Author Topic: This cliche nigga Glasses Malone is crying about Dre not giving him beats (video  (Read 2647 times)

Flava In Ya Ear

I know what he talkin about though ^^

Same thing happened to me like 3 times so i had to create new accounts.

penenstamp

SMH @ some of these dumb, ignorant, hating and dickriding people in this thread

I'm just excited to hear that Fuck Glasses Malone mixtape tonight (minus Blu Division songs). ;D

Don Seer

if it wasnt intentional it'll be a "Jome ban".. as he cant ban properly..

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

how about avoiding suspension?

that way you wouldn't have anything to whine about  :idea:

ABN

Long Beach Iz Active & 2008 somethin are 2 of the biggest dick riding clowns I've even run into on a forum the thing is both these clowns are probably from Europe, the Uk or the Netherlands or some country around those parts guzzling snoop and dre's dick.
you´re a fucking moron since Seer already said that Long Beach Iz Active is posting from the states.

Elano

SMH @ some of these dumb, ignorant, hating and dickriding people in this thread

I'm just excited to hear that Fuck Glasses Malone mixtape tonight (minus Blu Division songs). ;D

ban

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
edit
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Don Seer

for the record. sorted things with kaizer soze.. over zealous street team actions appear to have tarnished his name here.

and as a sidenote: the new forum software upgade i did a few days ago gives me the ability to let global mods like jome etc ban users PROPERLY by IP and see IP addresses without opening them up to things that should be only accessible by a few... so beware.

Kaizer Sose The Future

for the record, problem solved!
all 3 of us knew who did it (Jome) lol

thnx Don Seer, & Nima for for keepin' it 100 wit a niggah and looking in to that for me!
 ;)

penenstamp

thnx Don Seer, & Nima for for keepin' it 100 wit a niggah and looking in to that for me!
 ;)

if Jome did it you probably asked for it

Kaizer Sose The Future

and if you're a Kaizer Sose fan, supporter, or sexy ass female that just wants to kick it,
don't come in dubcnn pretending your me, cause really your hurting me more than helping me.  You getting me banned lol for whateva reason

and the real Kaizer Sose's log in name is : KAIZER SOSE THE FUTURE
and it won't change, hopefully!

*but that doesn't mean you can't discuss my music, just don't put up shit like if you are a part of my street team and what not,
cuz my street team is in the street, where they pose to be! not online  ;)

The_Offence

Long Beach Iz Active & 2008 somethin are 2 of the biggest dick riding clowns I've even run into on a forum the thing is both these clowns are probably from Europe, the Uk or the Netherlands or some country around those parts guzzling snoop and dre's dick.
you´re a fucking moron since Seer already said that Long Beach Iz Active is posting from the states.
this coming from a guy name Im a Motherfucking Asshole and has pics of ANB in his sig  ;D you a motherfucking lame.......you think i hang around here all day checking everybody's post ...i just know that 70% of the people on this forum is from Europe but act like they from cali and you probably one of them which is why you catching feeling because i dunno who the fuck was talking to you....as a matter of fact fuck outta here and don't fucking quote me with you goofy shit nigga

Kaizer Sose The Future

;)

if Jome did it you probably asked for it
Jome just on one thats all, one of my 'sexy' female fans hurt his feelings awhile back, so he decided to go on a "I HATE KAIZER SOSE" rampage!
its all good, I don't hold grudges, I just like niggahs to get at me personally rather than some internet blocking shit if there's a problem...
Im not famous YET, you na'mean! LOL so confrontation is always an option if there's any personal problems with Sose.

So remember that, and take notes.

check my profile for my official myspace ;)

kuruptDPG

lmao this thread is hilarious.

malone keep doin ur thang homie, i got luv for u, my fave new west rapper, hopfully the og's will realising that ther missing out on rapping with u fo sho!!

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
Call me wack or whatever..as long as my hustle ain't wack i'm good..Glasses is right..I reached out to Glasses to do a record, no problem he made himself available then i wasn't on deck 2 do it but that's still gonna happen i'm sure. I reached out 2 MC Eiht on the other hand told him how much of a fan I was, turned in my resume and he told me $2,500 4 a verse.. Gorrilla Black gave me the same price and he said "That's Love Homie"....Shouts out 2 Eastwood, Bishop Lamont, Squeak Ru, Gangsta of the Comrads, Roscoe, Tash 100%, Clinton Wayne, Big WY...just 2 name some real niggas u can holla at if u tryin 2 get somethin crackin..Everybody else b on some serious unapproachable shit or want to charge a down payment on a car 4 a verse..Glasses is the nigga that gave me a love price and from how he puttin it down he gets a lot  more as he mentioned but he was really on some good lookin out shit..It's a lotta niggas guilty of going Hollywood on the Westcoast..That's why it's such a big deal 2 get a song wit a nigga cuz the streets understand how difficult it was 2 make it happen....Im sure these mutha fuckas read dubcnn and see the niggas that's grindin and makin noise in the street..they r our A&R's and they ain't checkin 4 or helpin out a dam thang... Do yo thang Glasses keep "Gettin It" good lookin out Mack Dime cuz somebody put u on 2..he just don't do it more..maybe he a get around 2 it again..until then yall can catch P-Flixx on tha block droppin em like they hot..chuuuch

2.500? nigga thats nothin u broke ass muthafucka..what do u expect? to get it free? its business.

nigga wayne takes like 70,000 a verse...so what do u expect a nigga like MC Eiht to require? 100 dollars?

get real.

and u a bitch for shouting out so called "real niggas" cuz they did a song with u for a cheap price or free. this nigga stupid. talkin like 2,500 is much..and MC Eiht is a legend when theres artist out there takin more than 50 000. its like that fool. when you're hot as fuck u supposed to take that much for a verse. this is business this aint no game.

If you could write and record a verse in less than an hour, wouldn't you say $2500 is a bit much? This rapper I used to work with got C-Bo on his shit and he had to pay $5000 for a short ass verse. Dude is wack (the guy I know, not C-Bo) so I laughed at him for spending that much, but it's the principle. One song a month could pay your bills and some with that kind of money, and no one is checking for those guys outside of the west, so why is it such an investment? Lil Wayne is a whole different story. He has name recognition. THAT is why the price is so high.

no its not. Rap is a business. thats like sayin that a nigga should work for free. Wtf?

2,500 is nothin. Damn some of these westcoast rappers are whiny as fuck. Nigga said 2,500 like its a mill or something. Thats almost nothin.

What did he expect? how much did he expect him to take? 50 dollars? free? fuck outta here. its business. i do a verse = give me money unless you doin a "favor for a favor" thing.

u supposed to get payed when you do work. If u cant pay the pricte (not you, other dude) then dont fuckin rap or dont get all sad like THEY the ones being greedy when its you being a bitch.

Yeah I hear all u rich folks out there but them niggas ain't worth that ticket 2 me..if u think so u break bread..Wayne different story no doubt that's a real investment 2,500 G-Black Mc Eiht fuck that!!On my moma nigga...
Flixx