Author Topic: Republicans Are Still Trying To Steal Votes  (Read 706 times)

LONDON!

Republicans Are Still Trying To Steal Votes
« on: October 05, 2008, 04:40:06 AM »
excerpt from a interview rfk(robert f kennedy jr) jr did recently wit air america radio about republicans trying to steal votes, taken from html://www.globalresearch.ca the democrats should at least sue these dickheads before its too late, we don't need another gore in florida 2000 type shit poppin off, you see what i'm saying, the democrats need to stand up to them, theirs only six weeks left

Bobby: "There are about 30 scams the Republicans are deliberately using, particularly in the swing states to get Democratic voters off the rolls. These scams originate in the so-called Help America Vote Act which was passed after the Florida debacle in the year 2000. It was originally suggested by Democrats and Republicans but it was passed by a Republican congress with a Republican senate and a Republican president. And instead of reforming what happened in Florida it basically institutionalized all the problems that happened in Florida. And institutionalized a series of impediments that make it very difficult for Democrats to register, for Democrats to vote and then for Democrats to have their vote counted.

"One of these requirements under HAVA is called "the perfect match" and what that does is little known but it is devastating. A quarter of the voters in Colorado have just been removed from the rolls because of this - just this one scam. And what it does is they use a computer system to compare your registration application to all other government records of you in the state. So they'll look at your social security records, your motor vehicle records and any time you've had any interaction with the government and if there is any information on your voter registration that is different than the information on another government record that they find they remove you from the voting rolls.

"For example, if I registered as Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and yet my motor vehicle license said Robert Frances Kennedy Jr. I'd be removed from the rolls. If your initial is different, if you leave an initial out, if you leave a "Jr." out, if you leave a hyphen out in your name. And what they've done is a study in New York that said 80% of the errors are errors that were done by state clerks who are taking down this information. And particularly immigrant communities that people tend to vote Democratic, people have names … spell Muhammad with an "o" instead of a "u" (crosstalk)

Pap: "Are the Democrats Suing to Stop This?"

Bobby: "No, the Democrats are doing nothing to stop it. In New Jersey, which is a swing state, 300,000 voters in New Jersey were just sent letters saying that they are now ineligible to vote. New Jersey is nice enough to actually notify them - most states will not even notify them. And New Jersey intends to send out 870,000 letters so that is three quarters of a million people off the voting rolls in a state that could decide this vote by 50,000 votes. And these are Democrats that are being pushed off the rolls.

Bobby: "Let me tell you about one other of these scams people should know about. If you're a newly registered voter - and of course the Democrats have done these gigantic registration drives - 12 million people on registration - if you're a new voter you MUST include your license or some other state I.D. when you come to vote. What that means is that if you're a college kid (and college kids now - they're sending in absentee ballots - they're not going to the voting place, they do everything online or they do everything remotely - they don't dream of going to the precinct house voting on election day and waiting in a long line) so if they send in the absentee ballot and they don't include a color copy of their license their vote is going to be thrown into a trash can. And none of these people know this because you have had to read the law in order to know it. So there is no notification for when you fill out your registration form, so all of those 12 million people that the Democrats have registered: those ballots are going to be just thrown out.

Pap: "And if Democrats won't talk about this how the hell's anybody gonna know about it? I'm involved with this kind of thing every day - I didn't know that until you just told me. The media is not talking about it. How in the hell is somebody gonna find this out? It's just incredible.

Bobby: "Hopefully - Obama is getting 66 million dollars a month - hopefully somebody in the Democratic organization is going to pay some attention to this before election day."
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 06:54:33 AM by LONDON! »

Elano

Re: Republicans Are Steal Trying To Steal Votes
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 06:45:59 AM »
 ??? @ the thread's title

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Republicans Are Still Trying To Steal Votes
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 12:20:25 PM »
You're not American. Why the hell do you care?

And lol @ interviewing Bobby Kennedy about voter fraud when his uncle John F. Kennedy had dead people voting for him in 1960.

LONDON!

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 12:47:56 PM »
1.i'm a international brother, my community is worldwide

2.i care because whoever occupy's the white house, has a physical and ecomonical say on what happens outside america, it affects my people worldwide, be it through imperialism, wars, or through bad ecomonic polices like the credit crunch which had a ripple affect worldwide because the banking system is interlinked worldwide

Archetype

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 12:49:55 PM »

2.i care because whoever occupy's the white house, has a physical and ecomonical say on what happens outside america, it affects my people worldwide, be it through imperialism, wars, or through bad ecomonic polices like the credit crunch which had a ripple affect worldwide because the banking system is interlinked worldwide

That's actually a very mature attitude that a lot of people in this section seem to be lacking. It's mostly just disdain for the US and the desire to see "us" fail.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 02:37:01 PM »

Then you need to be looking at both sides of the issue rather than posting articles about fraudulent votes by republican citizens. There is another voter scheme going on right now in Ohio that is ultimately helping the democrats. All you have to do there is give the last four digits of your social security number, ANY social security number will do apparently, and you are allowed to vote.

