Author Topic: This cliche nigga Glasses Malone is crying about Dre not giving him beats (video  (Read 2652 times)

GENERAL ZOD

MALONE HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA RACE WAR BETWEEN BROWN & BLACKS AND DO YOU THINK IT WILL EFFECT YOUR SALES  ???

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
I mean, I think niggas got it twisted......

I would love to work with all the legends from the west, or any other legend...

Dre is a different situation... Thats gonna happen, but the rest of them niggas be actin wierd and scary...

Its just a turn off, cuz u grew up listenin to these niggas talkin all this gangsta shit, but then they act scared

to deal with you. Like you wanna rob um or some shit!!!!!!! LOL.......makes you just lose all respect for um as men!

Its all good, I can understand the fans defending their icons, but I like them niggas 2....

They just be some bitch shit when u meet um!!! Shout to all the ones who keep it real tho.. That list grows everyday!!

The West Coast will be mines like it or not!!!!! Might as well get on the bus now!!

I think you got it twisted lil nigga

what makes you think they are "weirdos" and not the fact that they don't want to work with you because you just aint all that to them?

if Snoop wanted to work with you and you found out while taking a shit you jump out of toilet pants down running to him, don't get it twisted
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Glasses M

• 'G'
Jay Rock my partna, we on a lot of songs together...

Beach Cruiser was a Conceptual album...  a story..... my next record is different!

Chuc can do whateva he wants, he a grown ass man! I cant front, homie helped me so I dont have anything bad to say about him...

My mentality is either u helpin me or not! If you not... FUCC YOU!!!!

no grey areas.........

Watts don't really have the black/brown issues like the rest of Los Angeles.... Alot of us still rep the same shit

My hood "117st Watts Crip and CV 117 are the same........ we all grew up together....

I got tons of latino fans...

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell

How appropriate this song is in this thread

Lunatic

extremely :laugh:
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Flava In Ya Ear

Honestly mah dude...

My album been done... Bishop is hard to get clear for a record.... Aftermath drags there feet...

When i was workin on Beach Cruiser, everyone was busy doing there thing....

The other niggas was actin gay ass hell about working. Too many wierd ass requirements

Some niggas wanted candles, anotha west coast producer wanted prostitutes in the studio, another wanted me to buy them

a pound of kush...lol.... I'm like these niggas is wierdos... I was payin top dollars, they couldve spent they own money on that shit!!

Thats why none of them say shit, cuz I'll expose the weird ass shit they was on!

I got songs with my ese partners bro

Foxx, I'm on Criminals last album, and also got a joint with O. Cruz

Long Beach is active hates a nigga for whatever reason... its all good.. U need that with support to propel u to success....

I remember bac in my Black Wall Street days, when niggas hated Game!!! Look what he did... I aint hated nearly ass much as him, so i got work to do! LOL

lmao nigga said "candles" kinda shit is that.

i feel u on that though. but like i said i still support good rappers feel me. so i got u when you drop.

as far as new cats on the west? im support you my nigg. you, jay rock, k-dot, clyde carson, nipsey hussle, juice, bishop and a few others.

but aint no way im support spider loc though. his cds aint nuthin but frisbees. i dont give a fuck about his image nigga cant rap bottom line.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite

That's just a lil wayne track feat g malone, nigga getting embarrassed on his own single is not a good look
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

GENERAL ZOD

THATS RIGHT YOU COOL MUTHAFUCKA - WATTS 117 & CV117 HOW FAR APART ARE THEY OR IS IT THE SAME BLOCK JUST DOWN SOME  ??? 8)

Flava In Ya Ear

THATS RIGHT YOU COOL MUTHAFUCKA - WATTS 117 & CV117 HOW FAR APART ARE THEY OR IS IT THE SAME BLOCK JUST DOWN SOME  ??? 8)

fuck wrong wit u? why u always talkin black vs brown thng?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
I mean, I think niggas got it twisted......

I would love to work with all the legends from the west, or any other legend...

Dre is a different situation... Thats gonna happen, but the rest of them niggas be actin wierd and scary...

Its just a turn off, cuz u grew up listenin to these niggas talkin all this gangsta shit, but then they act scared

to deal with you. Like you wanna rob um or some shit!!!!!!! LOL.......makes you just lose all respect for um as men!

Its all good, I can understand the fans defending their icons, but I like them niggas 2....

They just be some bitch shit when u meet um!!! Shout to all the ones who keep it real tho.. That list grows everyday!!

The West Coast will be mines like it or not!!!!! Might as well get on the bus now!!

nah homie. as long as you keep rapping over them south beats and keep repeating yaself on some mike jones shit i won't ever cop ya album.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

GENERAL ZOD

fuck wrong wit u? why u always talkin black vs brown thng?

so fucken what i wanted to know were he stand with that - you aint fucken nobody i aint gotta run shit by you  8)

Flava In Ya Ear

Ayo Malone real talk. Lemme ask you something. If u wanna answer..answer..if not fuck it i can understand.

How you feel about Lil Wayne fake bloodin? i know he payin niggas and whatnot but how you feel about that?
and the line about food chain?

Keep it 100 not just cuz you on the label.

And how do you feel when cats in the streets on these youtube videos or whatever sayin they feel disrespected by Wayne claimin his shit cuz the had family who died over that shit?

Cuz cats say he basically makin gangs into a fashion thing feel me.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 07:39:21 PM by 2008 Somethin' »

Glasses M

• 'G'
LB,

I been in the studio with all of um.... from Snoop to Dre!! invited on tours, ask to write... everything..lol

Classic, I feel you... You aint gotta like a nigga style.... I rap over whatever I feel!! I like Toomp, Mannie Fresh as much as I like Quik and Dre

My hood and CV 117 are about 4 bloccs apart!!!!

Its all love mah dudes.... keep the questions comin.....I got free time

Lunatic

Its all love mah dudes.... keep the questions comin.....I got free time[/b]
what project is that Knocturnal track for? and who produced it?

;D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Glasses M

• 'G'
To Keep it 100 my nigga, Wayne is a blood... the nigga is from MOB Piru......

all his big homies claim him... I kno them niggas personally....

So if they say Glasses, Wayne is my lil homie!!! What real nigga gon challenge that?