Author Topic: This cliche nigga Glasses Malone is crying about Dre not giving him beats (video  (Read 2650 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite

I said it before. Since according to this forum Snoop nor Game are the westcoast kings because "they dont put the young/westcoast niggas on"...well wheres the westcoast features from G Malone then? How come niggaz aint screaming "wheres _____" like they did when The Documentary dropped? or DA or LAX? or when Snoop drops his shit?

Fuck outta here.

Snoop, Dre and Game helped most of these young cats get recognition thats all they need to do. They dont owe them other cats shit.

nigga has Lupe, Akoon, Wclef, Lil wayne, baby, on this album. LOL @ that being westcoast.  I bet all the westcoast guest on the album are shoved together on track

hypocritical ass nigga

Thats what im sayin.

But check this out...NOBODY will call him out on it just because. But i remember when Game came out everybody said that.

So wheres the "new west" shit he was yappin about? CALL HIM THE FUCK OUT 2.

Dont get it confused i like the nigga but i fuckin hate these hypocritical ass niggaz here.

c/s this

when Documentary came out, everyone was shitting on him for not putting west niggas on there, but they giving this fool a pass

if it wasn't for Game, G malone doesn't exist
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Lunatic

I got a hard ass joint with Knocturnal!!! LOL

I'm gettin ready hit the studio with Quik 2...

Poppin ;D

dope on hittin' the studio with Quik!

u didn't really do a track with Knoc, did you? lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Glasses M

• 'G'
he's right.......

Shout out to Chuck and Hunned for puttin a nigga On!!!!!

Haven't finished the Knoc trac yet but its comin

BIGWORM

Thx for video. Good to see he has an album release date.

Lunatic

Haven't finished the Knoc trac yet but its comin[/b]
LOL! u just shut up dude bad (long beach is active)

Malone is messin with Knoc ;D

GENERAL ZOD

g malone with what mexicans have you worked with ?

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
he's right.......

Shout out to Chuck and Hunned for puttin a nigga On!!!!!

Haven't finished the Knoc trac yet but its comin

Malone u humble ass dude what other rapper u see out there with a video on tv fuckin with his fans (and Haters) on a internet forum???...
im coppin yo shit fo sho!

g malone with what mexicans have you worked with ?

Foxx
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 07:07:28 PM by Cali_Raized »

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
I got a hard ass joint with Knocturnal!!! LOL

I'm gettin ready hit the studio with Quik 2...

Poppin ;D

easy to talk shit now nigga, lets see the results

lets see if that shit makes the album more importantly

and Lunatic, you need to jump off his dick, I'm sure TI's dick getting cold with you off it
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Flava In Ya Ear

I said it before. Since according to this forum Snoop nor Game are the westcoast kings because "they dont put the young/westcoast niggas on"...well wheres the westcoast features from G Malone then? How come niggaz aint screaming "wheres _____" like they did when The Documentary dropped? or DA or LAX? or when Snoop drops his shit?

Fuck outta here.

Snoop, Dre and Game helped most of these young cats get recognition thats all they need to do. They dont owe them other cats shit.

nigga has Lupe, Akoon, Wclef, Lil wayne, baby, on this album. LOL @ that being westcoast.  I bet all the westcoast guest on the album are shoved together on track

hypocritical ass nigga

Thats what im sayin.

But check this out...NOBODY will call him out on it just because. But i remember when Game came out everybody said that.

So wheres the "new west" shit he was yappin about? CALL HIM THE FUCK OUT 2.

Dont get it confused i like the nigga but i fuckin hate these hypocritical ass niggaz here.

c/s this

when Documentary came out, everyone was shitting on him for not putting west niggas on there, but they giving this fool a pass

if it wasn't for Game, G malone doesn't exist

c/s

but ayo Malone, dont it twisted i am a fan and im coppin your shit when it drops but you just gotta understand how hypocritical fans around here are when it comes to certain artists.

Lunatic

^^lol only when u stop being a hater!

lol i ain't on Malone dick; he a good dude, that's what it is

Glasses M

• 'G'
I mean, I think niggas got it twisted......

I would love to work with all the legends from the west, or any other legend...

Dre is a different situation... Thats gonna happen, but the rest of them niggas be actin wierd and scary...

Its just a turn off, cuz u grew up listenin to these niggas talkin all this gangsta shit, but then they act scared

to deal with you. Like you wanna rob um or some shit!!!!!!! LOL.......makes you just lose all respect for um as men!

Its all good, I can understand the fans defending their icons, but I like them niggas 2....

They just be some bitch shit when u meet um!!! Shout to all the ones who keep it real tho.. That list grows everyday!!

The West Coast will be mines like it or not!!!!! Might as well get on the bus now!!

SCB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
 ;D glasses malone fell off awhile ago anyway

Flava In Ya Ear

I mean, I think niggas got it twisted......

I would love to work with all the legends from the west, or any other legend...

Dre is a different situation... Thats gonna happen, but the rest of them niggas be actin wierd and scary...

Its just a turn off, cuz u grew up listenin to these niggas talkin all this gangsta shit, but then they act scared

to deal with you. Like you wanna rob um or some shit!!!!!!! LOL.......makes you just lose all respect for um as men!

Its all good, I can understand the fans defending their icons, but I like them niggas 2....

They just be some bitch shit when u meet um!!! Shout to all the ones who keep it real tho.. That list grows everyday!!

The West Coast will be mines like it or not!!!!! Might as well get on the bus now!!

naw we talkin about puttin new young niggaz on. Jay Rock and all of them. Because for example, Game been catchin flack here since The Documentary because he never puts new west cats on his albums, while Snoop catches heat for not reachin out to the new niggas and same thing with Dre. N these niggaz over here be mad as shit at them like its their responsibility. So now when you yourself, who basically the leader of the new west spoke about how westcoast niggaz aint reachin out, aint puttin them niggaz on your album how come you aint catchin no heat..see what im sayin?

but who are some of those niggaz you talkn about?

since you said not Dre, dont think you talkin about Game since he put you on and you know each other..you talkin about Snoop, Kurupt and them?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 07:20:19 PM by 2008 Somethin' »

Glasses M

• 'G'
Honestly mah dude...

My album been done... Bishop is hard to get clear for a record.... Aftermath drags there feet...

When i was workin on Beach Cruiser, everyone was busy doing there thing....

The other niggas was actin gay ass hell about working. Too many wierd ass requirements

Some niggas wanted candles, anotha west coast producer wanted prostitutes in the studio, another wanted me to buy them

a pound of kush...lol.... I'm like these niggas is wierdos... I was payin top dollars, they couldve spent they own money on that shit!!

Thats why none of them say shit, cuz I'll expose the weird ass shit they was on!

I got songs with my ese partners bro

Foxx, I'm on Criminals last album, and also got a joint with O. Cruz

Long Beach is active hates a nigga for whatever reason... its all good.. U need that with support to propel u to success....

I remember bac in my Black Wall Street days, when niggas hated Game!!! Look what he did... I aint hated nearly ass much as him, so i got work to do! LOL

Lunatic

^preach and some real talk!