Author Topic: Jim Jones Talks “Swagger Like Us” Remake, Says T.I.’s Swag is Fabricated  (Read 781 times)

Lunatic

lmao man take T.I.s dick out your mouth...just cuz another nigga said it dont mean he actually would cracka.

plus, Pac would probably be a washed up type rapper if he still lived on. Maybe not washed up but he would be to old to be beefin with new niggaz and all that.
if u take my dick out cha mouth 2..so cause another man made a prediction (that is pro-T.I.) it's false? but u just turned around and did the same thing (made a prediction) so just cause u said it, doesn't make it true either, cracka ;)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Flava In Ya Ear

lmao man take T.I.s dick out your mouth...just cuz another nigga said it dont mean he actually would cracka.

plus, Pac would probably be a washed up type rapper if he still lived on. Maybe not washed up but he would be to old to be beefin with new niggaz and all that.
if u take my dick out cha mouth 2..so cause another man made a prediction (that is pro-T.I.) it's false? but u just turned around and did the same thing (made a prediction) so just cause u said it, doesn't make it true either, cracka ;)

cracka you said..."LT Hutton said that he knew Pac and Pac would fuck with TI if he was alive" just because he knew him doesnt mean he would fuck with him. Wtf? are you serious duke?

homie you need to relax on that TI shit you ridin him so fuckin hard. Im not sayin that Pac would not fuck with TI..but im sayin u talkin about something ANOTHER nigga said about him like he or you know who Pac would fuck with or not.

Rugged Monk

:catfight: swag wars

Lunatic

Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

h2k4

On Jay-Z’s recent Vibe cover:

Tell me who Jay-Z looks like in there? Did you see the picture of him? With the Louis Vuitton scarf and all that. Who did that resemble? You can say it. But he did it wrong; he had a Gucci belt with a Louis Vuitton scarf. Who does that? You smell me? That’s like wearing one Nike and one Puma; how you going to get away with that?

On T.I.’s “swag”

I don’t feel like he possesses any swag. Not like that. It’s fabricated. They’re watching other people, then they try and do it. You know people that dress like T.I.? You know people that go out and say let me get a T.I. outfit or do you know people who say “yo, you’re looking like Jim Jones?” Which one? Lemme hear it! When the bitches want to fuck you and the niggas want be like you, who got the swag?

LOL. 

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
fuck!!!
jim jones, lil wayne, juelz santana, their all wackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
max b wrote ballin' and since he left the ballin' stopped.

Lol, Max B was nothing to the Dips.
that's why jim has the fake jay z huh ?
What?
listen to that fake ass nigga from byrdgang.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Please dont compare that faggot Jim Jones to 2Pac. 2Pac was a real nigga and wouldn't have no problem with TI unless he said something to him. This kinda shocks me because TI and Jim been cool but a fake ass nigga gonna be a fake ass nigga. This just publicity for the next album. Sad hes gotta go the 50 route and just diss random niggas to get attention for his shit since he has no talent.
ain't that the truth.

I remember LT Hutton said in a dubcnn interview that he knew 2Pac personally and said if Pac was alive, he would fuck with T.I.

Pac would probably be like Snoop, Scarface and them from the 90s talkin about "dont hate on the Soulja Boy type cats" and shit. Believe that honky.

You, BigFaggot and Classic Material need to take his dick out your mouth.
go fuck yourself !!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
:catfight: swag wars

this is typical example of what this board has come to. a bunch of children fighting over who has the most swag, or which rapper has made the most mainstream album that still connects with the streets sort of bullshit.

hip hop in the noughties is wack.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
lmao at accusing me of comparing Pac to these guys. my point is Classic is going to defend and say the person opposing TI is a fag, and has no swag, and is a terrible rapper, no matter who...EVEN A FIGURE LIKE PAC!

geez learn how to read a sentence before you guys just turn statements into your whole side of your argument to make it seem like you have a legitament point. ::)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
real shit
these fuckin game groupies....

lmao at accusing me of comparing Pac to these guys. my point is Classic is going to defend and say the person opposing TI is a fag, and has no swag, and is a terrible rapper, no matter who...EVEN A FIGURE LIKE PAC!

geez learn how to read a sentence before you guys just turn statements into your whole side of your argument to make it seem like you have a legitament point. ::)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

why are you even bringing me up ?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
When JOnes sells 10 million records he can talk again.

Flava In Ya Ear

real shit
these fuckin game groupies....

ehhhhhhhh none of them were game groupies haha..just shows that u love to think about his stans (like me) ;D

damn homie u stil aint layed off that pipe huh?

haha and what does me sayin how dumb and stupid u are..have anything to do with anybody being a fan of game, ti or anybody else??

haha lay off the crack and/or sherm stick homie ;)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
jenny jones better chill out before he be sittin' out like flip and shawty lo (i hope tip nails him).

lol, if Tupac was alive & said TI's swag is fabricated...would you say the same thing you just said about Pac? i got a feelin you would... :D

Classic Material...read that, thats was my original statement...but then BigFaggot came in and was like how are you going to compare Pac to TI & Jimmy...but im not, im just sayin your going to defend TI no matter who it is...im calling you a REAL BIG FAN. ;)