Author Topic: If You Love 2PAC Music and/or Haters.. LoL!! <<Click Here>>  (Read 2000 times)

MakaveliThaDon1996

• 'G'
Re: If You Love 2PAC Music <<Click Here>>
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2008, 01:25:09 AM »
Haters. smh.

Shade Sheist™, did you get talk to Nate Dogg or visit him?

I missed the show because I was busy.  When is the podcast going to be up on the site?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2008, 01:58:20 AM »
Damn, I missed most of the show - my computer freezed, and wouldn't play shit - so I just went to bed.

Any chance for a hookup with editing the songs?

And oh yeah... smh at all the haters.
PYO Shade!

kemizt

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2008, 03:20:17 AM »
Props Shade for given it up for Pac, legends never die!

RIP Pac and Johnny J.  You know wherever they are they're gettin faded and makin some dope ass music.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2008, 05:24:50 AM »
Yo Shade, I don't know if you honestly didn't know that people had all these tracks or what, but you shouldn't have got everyone's hopes up like that.  You knew you weren't going to play anything rare, that just wasn't right.  I'm starting to doubt what you've done with 2Pac/Johnny J.  You claim you have all these pre-All Eyez On Me tracks and several of these OG Pac/Johnny J tracks, yet you can't be bothered to go get them from your safe deposit box and use them on your dedication show to 2pac and Johnny J?  This is 2pac, you have an etching of the man on your mirror, you obviously revere the man greatly, yet you can't bother to go find these historic tracks you were on with the legend?  You have no problem releasing OGs from Informal Introduction and other projects you have legitimately been on, but these Pac OGs you can't bother with....huh?  Doesn't make any sense. 

Not trying to hate man, it's cool you come on here and post, but from now on, you are going to be hounded nonstop for these tracks because of all these hardcore pac fans.  So you are either going to have to A) post some snippets/come up with these tracks for download, or B) Admit to everyone that you were bullshittin.  I hope it's option A, but some of your actions makes me think option B is more appropriate.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 06:47:52 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

penenstamp

« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2008, 06:31:31 AM »
and LoL @ you knowin about podcast edits.. good sh*t.

You gotta use your mind sometimes to get rarities :P

Shade Sheist™

• PYO Entertainment
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.ShadeSheist.net
« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2008, 07:55:08 AM »
Thanx to everyone who tuned in.. At least SOMEBODY is doing something for the Legend
instead of smearing his name and sitting around watchin everyone do it without saying anything..

If you heard the tracks in the show.. again.. pat yourself on the back and then immediately STFU.
I hate to come off stern but some of you are starting to act your age and need to take a page out of Bishop's book (Grow the F Up!)

Realize that there is a world outside of DUBCC that consists of Millions upon Millions of people..
People who have never heard 80% of what was played on the show last night.. If you have, Great for you.

And Soopafly, I've been reserving comment on you for quite some time but now you done gone and done it for yourself..
FIRST OFF.. DON'T EVER CROSS YOUR LIPS TO DISRESPECT ME IN THE SAME SENTENCE AS JOHNNY J.
I don't give a fu*k if you didn't care for the show but you will not poise your Soopa DSL's to smear my words about my
experience with Johnny J.. On my Family, if he was here he would slap the Soopafly thoughts out of your head for that shit..
that's when u take your very suspect fanfare way too far.  You better go listen to Whoopty Whoop before I tell you
wat Soopafly really thinks of the way you act on here..

Not tryin to hate.. yet you joined all the other bottomfeeders who will be scrapin up lunch-money
while I hit my 4TH country this year, next month!! 

Peace & Respect (2 Those Who Deserve It).
New Album "BLACKOPS" Coming Soon
-------------------------------------------
Official Site: www.ShadeSheist.net
Music: www.GFUNKISFOREVER.net
Twitter: www.twitter.com/shade_sheist
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shadesheistfan
YouTube: www.youtube.com/ishadesheist

penenstamp

« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2008, 08:31:47 AM »
I just listened to it... I recorded this show for nothing :(

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2008, 08:34:04 AM »
Sheist - Didn't mean to offend you that much homie, it wasn't intended.  I was just saying, now that you've stated you've got unreleased Pac, whether it be true or not, you are going to constantly get bombarded on here by these Pac groupies for you to post some of it, so just be prepared....i'd like to hear some of it myself.

I still stand by my original thought that you shouldn't have gotton everyone's hopes up on here that they were going to hear some new unheard 2pac on your show when, I think deep down, you knew that wasn't the case.  Granted, there are people outside dubcc.com who might not have heard some of that stuff, but everyone on these boards have, and that's who were reading your post.

I listen to Dat Woopty Woop everyday, so there will be no problem with me honoring your wishes.....the legend Soopafly HAS worked with 2Pac, and that is 100% documented.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 08:41:21 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

penenstamp

« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2008, 08:44:33 AM »
I still stand by my original thought that you shouldn't have gotton everyone's hopes up on here that they were going to hear some new unheard 2pac on your show when, I think deep down, you knew that wasn't the case.  Granted, there are people outside dubcc.com who might not have heard some of that stuff, but everyone on these boards have, and that's who were reading your post.

100% agreed! I expected unheard 2Pac music, so I figured that wouldn't be included in the podcast later. I set my alarm at 2:50am to record this show. Fuck :rant:

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2008, 09:12:33 AM »
Y'all Mufuckaz Expect Unheard Unreleased 2Pac Music 4 Free In This Day & Age, Ya'll Need To Get Off That Crack Pipe.... ;)

penenstamp

« Reply #85 on: October 09, 2008, 09:30:15 AM »
Y'all Mufuckaz Expect Unheard Unreleased 2Pac Music 4 Free In This Day & Age, Ya'll Need To Get Off That Crack Pipe.... ;)

If you read Sheist's replies in this topic that is pretty much what he said.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2008, 09:58:59 AM »
damn really no new traks? its all gd, the point was too dedicate to the homies, both rip.

at least sum1 is doin, respect shade. i would lik to hear those demos though. do consider posting them up

JohnnyL

« Reply #87 on: October 09, 2008, 12:09:36 PM »
 Man, I haven't had a chance to listen to the show yet but it seems like some of you all are taking the specific content of this show way too seriously.  I mean, I know some of you all are dissapointed you didn't hear any tracks that were 100% completely unheard, but I think you're kinda missing the point of what the show was.  I mean, Shade took the time to put together a tribute show for everyone to listen to.  We're all going to get to hear more unheard Pac music eventually anyway.  In light of Johnny J's recent passing, this thread just seems like the wrong thread to use to argue over unheard 2pac tracks.

woof

« Reply #88 on: October 09, 2008, 01:18:49 PM »
the fact is the ad for the show said never-heard before music but the show had nothing new.
money b advertised his tribute show would have never-heard before music music and yes it had new 2pac songs
if i wanna listen to leaked 2pac then i just go on youtube where every unreleased you played is there, thats where the world outside of DUBCC go to listen them

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #89 on: October 09, 2008, 06:40:57 PM »
The show was a big disapointment, this Shady Sheist mahfucka is lying his ass off, he doesnt have rare Pac!! There was NO unheards on that show, and u played DJ Fatals mixes.WTF!

I hate people like you Shady Sheist...theres always someone bragging about having rares when they dont...your another LM,G Litt, Dante Benz, Legendz, Mallis, Abatino etc etc etc... Go back to 2pacforum.com,we dont welcome you, you are scum of the Pac Scene!

PS. Are u the same shade818 that got banned from mrmakaveli for claiming that u have NY87??;)