Author Topic: This cliche nigga Glasses Malone is crying about Dre not giving him beats (video  (Read 2651 times)

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
Call me wack or whatever..as long as my hustle ain't wack i'm good..Glasses is right..I reached out to Glasses to do a record, no problem he made himself available then i wasn't on deck 2 do it but that's still gonna happen i'm sure. I reached out 2 MC Eiht on the other hand told him how much of a fan I was, turned in my resume and he told me $2,500 4 a verse.. Gorrilla Black gave me the same price and he said "That's Love Homie"....Shouts out 2 Eastwood, Bishop Lamont, Squeak Ru, Gangsta of the Comrads, Roscoe, Tash 100%, Clinton Wayne, Big WY...just 2 name some real niggas u can holla at if u tryin 2 get somethin crackin..Everybody else b on some serious unapproachable shit or want to charge a down payment on a car 4 a verse..Glasses is the nigga that gave me a love price and from how he puttin it down he gets a lot  more as he mentioned but he was really on some good lookin out shit..It's a lotta niggas guilty of going Hollywood on the Westcoast..That's why it's such a big deal 2 get a song wit a nigga cuz the streets understand how difficult it was 2 make it happen....Im sure these mutha fuckas read dubcnn and see the niggas that's grindin and makin noise in the street..they r our A&R's and they ain't checkin 4 or helpin out a dam thang... Do yo thang Glasses keep "Gettin It" good lookin out Mack Dime cuz somebody put u on 2..he just don't do it more..maybe he a get around 2 it again..until then yall can catch P-Flixx on tha block droppin em like they hot..chuuuch

Flixx

Flava In Ya Ear

Call me wack or whatever..as long as my hustle ain't wack i'm good..Glasses is right..I reached out to Glasses to do a record, no problem he made himself available then i wasn't on deck 2 do it but that's still gonna happen i'm sure. I reached out 2 MC Eiht on the other hand told him how much of a fan I was, turned in my resume and he told me $2,500 4 a verse.. Gorrilla Black gave me the same price and he said "That's Love Homie"....Shouts out 2 Eastwood, Bishop Lamont, Squeak Ru, Gangsta of the Comrads, Roscoe, Tash 100%, Clinton Wayne, Big WY...just 2 name some real niggas u can holla at if u tryin 2 get somethin crackin..Everybody else b on some serious unapproachable shit or want to charge a down payment on a car 4 a verse..Glasses is the nigga that gave me a love price and from how he puttin it down he gets a lot  more as he mentioned but he was really on some good lookin out shit..It's a lotta niggas guilty of going Hollywood on the Westcoast..That's why it's such a big deal 2 get a song wit a nigga cuz the streets understand how difficult it was 2 make it happen....Im sure these mutha fuckas read dubcnn and see the niggas that's grindin and makin noise in the street..they r our A&R's and they ain't checkin 4 or helpin out a dam thang... Do yo thang Glasses keep "Gettin It" good lookin out Mack Dime cuz somebody put u on 2..he just don't do it more..maybe he a get around 2 it again..until then yall can catch P-Flixx on tha block droppin em like they hot..chuuuch

2.500? nigga thats nothin u broke ass muthafucka..what do u expect? to get it free? its business.

nigga wayne takes like 70,000 a verse...so what do u expect a nigga like MC Eiht to require? 100 dollars?

get real.

and u a bitch for shouting out so called "real niggas" cuz they did a song with u for a cheap price or free. this nigga stupid. talkin like 2,500 is much..and MC Eiht is a legend when theres artist out there takin more than 50 000. its like that fool. when you're hot as fuck u supposed to take that much for a verse. this is business this aint no game.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn, some of yall get worked up over the dumbest reasons. Honestly, would you rather listen to bullshit ClearChannel and Radio One shoves down our throats or G. Malone? I get to hear about 2-3 west coast songs a day, mainly "Regulate" and "Gin & Juice", on the radio here in Minnesota. So when one comes on, I'm turning it up regardless.

The west coast isn't getting any love anywhere but Cali, but instead of being happy for the dude, yall would rather grill him about his features. The only rappers able to put their own people on right now is the south, and that is because everything out of south gets played for some odd reason, even the wack ass shit like "Get Silly". Hell, NYC rappers even have an abundance of southern rappers all over their shit.

If yall want to live in the 90s when it clearly isn't, then be my guest. It ain't my money he's spending to get into the recording booth, so he can do what the fuck he wants, and if it's cool, I'll buy it. If not, then I won't.

SO PRUP

man glasses the most talked about new nigga in los angeles period!  no debate about that...

the hate is deep in this thread

but lol @ the lil wayne shit

keep grinding glasses,

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!

2.500? nigga thats nothin u broke ass muthafucka..what do u expect? to get it free? its business.

nigga wayne takes like 70,000 a verse...so what do u expect a nigga like MC Eiht to require? 100 dollars?

get real.

and u a bitch for shouting out so called "real niggas" cuz they did a song with u for a cheap price or free. this nigga stupid. talkin like 2,500 is much..and MC Eiht is a legend when theres artist out there takin more than 50 000. its like that fool. when you're hot as fuck u supposed to take that much for a verse. this is business this aint no game.

