Author Topic: This cliche nigga Glasses Malone is crying about Dre not giving him beats (video  (Read 2654 times)

The_Offence

Dre aint given you beats because you wack nigga, I'm tired of these new west niggas always crying about Dre and Snoop not putting them on

and LMAO @ that guest list his wack album, shit will flop nigga
;D ;D kinda like snoops album flopped  ;D ;D that nigga did'nt even go gold ;D...you clearly misheard g malone or you to busy sucking snoop and dre's dick the nigga spoke in general he said dre only fucks with establish artists like jay z ect that,s who he gives beats too and bishop because bish is signed to aftermath he never said dre don't give me beats :-\ he made a good point when the last time dre produced for anybody that was a up coming artist ????

now shut you ass up and stop gagging on dre & snoops dick

« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 07:45:37 PM by The_Offence »

Glasses M

• 'G'
I dont kno what the Knoc shit gonna go on!!!!

But I'm excited about gettin it finished!!!

Lunatic

I dont kno what the Knoc shit gonna go on!!!!

But I'm excited about gettin it finished!!!

no doubt! the streets need that one!

that is a very interesting collabo!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Flava In Ya Ear

To Keep it 100 my nigga, Wayne is a blood... the nigga is from MOB Piru......

all his big homies claim him... I kno them niggas personally....

So if they say Glasses, Wayne is my lil homie!!! What real nigga gon challenge that?

haha 1 luv my dude..that answer right there i understand it.

basically what you're sayin is...yes he's payin em, he's not a real  blood, but since im on the label and they the ones pushin me, have to ride for him.

All these niggaz sayin he aint blood. Aint he aint because we saw him grow up in the industry since like 14 or something plus he from New Orleans.

everybody know it.

even your boy Spider called it.

but its all good my nigga i understand homie. get your money my nigga.

but thats the thing that gets me..cuz spider and all these cats be mad sayin "ohh rappers should claim this and that gang when they not from that gang" but instead he should be mad at cats like you or them niggaz claiming Wayne...cuz obviously they the ones lettin him claim it for money.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 07:45:56 PM by 2008 Somethin' »

Cali_Raized

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
yo glasses what do u think about 40 and spider running up on wayne n baby in LA?

The_Offence

then you got these lame ass niggaz talking about west coast features

where the fuck is Kam, tyrese and mack 10 from ? last time i check there from the west coast

how much west coast features did game have ?

ya'll some fuck ass hating ass niggaz .....keep doing your thing G

SCB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Glasses do u still fuck with game?will u be doing any work with him or spider loc?

Flava In Ya Ear

Glasses do u still fuck with game?will u be doing any work with him or spider loc?

i can answer that for you. yes he's fuckin with both them, as far as what he just said. but as far as workin with them obviously i unno.

Flava In Ya Ear

then you got these lame ass niggaz talking about west coast features

where the fuck is Kam, tyrese and mack 10 from ? last time i check there from the west coast

how much west coast features did game have ?

ya'll some fuck ass hating ass niggaz .....keep doing your thing G

HAHAHAH SEE WHAT IM SAYIN!

HAHA SEE WHAT IM SAYIn!

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN..

WHO DID HE MENTION?

GAME...

THATS EXACTLY WHAT WE TALKIN ABOUT U DUMB ASS NIGGA..

THAT PEOPLE COMPLAIN WHEN GAME AND SNOOP DONT PUT WESTCOAST ARTIST ON BUT GLASSES AINT DONE IT EITHER.

WHAT ABOUT DPG? SNOOP? NATE? ICE CUBE? XZIBIT? WHAT ABOUT PRODUCTION FROM 1500 OR NOTHIN? DRE? WHAT ABOUT JERRYROLL? DJ KHALIL? WILL I AM? WHAT ABOUT JR ROTTEM? KEYSHIA COLE?

EXACTLY..BUT STILL U COMPARED IT TO WHO?? GAME..

SEE WHAT IM SAYIN GLASSES

DOUBLE STANDARD!

IF YOUR DUMB ASS COULD READ MUFUCKA YOU WOULD SEE WHAT WE WERE TALKIN ABOUT FOOL.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2008, 07:54:58 PM by 2008 Somethin' »

SCB

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i can answer that for you. yes he's fuckin with both them, as far as what he just said. but as far as workin with them obviously i unno.

cool thanks....im new to the site so i have no idea whats goin on.lol

Mr. VIP

I'LL BE PICKING UP THAT GLASSES MALONE LP WHENEVER IT DROPS STR8 UP HOW CAN U HATE ON MALONE HOMIE IS OUT THERE GRINDIN FOR US SAME GOES FOR JAY ROCK, MITCHY SLICK ETC I'LL BUY AND SUPPORT ALL THERE SHIT.... KEEP DOIN YA THANG MALONE!

SCB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wtf is karma and these titles like lil geezy and stars mean?

Flava In Ya Ear

cool thanks....im new to the site so i have no idea whats goin on.lol

lol its all good.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
wayne being a blood is one of the biggest jokes

and being in the studio with Snoop and Dre and watching them like a groupie isn't something to brag about

unless you spittin something on wax with them, it really doesn't mean shit
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Glasses M

• 'G'
My Nigga,  Its reptuble niggas who say Wayne there lil Homie

from what I understand, When Baron Davis was playing in the N.O.

He had a couple MOB niggas who expose Wayne and his bro to the lifestyle!

Kinda turned him out!!

out of my 15 tracs on Beach Cruiser....  11 tracs are West Coast producers...

Kam & Tyrese are from Watts... Mack's my Boss... Chevy is the New West Princess!!!

I aint talk to Chuck in a while, I'm sure we will find ourself bac in the studio together...

As far as 40 Gloc running up on that truc... its a misunderstanding on the verge of being cleared up

Spider Loc is my nigga, Me and 40 chop it twice or 3 times a month....