOT
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Lunatic

Please dont compare that faggot Jim Jones to 2Pac. 2Pac was a real nigga and wouldn't have no problem with TI unless he said something to him. This kinda shocks me because TI and Jim been cool but a fake ass nigga gonna be a fake ass nigga. This just publicity for the next album. Sad hes gotta go the 50 route and just diss random niggas to get attention for his shit since he has no talent.
ain't that the truth.

I remember LT Hutton said in a dubcnn interview that he knew 2Pac personally and said if Pac was alive, he would fuck with T.I.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Lol at people comparin Jones AND T.I. to Pac ::)

kemizt

Flava In Ya Ear

ain't that the truth.

I remember LT Hutton said in a dubcnn interview that he knew 2Pac personally and said if Pac was alive, he would fuck with T.I.

lmao man take T.I.s dick out your mouth...just cuz another nigga said it dont mean he actually would cracka.

plus, Pac would probably be a washed up type rapper if he still lived on. Maybe not washed up but he would be to old to be beefin with new niggaz and all that.

Pac would probably be like Snoop, Scarface and them from the 90s talkin about "dont hate on the Soulja Boy type cats" and shit. Believe that honky.

You, BigFaggot and Classic Material need to take his dick out your mouth.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 10:32:11 AM by Purple Haze (ANTI GULLIBLE ASS CRACKAZ) »