Author Topic: Leaping dolphin knocks woman unconscious in Florida  (Read 177 times)

Sikotic™

Leaping dolphin knocks woman unconscious in Florida
« on: October 09, 2008, 08:28:35 PM »
EDGEWATER, Fla. - A woman is recovering in Florida after a dolphin hit her when it leaped aboard the boat she was in.

The Coast Guard says witnesses called 911 Thursday after seeing the dolphin jump from the Intracoastal Waterway and hit Barbara Howard of Mansfield, Ohio. Howard was sitting in an 18-foot boat with her husband, their daughter and their daughter's boyfriend.

The Howards say the dolphin jumped about six feet high and landed on the bow. They say it slid in their laps and its thrashing tail knocked them to the deck. Their daughter's boyfriend rolled the dolphin back into the water.

The husband and wife were treated at a hospital for cuts and bruises and released.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: Leaping dolphin knocks woman unconscious in Florida
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 08:39:02 PM »
Dolphins>>>>>>>>>>>>

eye saw some shit on discovery channel or one of them animal channels and they are truly some incredible animals.......

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 08:57:02 PM »
Yeah, I'm convinced they're smarter than most people. Those people were probably messin with the dolphin and he had to get some payback.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 09:03:58 PM »
Yeah, I'm convinced they're smarter than most people. Those people were probably messin with the dolphin and he had to get some payback.
indeed......... supposedly during that whole tsunami thing out in asia the dolphins were tryin to warn humans  about it before it happened..........crazy

h2k4

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 09:18:29 PM »
LOL.  +1 for the dolphin.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 11:20:12 PM »

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 10:00:51 AM »
thats my sik,telling us about the best news

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 10:53:02 AM »
indeed......... supposedly during that whole tsunami thing out in asia the dolphins were tryin to warn humans  about it before it happened..........crazy
Yeah, them dolphins ain't playin'.
Time for a change...bring it!

Archetype

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2008, 01:20:41 PM »
Dolphins have been getting away with too much lately, I say from now on dolphins must abide by US federal and state laws. Freeloaders