If America is going to return to it's place amongst the world leaders, then the politics involved need to be overhauled on both sides of the ticket instead of just pointing blame at one party. It takes two to tango.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 07:40:09 PM »
BREAKING NEWS: WATER WET, SCIENTISTS SAY

LONDON!

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2008, 07:30:00 AM »

Then you need to be looking at both sides of the issue rather than posting articles about fraudulent votes by republican citizens. There is another voter scheme going on right now in Ohio that is ultimately helping the democrats. All you have to do there is give the last four digits of your social security number, ANY social security number will do apparently, and you are allowed to vote.

If America is going to return to it's place amongst the world leaders, then the politics involved need to be overhauled on both sides of the ticket instead of just pointing blame at one party. It takes two to tango.

i agree wit you on the fact that both parties need reforming

LONDON!

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2008, 07:36:28 AM »

i agree wit you on the fact that both parties need reforming

Elevz

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2008, 12:18:45 PM »

That's actually a very mature attitude that a lot of people in this section seem to be lacking. It's mostly just disdain for the US and the desire to see "us" fail.

You're kidding me.

dj dwezill

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2008, 09:24:04 PM »
:bomb:
[SIZE="4"]
Brits led astray by bad navigation.  Sothern Iraq, Saudi AWACS.  For me this is not a coincidence.

These crashes are the result of intentional sabatoge by Huges, from the private sector, they were able to get these AWACS in place and operating in the now current combat zone.  There have been crashes that point to just such events happining.  f18/hornet flies in front of an active patriot battery.  2 18/ hornets fly into mountian at nite.

My father was an employee of Huges.  He was billed to the Saudies as an engineer, he has a political sciense degree from the Defence Intellegence College, in Washinton, DC.  His business card said he was a Techinical Trainning Enginner.  While training the Saudies in the early 90'S, he repoted back to Hughes that the planes wern't working right.  They told him to shutup about it and continue as though nothing had happened.  After 1 or 2 more trips to the desert to train the Saudies he decided not to go back for fear of his Trainnes finding out about the deseption and cutting off his head.  He said the problem with the planes was that they were miscalibrated, resulting in operators failing to make vectors, and or, downloading faulty NAV to other planes in their operating areas.  The Saudies now have 5 of these planes working in their turf.

I don't think Bush even knows about this trick Huges is playing out with the lives of coalition forces in the area.  6 Blackhawks went down rescuing sone of the oil Execs. in Sudan.[/SIZE]

Bush and his old school money friends, real republicans, the kind that think world over population should be curbed by

about 4 billion! Any way they are the only benefactors of this bail out and it would have been necessary even if the vote on

it came after the election.  Bush may actually try to enact emergency powers act to stay in office.  Not a bad idea since

none of the candidates is qualified. 8)  Pardon my candor but i believe that you vote has only counted as a way to encourage

mass belief that the issues that the candidates are elected on are seldom part of their actual governmental polices, changed

to suite congress, special intrests, or other big money factors having nothing to do with their citizens wishes or votes.

See if this person will do anything,     

United Nations

Adam Greene
212-703-5056
agreene@uscib.org

Information Technology / Electronic Commerce

Heather Shaw
212-703-5068
hshaw@uscib.org

Joseph G. Gavin III

(202) 371-1316 or jgavin@uscib-dc.org

I don't think anyone can do anything.

Listen to Seanessy online at Last.fm
Listen to Seanessy's first album, Gettin' Filthy online at Last.fm
 8) 8) 8) 8)

LONDON!!

« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2008, 05:32:31 AM »
Republicans are rumoured to be still up to there shenanigans, check this out taken from www.allhiphop.com ...

DON’T LET THEM STEAL YOUR VOTE

According to activist Davey D, the Republicans are out trying to steal votes. Don't let them. KC of Hip Hop Against Police Brutality tells us about early voting.

(check this link at the bottom of the page of this link for the youtube video breaking it down some more)
http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/archive/2008/10/21/20606245.aspx

And if you don’t believe this is at least partially true, there are already issues poppin’ up all over. EXAMPLE: In Winfield, West Virginia, three voters charge that electronic voting machines changed their votes from Democrats to Republicans when they cast early ballots last week! Last week in another West Virginia county voters complained and reported that there votes for Barack Obama kept flipping to "John McCain" – WORD? Complain and resist! Don’t let them steal this election!

...crazy, 2000 all over again
"get this money by any means nessassary"

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2008, 04:18:57 PM »
And ACORN, a very liberal group, is being investigated in 13 states for voter fraud. Politicians and those involved from both parties are ravenous wolves, what really do you expect?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2008, 04:54:00 PM »
And ACORN, a very liberal group, is being investigated in 13 states for voter fraud. Politicians and those involved from both parties are ravenous wolves, what really do you expect?

In my state of Ohio, 200,000 fraudelent voter registrations have been turned in by ACORN. The left wingers are out of control.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2008, 02:12:42 AM »

In my state of Ohio, 200,000 fraudelent voter registrations have been turned in by ACORN. The left wingers are out of control.

Yeah but that is just registrations. Those fake people aren't going to show up and actually vote. They are creating a big disruption in the process however and I hope a few wind up in jail.