Author Topic: This cliche nigga Glasses Malone is crying about Dre not giving him beats (video  (Read 2615 times)

MakaveliThaDon1996

• 'G'
Wayne is not a real Blood.  Who are you trying to fool?  ::)

« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 03:15:30 AM by MakaveliThaDon1996 »

Dae One

• Super-Producer
  • 'G'
YO!!! that shit was soooo fuccin funny . G You clowing with the FUCC/FUKK line Hahahaha LOL LMAO........ That Made My Day!!!

Foxx

• Lil Geezy
LMAO

good thread

8)

Flava In Ya Ear

Call me wack or whatever..as long as my hustle ain't wack i'm good..Glasses is right..I reached out to Glasses to do a record, no problem he made himself available then i wasn't on deck 2 do it but that's still gonna happen i'm sure. I reached out 2 MC Eiht on the other hand told him how much of a fan I was, turned in my resume and he told me $2,500 4 a verse.. Gorrilla Black gave me the same price and he said "That's Love Homie"....Shouts out 2 Eastwood, Bishop Lamont, Squeak Ru, Gangsta of the Comrads, Roscoe, Tash 100%, Clinton Wayne, Big WY...just 2 name some real niggas u can holla at if u tryin 2 get somethin crackin..Everybody else b on some serious unapproachable shit or want to charge a down payment on a car 4 a verse..Glasses is the nigga that gave me a love price and from how he puttin it down he gets a lot  more as he mentioned but he was really on some good lookin out shit..It's a lotta niggas guilty of going Hollywood on the Westcoast..That's why it's such a big deal 2 get a song wit a nigga cuz the streets understand how difficult it was 2 make it happen....Im sure these mutha fuckas read dubcnn and see the niggas that's grindin and makin noise in the street..they r our A&R's and they ain't checkin 4 or helpin out a dam thang... Do yo thang Glasses keep "Gettin It" good lookin out Mack Dime cuz somebody put u on 2..he just don't do it more..maybe he a get around 2 it again..until then yall can catch P-Flixx on tha block droppin em like they hot..chuuuch

2.500? nigga thats nothin u broke ass muthafucka..what do u expect? to get it free? its business.

nigga wayne takes like 70,000 a verse...so what do u expect a nigga like MC Eiht to require? 100 dollars?

get real.

and u a bitch for shouting out so called "real niggas" cuz they did a song with u for a cheap price or free. this nigga stupid. talkin like 2,500 is much..and MC Eiht is a legend when theres artist out there takin more than 50 000. its like that fool. when you're hot as fuck u supposed to take that much for a verse. this is business this aint no game.

If you could write and record a verse in less than an hour, wouldn't you say $2500 is a bit much? This rapper I used to work with got C-Bo on his shit and he had to pay $5000 for a short ass verse. Dude is wack (the guy I know, not C-Bo) so I laughed at him for spending that much, but it's the principle. One song a month could pay your bills and some with that kind of money, and no one is checking for those guys outside of the west, so why is it such an investment? Lil Wayne is a whole different story. He has name recognition. THAT is why the price is so high.

no its not. Rap is a business. thats like sayin that a nigga should work for free. Wtf?

2,500 is nothin. Damn some of these westcoast rappers are whiny as fuck. Nigga said 2,500 like its a mill or something. Thats almost nothin.

What did he expect? how much did he expect him to take? 50 dollars? free? fuck outta here. its business. i do a verse = give me money unless you doin a "favor for a favor" thing.

u supposed to get payed when you do work. If u cant pay the pricte (not you, other dude) then dont fuckin rap or dont get all sad like THEY the ones being greedy when its you being a bitch.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

G MALONE IS ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED DUDES ON THE WEST; HES GIVIN US PROOF ALL THE TIME BY LEAKIN HIS MUSIC IN HERE:::

JUST BUMP " CERTEFIED" and " UPS AND DOWNS" FT. CHEVY AND BISHOP or " POSTED" ft BISHOP ,

G MALONE-CROOKEDI-BISHOP LAMONT : NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MAN ...damn this should be fire,.LOL AT THE NAME HAHA

