Author Topic: This cliche nigga Glasses Malone is crying about Dre not giving him beats (video  (Read 2616 times)

FLIXX

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Gardena 2 Da Fullest!!
Call me wack or whatever..as long as my hustle ain't wack i'm good..Glasses is right..I reached out to Glasses to do a record, no problem he made himself available then i wasn't on deck 2 do it but that's still gonna happen i'm sure. I reached out 2 MC Eiht on the other hand told him how much of a fan I was, turned in my resume and he told me $2,500 4 a verse.. Gorrilla Black gave me the same price and he said "That's Love Homie"....Shouts out 2 Eastwood, Bishop Lamont, Squeak Ru, Gangsta of the Comrads, Roscoe, Tash 100%, Clinton Wayne, Big WY...just 2 name some real niggas u can holla at if u tryin 2 get somethin crackin..Everybody else b on some serious unapproachable shit or want to charge a down payment on a car 4 a verse..Glasses is the nigga that gave me a love price and from how he puttin it down he gets a lot  more as he mentioned but he was really on some good lookin out shit..It's a lotta niggas guilty of going Hollywood on the Westcoast..That's why it's such a big deal 2 get a song wit a nigga cuz the streets understand how difficult it was 2 make it happen....Im sure these mutha fuckas read dubcnn and see the niggas that's grindin and makin noise in the street..they r our A&R's and they ain't checkin 4 or helpin out a dam thang... Do yo thang Glasses keep "Gettin It" good lookin out Mack Dime cuz somebody put u on 2..he just don't do it more..maybe he a get around 2 it again..until then yall can catch P-Flixx on tha block droppin em like they hot..chuuuch

2.500? nigga thats nothin u broke ass muthafucka..what do u expect? to get it free? its business.

nigga wayne takes like 70,000 a verse...so what do u expect a nigga like MC Eiht to require? 100 dollars?

get real.

and u a bitch for shouting out so called "real niggas" cuz they did a song with u for a cheap price or free. this nigga stupid. talkin like 2,500 is much..and MC Eiht is a legend when theres artist out there takin more than 50 000. its like that fool. when you're hot as fuck u supposed to take that much for a verse. this is business this aint no game.

If you could write and record a verse in less than an hour, wouldn't you say $2500 is a bit much? This rapper I used to work with got C-Bo on his shit and he had to pay $5000 for a short ass verse. Dude is wack (the guy I know, not C-Bo) so I laughed at him for spending that much, but it's the principle. One song a month could pay your bills and some with that kind of money, and no one is checking for those guys outside of the west, so why is it such an investment? Lil Wayne is a whole different story. He has name recognition. THAT is why the price is so high.

no its not. Rap is a business. thats like sayin that a nigga should work for free. Wtf?

2,500 is nothin. Damn some of these westcoast rappers are whiny as fuck. Nigga said 2,500 like its a mill or something. Thats almost nothin.

What did he expect? how much did he expect him to take? 50 dollars? free? fuck outta here. its business. i do a verse = give me money unless you doin a "favor for a favor" thing.

u supposed to get payed when you do work. If u cant pay the pricte (not you, other dude) then dont fuckin rap or dont get all sad like THEY the ones being greedy when its you being a bitch.

I don't expect any rapper to do work for free, but if I were to spend $2500, I'm at least getting more than one verse out of your ass. It takes a long time for some people to get that much money. The least that rapper could do is take another 20 minutes out of his day and write another verse or two.
[/quotU

U feel me...
Flixx

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The least that rapper could do is take another 20 minutes out of his day and write another verse or two.

but what if you have had YEARS of people trying to come up from a feature?

can you imagine how many letters somewhere like Aftermath must get for budding rappers?

you gotta realise something about real life and stop acting like bitches.

no one owes you shit, not a beat, not a rhyme.

But I'm not talking about Aftermath. I was referring to no name west coast rappers, or no name rappers in general. Aftermath has name recognition which will sell copies because of a one feature alone. It only makes sense they charge what they do.

hellrazor86

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • There Can Only Be One Don
thid thread has made some turns....

Don Seer

low key..

i shoulda quoted the rest of what you said... this stems from that 2.5k figure... which relates to mc eiht.. considering c-bo was double that as well..

they may be worth that.. but no-name people on the come up should help each other..

just like how a collab between artists of a similar calibre often result in no money changing hands.. (a guest spot ends up on each album) etc...

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
I told this nigga his shit would never drop

LMAO @ 5 month push back
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....