If you could write and record a verse in less than an hour, wouldn't you say $2500 is a bit much? This rapper I used to work with got C-Bo on his shit and he had to pay $5000 for a short ass verse. Dude is wack (the guy I know, not C-Bo) so I laughed at him for spending that much, but it's the principle. One song a month could pay your bills and some with that kind of money, and no one is checking for those guys outside of the west, so why is it such an investment? Lil Wayne is a whole different story. He has name recognition. THAT is why the price is so high.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 10:47:34 PM by Low Key »

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
Honestly mah dude...

My album been done... Bishop is hard to get clear for a record.... Aftermath drags there feet...

When i was workin on Beach Cruiser, everyone was busy doing there thing....

The other niggas was actin gay ass hell about working. Too many wierd ass requirements

Some niggas wanted candles, anotha west coast producer wanted prostitutes in the studio, another wanted me to buy them

a pound of kush...lol.... I'm like these niggas is wierdos... I was payin top dollars, they couldve spent they own money on that shit!!

Thats why none of them say shit, cuz I'll expose the weird ass shit they was on!

I got songs with my ese partners bro

Foxx, I'm on Criminals last album, and also got a joint with O. Cruz

Long Beach is active hates a nigga for whatever reason... its all good.. U need that with support to propel u to success....

I remember bac in my Black Wall Street days, when niggas hated Game!!! Look what he did... I aint hated nearly ass much as him, so i got work to do! LOL

candles?

what the fuck?

gonna light up some incense and pray to buddah before a studio session?

Let's Get Down

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Kane Beatz Movement - The Building Records
Aint no point in trying to make some niggas see yo logic G. If you don't have nobody talkin bad bout you then you aint doin nothin right! You told me that shit!

hey, aren't u that beat jacker? Sup?

PsychoToons5150

• Lil Geezy
Keep doing what your doing Glasses fuck what everbody else says.

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!

get real.

If you could write and record a verse in less than an hour, wouldn't you say $2500 is a bit much? This rapper I used to work with got C-Bo on his shit and he had to pay $5000 for a short ass verse. Dude is wack so I laughed at him for spending that much, but it's the principle. One song a month could pay your bills and some with that kind of money, and no one is checking for those guys outside of the west, so why is it such an investment? Lil Wayne is a whole different story. He has name recognition. THAT is why the price is so high.

I c somebody got the point..Don't get it fucked up Flixx holds it down..I rap because I love it..I'd do it by myself if I had 2..I never said anybody was doing me a favor I reached out to them and those were my experiences wit those particular niggas..It's a lotta niggas hatin on Glasses cuz he Gettin It and he a rare nigga that got some real integrity and speaks his mind no matter the consequences..we need a lot more like that puttin all this fake shit goin on on blast..Nigga u pay Gorrila Black $2,500 if u think that's in yo best interest..
Flixx

HimselfTheMajestic

all i really wanna know,

is when the mistah fab collabo mixtape is dropping,
and where that track with knocturnal is gonna end up.

i hope g. malone gets in on this again, i've been waiting for that
mistah fab collabo for a while now since i heard they were gonna do it.

also, whats up with doing more tracks with omar cruz?
i stay bumping that gully. that was my shit for most of this year.

ABN

dunno why anyone that wanna "put on" the west stay mentioning the older cats. and like i said in the other thread, Glasses and everyone else would be just like Fase(old,broke,bitter and stuck in the hood)if it wasn´t for guys like Dre.

HED

• Lil Geezy
  • HOLLA @ YA MOMS
LIKE OOOOOOOOOOOO

U KNOW THEM HATERS DONT LIKE THAT !!!

INTERNET NIGGAS ARE HILARIOUS...

LOL

HOLLA @ YA MOMS
-HED
HED
hed@whoisgmalone.com
OFFICIAL DJ FOR GLASSES MALONE & MACK 10
GLASSES MALONES "BEACH CRUISER"  COMING SOON !!!

The Watcher

Honestly mah dude...

My album been done... Bishop is hard to get clear for a record.... Aftermath drags there feet...

When i was workin on Beach Cruiser, everyone was busy doing there thing....

The other niggas was actin gay ass hell about working. Too many wierd ass requirements

Some niggas wanted candles, anotha west coast producer wanted prostitutes in the studio, another wanted me to buy them

a pound of kush...lol.... I'm like these niggas is wierdos... I was payin top dollars, they couldve spent they own money on that shit!!

Thats why none of them say shit, cuz I'll expose the weird ass shit they was on!

I got songs with my ese partners bro

Foxx, I'm on Criminals last album, and also got a joint with O. Cruz

Long Beach is active hates a nigga for whatever reason... its all good.. U need that with support to propel u to success....

I remember bac in my Black Wall Street days, when niggas hated Game!!! Look what he did... I aint hated nearly ass much as him, so i got work to do! LOL

hahaha candles? thats some gay shit
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
"Fuck G Malone he don't want n drama! fuck G Malone that nigga fucked my momma"
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Don Seer

as a sidenote to this thread... "long beach is active" checks out as being an American IP... not polish or anything else...