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Call me wack or whatever..as long as my hustle ain't wack i'm good..Glasses is right..I reached out to Glasses to do a record, no problem he made himself available then i wasn't on deck 2 do it but that's still gonna happen i'm sure. I reached out 2 MC Eiht on the other hand told him how much of a fan I was, turned in my resume and he told me $2,500 4 a verse.. Gorrilla Black gave me the same price and he said "That's Love Homie"....Shouts out 2 Eastwood, Bishop Lamont, Squeak Ru, Gangsta of the Comrads, Roscoe, Tash 100%, Clinton Wayne, Big WY...just 2 name some real niggas u can holla at if u tryin 2 get somethin crackin..Everybody else b on some serious unapproachable shit or want to charge a down payment on a car 4 a verse..Glasses is the nigga that gave me a love price and from how he puttin it down he gets a lot  more as he mentioned but he was really on some good lookin out shit..It's a lotta niggas guilty of going Hollywood on the Westcoast..That's why it's such a big deal 2 get a song wit a nigga cuz the streets understand how difficult it was 2 make it happen....Im sure these mutha fuckas read dubcnn and see the niggas that's grindin and makin noise in the street..they r our A&R's and they ain't checkin 4 or helpin out a dam thang... Do yo thang Glasses keep "Gettin It" good lookin out Mack Dime cuz somebody put u on 2..he just don't do it more..maybe he a get around 2 it again..until then yall can catch P-Flixx on tha block droppin em like they hot..chuuuch

2.500? nigga thats nothin u broke ass muthafucka..what do u expect? to get it free? its business.

nigga wayne takes like 70,000 a verse...so what do u expect a nigga like MC Eiht to require? 100 dollars?

get real.

and u a bitch for shouting out so called "real niggas" cuz they did a song with u for a cheap price or free. this nigga stupid. talkin like 2,500 is much..and MC Eiht is a legend when theres artist out there takin more than 50 000. its like that fool. when you're hot as fuck u supposed to take that much for a verse. this is business this aint no game.

If you could write and record a verse in less than an hour, wouldn't you say $2500 is a bit much? This rapper I used to work with got C-Bo on his shit and he had to pay $5000 for a short ass verse. Dude is wack (the guy I know, not C-Bo) so I laughed at him for spending that much, but it's the principle. One song a month could pay your bills and some with that kind of money, and no one is checking for those guys outside of the west, so why is it such an investment? Lil Wayne is a whole different story. He has name recognition. THAT is why the price is so high.

no its not. Rap is a business. thats like sayin that a nigga should work for free. Wtf?

2,500 is nothin. Damn some of these westcoast rappers are whiny as fuck. Nigga said 2,500 like its a mill or something. Thats almost nothin.

What did he expect? how much did he expect him to take? 50 dollars? free? fuck outta here. its business. i do a verse = give me money unless you doin a "favor for a favor" thing.

u supposed to get payed when you do work. If u cant pay the pricte (not you, other dude) then dont fuckin rap or dont get all sad like THEY the ones being greedy when its you being a bitch.

I don't expect any rapper to do work for free, but if I were to spend $2500, I'm at least getting more than one verse out of your ass. It takes a long time for some people to get that much money. The least that rapper could do is take another 20 minutes out of his day and write another verse or two.

Don Seer

The least that rapper could do is take another 20 minutes out of his day and write another verse or two.

but what if you have had YEARS of people trying to come up from a feature?

can you imagine how many letters somewhere like Aftermath must get for budding rappers?

you gotta realise something about real life and stop acting like bitches.

no one owes you shit, not a beat, not a rhyme.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 07:03:16 AM by Don Seer »

Kaizer Sose The Future

what are you talking about?     Im a DJ and one of the #1 artist niggahs ask me to put on is G Malone, you loosing me, Im in L.A.

and with that said......lol........... I gotta hit the lab to make some fresh shit for these streets!!!

also Long Beach is my number 1 market!!! i do 85% of my Los Angeles shows in LB....

Kai is nice.... I fuc wit his music.. he was on my lil nigga Stage's mixtape

P.S. And no REAL Long Beach nigga would ever have DJ Quik has there ICON! That just aint Long Beahc shit bro bro! LOL...try again!!

GOOD LOOK G!  You already know the respect is mutual my niggah!

Make sure if yall ain't grab that Stage "New Face 4 the I.E." street album, you can grab it of dubcnn.com

also my joint is in every store and on itunes, amazon .com and everywhere else where they sell cds online, Kaizer Sose "The Future of West Coast Hip Hop" Vol 1.

and Support Glasses Malone's new album "Beach Cruiser" when it drops!!
Support this New West Coast movement! UNITED WE STAND...divided we fall...2GETHER WE BALL...haters, WE GOT LEAD FOR ALL YALL...

and that includes any grown man who removes my post from dubcnn, whats that all about?

