Author Topic: Young De Interview! (B-Real New Album/Cypress Hill/Mixtape With Cashis/More)  (Read 168 times)

Lunatic

Philly's own Young De took the time out of his schedule after returning from a tour in Japan with legendary producer/radio personality Damizza to speak to Raptalk.Net. We discuss his many upcoming projects, which include a new mixtape with Shady Records recording artist Cashis and having a major hand in the upcoming B-Real solo album as well as the new Cypress Hill group album.

Enjoy!

Read Full Interview Here: http://raptalk.net/website/content/view/905/54/
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

penenstamp

Philly's own Young De took the time out of his schedule after returning from a tour in Japan with legendary producer/radio personality Damizza to speak to Raptalk.Net. We discuss his many upcoming projects,

yo, he has a name... but legendary? lol, you're taking it 5 steps too far :D

Young De: The follow up project is me and Cashis; that’s my next mixtape. This is exclusive for y’all, I’m in talks with (DJ) Warrior and Julio G; my big OG, he’s Cypress (Hill) DJ and he’s B-Real’s DJ. We’re in talks about them being the ones to present the mixtape.

Can't they just stay away from those DJ's and release it untagged right away? :rant: Hopefully "Homeland Security" won't have any tags.

“Homeland Security” is a crazy title because that’s all about people watching mother fuckers; people taking shots at people. That’s what it is. It’s a metaphor for all the different things that come at us for being in the position that we’re in; we’re under the microscope.

RAPTALK.NET: Is there a date set for that project?

Young De: People can definitely look out for that project within’ the next few months; by the end of the year.

Is this going to be a free download or will it be for sale? If it has a DJ I'm sure as hell not going to spend any money on it.

Props on the interview.

Lunatic

^thanks for reading

pretty sure it's for free download

arubiano83

nice interview..props mayne!!
de sounds like a cool dude

Lunatic

nice interview..props mayne!!
de sounds like a cool dude
thanks!
he sure is!

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
WOW, GREAT INTERVIEW. Audio Hustlaz is one of my favorite albums this year, and De is doing this thing right now.

Lunatic

WOW, GREAT INTERVIEW. Audio Hustlaz is one of my favorite albums this year, and De is doing this thing right now.
Thank U D! it sure was a GREAT tape and De is doin it big!