Author Topic: Alright busters  (Read 203 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Alright busters
« on: June 17, 2002, 08:34:34 PM »
I see hating on Da6Shoota for no reason, except people are afraid another will come and flip the script on them. So I challenge any two that hate on Da6shoota to battle US in a tag match. Bring it fools. I.E. vs. any two. Damn right a net lyrical gangbang.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

da_notorious_mack

Re: Alright busters
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2002, 08:37:29 PM »
Hmmmm there's a reason 4 him being hated on,He came on about 6 threads dissed the fuck outta every ones rymes the got all pissed and shit when sum1 said sum of his lines were played out!lol guess he never got no hugz as a kid!

DETROIT WHUT!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S I spose ill get at this!

:.Da6shoota.:

• 'G'
  • Repin` Killa Kali !!!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2002, 09:31:24 PM »
Mack don't fear me because I speak what iz TRUELY on my mind.  ;)

I don't just tell people what they WANT to hear...Not even my homies--If ya' shit iz weak I'm gonna' let U know!

As far as my lyrical ability...It speaks for itself, I'm sure. I have many styles & much vocab pal...I also have character. Somethin' U serverly lack.

& if my lil Mexican homie M Dogg wants me to destroy U & whoever U want to die with U, then I'm wit em'.

Bring it on!  >:(

Inland     Empire

How many emcees must get dissed ?

New Artist:

CYLO Multimedia©
[/glow]

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2002, 04:41:59 AM »
im not hatin on him, its jus he told some peops their rhymes were wack when they weren't, or just not wack, maybe average etc. anyway, I'm not comparing myself to him, I in no way say im better, or below his skills, its just am I the only one who doesnt think his rhymes are all that? I mean he's got a tight flowm no doubt, each sentence fits together like pussy and dick but from a skill-point of view I dont think he's any better than the peops he reviewed. but yeh I'll take the challenge, M Dogg and Shoota on one team? hell, thats a must accept imo.  no beef, just my thoughts.

I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

:.Da6shoota.:

• 'G'
  • Repin` Killa Kali !!!
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2002, 03:47:06 PM »
CeeRide...haaahahaa  >:(

Where U from dawg & what U know abou c-ridin' blood?

I've been peepin' out the way U've been..."expressing yourself".

Never let the next man make U doubt yourself--stay confident & always be willin' to except the consequences of makin' a mistake. That's my advice to U.

When I was criticized for using "cliche's" I never took the criticizim personal. Because I knew/know I have an ill mind-state & an ever expanding vocab.

But what's the use of using words that don't illustrate the picture that U're tryin/want to paint.

Most of the time I keep it simple on purpose. Remember that!

Inland     Empire

How many emcees must get dissed ?

New Artist:

CYLO Multimedia©
[/glow]

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2002, 10:50:41 PM »
first of all I changed my name, cuz a lot of people startin trippin off "CeeRide" which has nothin to do with c-ridin or bloodkillin and what the fuck else aight? its jus a name.

and second, thanks for your advice, I apreciate it, perhaps I made a mistake, who knows. but definately not by saying what I mentioned above.

so lets squash this unnecessary bullshit, and move on.

peace

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

ToNe1904

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2002, 10:57:50 PM »
first of all I changed my name, cuz a lot of people startin trippin off "CeeRide" which has nothin to do with c-ridin or bloodkillin and what the fuck else aight? its jus a name.

and second, thanks for your advice, I apreciate it, perhaps I made a mistake, who knows. but definately not by saying what I mentioned above.

so lets squash this unnecessary bullshit, and move on.

peace

whas boppin blahd! cKeep it BracKilatin cKuhhh!  ;)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2002, 09:19:47 PM »
either way... I think we are going to wait to see if Mack and Illicit get them belts. Then after that, this battle is one and cracking. We'll see, but to beat tha7th and I-Bo, humm.... but anyways, lets see. It's like tha7th and I-Bo are the Lakers of the board, unbeatable.

ToNe1904

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2002, 09:23:03 PM »
either way... I think we are going to wait to see if Mack and Illicit get them belts. Then after that, this battle is one and cracking. We'll see, but to beat tha7th and I-Bo, humm.... but anyways, lets see. It's like tha7th and I-Bo are the Lakers of the board, unbeatable.

did i hear the word "unbeatable"? hmmm...

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2002, 10:50:40 PM »
naw man they aint unbeatable, ToNe and Primo would be unbeatable if they teamed up lol, tha7th and i-bo just have a great chemistry and are really good, but not unbeatable. i guess everyone can be defeated once so therefore....

WCC Hall Of Famer