*I already Holla'd at Nima, he said it ain't him, so who's hating on dubcnn??? show ya face homie.
You got serious issues. You're not a man to me at all!  Yo Nima, if its a problem, I TOLD YOU HOMIE, GET AT ME, STOP THE BITCH SHIT
THAT AIN'T WEST UP MY DUDE, CONTROL YOUR LIL SOLDIERS YOU GOT WORKIN' FOR YOU.  I MEAN...WE GONNA SEE EACH OTHER ONE DAY LOL
IM NOT GOIN' NO WHERE BUT TO THE CEILING, GO READ YOUR FAVORITE RAP MAGAZINE NEXT MONTH, IT MIGHT MAKE YOU THROW UP LOL

Flava In Ya Ear

The least that rapper could do is take another 20 minutes out of his day and write another verse or two.

but what if you have had YEARS of people trying to come up from a feature?

can you imagine how many letters somewhere like Aftermath must get for budding rappers?

you gotta realise something about real life and stop acting like bitches.

no one owes you shit, not a beat, not a rhyme.

Exactly. Man these dudes are fuckin dumb as hell.

But i wasnt even talkin to you low key at first so i dont know why u the one respondin.

I was talkin to Flixx or whatever.

Don Seer

and that includes any grown man who removes my post from dubcnn, whats that all about?

*I already Holla'd at Nima, he said it ain't him, so who's hating on dubcnn??? show ya face homie.
You got serious issues. You're not a man to me at all!  Yo Nima, if its a problem, I TOLD YOU HOMIE, GET AT ME, STOP THE BITCH SHIT
THAT AIN'T WEST UP MY DUDE, CONTROL YOUR LIL SOLDIERS YOU GOT WORKIN' FOR YOU.  I MEAN...WE GONNA SEE EACH OTHER ONE DAY LOL
IM NOT GOIN' NO WHERE BUT TO THE CEILING, GO READ YOUR FAVORITE RAP MAGAZINE NEXT MONTH, IT MIGHT MAKE YOU THROW UP LOL

From dubcnn or the forum?  the forum is my domain, dubcnn is Rud's. Don't get it twiisted. Nima doesnt own either.

you have "1 post" on here, and no one but staff can post/remove from the news site.. 

news stories usually only get pulled when there is an issue over copyright (stuff like a+r's giving us songs to put up, then artists/labels getting upset - or vice versa)

question is. what happened where?

Kaizer Sose The Future

From dubcnn or the forum?  the forum is my domain, dubcnn is Rud's. Don't get it twiisted. Nima doesnt own either.

you have "1 post" on here, and no one but staff can post/remove from the news site.. 

news stories usually only get pulled when there is an issue over copyright (stuff like a+r's giving us songs to put up, then artists/labels getting upset - or vice versa)

Yo, if you don't know what im talking bout, then you're not involved homie.
Yesterday, my s/n was Kaizer Sose, today its Kaizer Sose The Future, what does that tell you?
Xactly! so who banned Kaizer Sose? and for what?

don't answer that, I wanna hear it in person when we bump heads.

The_Offence

Long Beach Iz Active & 2008 somethin are 2 of the biggest dick riding clowns I've even run into on a forum the thing is both these clowns are probably from Europe, the Uk or the Netherlands or some country around those parts guzzling snoop and dre's dick....... mayne shut the fuck up y'all niggaz sound stupid as fuck ....real talk how old are you kids ? you gotta be in your teens talking all this  snoop this snoop that dre this dre that , these niggaz are a bunch of male groupies crying and shit about g malone speaking on there pimp daddies ....fuck outta here...that shit is borderline homo live that shit for the females......the blackwallstreet groupies in here got nothing on these 2 clowns....these niggaz is acting like females, G why you wasting you time on these fuck niggaz, them dudes is smoking snoop & dre's pubs
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 07:36:38 AM by The_Offence »

BigO

Yesterday, my s/n was Kaizer Sose, today its Kaizer Sose The Future, what does that tell you?

lol i like this nigga no homo ^

Don Seer

Is is my business up to the point that it happened in "my house" which is the forum.

ok. just so you, and everyone else knows. Only 2 people have the power to remove users from this forum, myself and Rud.

I just checked...

your other account ISNT banned.

it looks you changed the email and havent authorised the account against the new email address.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 07:37:33 AM by Don Seer »

Kaizer Sose The Future

Is is my business up to the point that it happened in "my house" which is the forum.

ok. just so you, and everyone else knows. Only 2 people have the power to remove users from this forum, myself and Rud.

I just checked...

your other account ISNT banned.

it looks you changed the email and havent authorised the account against the new email address.

LOL
yo, im a grown ass man homie LMFAO!
How you gonna tell me that shit, get at me in the email